Who doesn’t like to get a little cash back for what they’ve spent? All Apple users are now aware that Apple Pay is accepted at a number of locations and there are other unlimited benefits as well but if you are wondering ‘Can you get cash back with Apple Pay?’ we have answer right here!
- Apple Pay gives cash back option to its users but the policy varies for different stores and locations.
- You can also link your cash back credit card with Apple Pay by using Mobile Wallet > Add card > tap your Apple Pay credit card > Confirm.
- It is possible to earn cash back by linking debit card as well but only if you shop at a store that accepts Apple Pay and has cash back policy.
…and Much More!
Can You Get a Cash Back With Apple Pay?
Once you visit the place that accepts Apple Pay and has set a cash back policy, you can save some dollars using this mode of payment. However, terms and conditions would vary from one location to another.
- Users can also link their debit cards or credit cards to win back a portion of their spending when paying via Apple Pay.
Moreover, this cash back scheme works just like other similar offers. Here are the details!
Cash Back With Apple Pay Card – In a Nutshell
If you use Apple Pay frequently, he Apple Pay Card is perfect for you! It is a facility provided by the company and is no different than a usual credit card and is used for in-store and online purchases.
The Apple Pay card is the easiest way to get cash back as it allows its users to enjoy:
- 3% cash back on listed products
- 2% cash back on all other products
- 1% cash back in places where Apple Pay is not accepted.
Unlike other cards, Apple Pay cards are limitless and cash back money is deposited into your mobile wallet. You can use this money as per your need!
You can also use this card to pay monthly installments that make shopping less stressful.
How To Link Cash Back Credit Card With Apple Pay Account For Rewards
Linking your credit card with Apple Pay is yet another convenient method to get cash back. All you need to do is link your card like all the other cards on Apple Pay.
Make sure you use the credit cards that are appropriate for Apple Pay. A few of these cards include:
- Blue Cash Preferred Card
- Blue Cash Everyday Card
- Chase Freedom flex
These cards allow up to 6% cash back in different forms like
- 3% or 6% cash back on supermarkets
- 3% cash back on transportation including parking and tolls.
- 5% cash back on restaurants or stores
- 2%-3% cash back on gas and much more!
Link Debit Card With Apple Pay To Earn Back Money
The final way to get cash back is to link any Debit Card to Apple Pay. This cash back option is comparatively difficult as it depends on the store and its location. For this cash back you need to:
- Link your Debit card with Apple Pay
- Chose a store that accepts Apple Pay
- Select the store that gives cash back
This might seem like an impossible option but, there are quite a few stores out there that accept Apple Pay and give Cash back. These stores include:
- Albertsons gives cash back in locations like Arizona, California, and Idaho
- Safeway locations like Colorado, Delaware, and Washington give cash back to their customers
- Trader Joe’s located in Georgia, Florida, and Tennessee gives cash back as well.
Let’s discuss a few places that do not give cash back to make things easier for you, Albertsons locations like Bakersfield, Calif, and Safeway located in Rehoboth Beach and Del are amongst the few areas that do not give cash backs.
Note that all these places do accept Apple Pay but a few locations, make sure you get the correct information about the stores before reaching it.
You might be interested in reading: How To Transfer Money From Apple Pay To Bank.
The Bottom Line
Apple Pay not only provides us with the best payment option but also allows us to save a few bucks. Since it is now widely accepted even at gas stations and restaurants, all we need to do is to use Apple Pay credit cards or our debit cards to avail their cash back facility.
Just make sure you know which store and location give cash back!
You might be interested in reading: How To Set Up Apple Pay Cash.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to get cash back at Walgreens?
Yes, you can use your Apple Card to pay for your purchase with Apple Pay and earn 3% cash back.
How do I use an ATM to withdraw money from Apple Pay?
All you need to do to withdraw money is double click your home button, select your debit card and use your ID to open, hold your phone on the reader and enter the ATM pin on the keyboard, now you’ll get your money.
Is Apple Pay accepted at Dollar Tree?
No, unfortunately, Dollar Tree does not accept Apple Pay as of now. They will hopefully accept it shortly due to customer demand.
Is it possible to obtain cashback at Target with Apple Pay?
The only way to get cash back at target is to link your mobile wallet(target wallet) with Target credit card. You can now download Target Wallet on Android and even iOS.