To offer you with practical solutions for your debt, we have this ClearOne Advantage Reviews here is known to provide its customers with first class confidential debt relief plans to resolve large credit card bills or the unsecured debts if any.
- ClearOne Advantage offers services of Credit Counseling, Bankruptcy, Consolidation Loans, Debt Resolution Program, Collection Debts, Medical Debts, and Credit Card Debts.
- You must have a minimum of $1000 unsecured debt to be eligible for ClearOne Advantage Services.
- ClearOne Advantage operates in Alabama, Alaska, Florida, Iowa, Arizona, Oklahoma, New York, North Carolina, Virginia, and many more states.
…and Much More!
ClearOne Advantage Reviews – In a Nutshell
It is one of the full-service companies offering debt consolidations to customers around. The company is based in the Baltimore and has been in service for about several years now.
- The company has known to settle massive debts and pulled their customers out of this havoc through their commendable services.
To make ClearOne Advantage as your mediator in debt negotiations, you must know that you need to have a minimum debt of $10,000 to avail their services.
The creditors and the legal specialists at ClearOne Advantage settle in a way to lower the amounts you are liable to pay to manage your other necessary expenses too.
Initial consultation at the ClearOne Advantage is free without a question and their experts decide whether you fit to their services or not.
ClearOne Advantage Reviews Key Features
According to BBB.org ClearOne Advantage helps people with any types of the debts and their debt specialists ensure to provide the smartest plans.
However, the time required to make a settlement varies with the type of plan and the amount of debt.
- Credit Counseling
- Consolidation Loans
- Debt Resolution Program
- Collection Debts
- Medical Debts
- Credit Card Debts
- ClearOne Advantage is accredited with the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (AFCC), Better Business Bureau (BBB) and the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (IAPDA).
- You do not have to pay any initial fee for consultation.
- It does not charge you with any upfront fees.
- ClearOne Advantage offers individualized and customized plans for each of its clients according to their budget.
- Dutiful staff to speak on behalf of the clients for debt settlements.
- It has around 200 people working with great experience in their fields.
- You can have access to several educational resources.
- They offer a 100% money back guarantee if the case does not get settled.
- It is also an accredited member of the Consumer Debt Relief Initiative (CDRI).
- Ranks in the top Inc. 5000 names in the nations’ rapidly growing companies.
- ClearOne Advantage reviews have been of various sorts including some of the complaints lodged by the customers who opted for their services.
- One report indicated that the advisors did not offer complete transparency to its customers.
- Bit expensive when compared to other debt relief services available as you have to pay 25% of the enrolled debt.
- The availability of its services is only limited to the 22 states.
- The minimum debt limit is also higher i.e., $10,000 and can be beyond the reach of many people.
- You are at a high chance of affecting your credit score negatively as at ClearOne Advantage you default on your credit agreements.
Eligibility Criteria for ClearOne Advantage
To be able to qualify for the services ClearOne Advantage provides, you should be equipped with all the relevant requirements. Two major aspects decide whether you qualify for ClearOne Advantage services or not. They are:
- You must have a minimum unsecured debt of $10,000 to qualify.
- Due to its limited availability, you must be a resident of 22 states it operates in.
States ClearOne Advantage Operates In: Alabama, Alaska, Florida, Iowa, Arizona, Oklahoma, New York, North Carolina, Virginia, Michigan, Arkansas, Indiana, Louisiana, Maryland, Nebraska, Pennsylvania, California, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Mexico, and Texas.
Quick Overview of ClearOne Advantage Application Process
As vividly mentioned earlier the criteria for ClearOne Advantage, keeping all of that in mind you can get ready to attain services of this company.
- The process of application is pretty simple and straightforward. All you need to do is to enter the amount and type of the debt you owe.
To continue, you need to fill in some of the personal information. This includes:
- Full name
- Contact number
- Residential address
- Email address
- Last four digits of your Social Security Number.
Submit all the above information and the representatives will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
ClearOne Advantage Pricing to Watch Out For
ClearOne Advantage offers a pretty straightforward pricing sketch. Just keep this in your book and you are all set to ride in with them to get debt free in the quickest and reliable way possible.
- There is no initial consultation fee.
- It also does not charge you with any upfront fees or a setup fee.
- You have to pay 25% of the enrolled debt; that too after your settlement is complete and not before that.
Why opt for ClearOne Advantage
It is definitely hard to bear the burden of debts alone and also make sure that you do not capture yourself into any fraudulent activity. To get you off this hurdle, it would be best if you choose a debt relief company.
ClearOne Advantage is one of the certified platforms with number of guides and specialists to help you settle your financial debts no matter what.
- You can get in touch with the team of expert negotiators and by all means they will help you save your money.
To decide if ClearOne Advantage is legit or not, go through customer reviews and decide better.
You can count on their good graces and brilliance through a direct phone call or by dropping them an email on their official address available on the website.
You can get in touch with the representatives who first do a rigorous credit check and also take a look at your minimum deposit to see if you qualify or not. Timings for contact are mentioned below.
- Monday to Friday (08:00 AM – 11:00 PM (EST))
- Saturday to Sunday (09:00 AM – 07:00 PM (EST))
All the professionals who are vigilant and have expertise in finance domains handle your complicated debt problems.
The Bottom Line
Undoubtedly, it has been one of the top serving companies for years now. As soon as you enroll and fill the required application, they put your funds separately into the settlement account.
- This is done until you save enough to return the person you are indebted to.
The experts negotiate with the opposing party to get you debt free and reduce your debt. Additionally, one positive features of the companies include a 100% money back guarantee if the negotiation does not work out.
Frequently Asked Questions About ClearOne Advantage Reviews
Does the debt analysis from ClearOne Advantage affect my credit score?
No, the credit score remains unaffected as the company does a soft check.
Can I cancel my program with ClearOne Advantage?
We are not well aware of this. Therefore, we recommend you to contact customer support to know better.
How much time it takes to settle the case?
On average it can take up to 24 to 48 months. But it all depends on the amount that you owe and the debt program you opt for on ClearOne Advantage.
How does the ClearOne Advantage decide which accounts to negotiate first?
It all depends on the type of your debt, the creditors, and your monthly drafts.
Do I have to authorize each settlement done with my concerned creditor?
Yes, it is necessary that you authorize the settlements with your creditors before the offer expires.
Does ClearOne Advantage help with the Federal Student Loans?
Unfortunately, ClearOne Advantage does not entertain any federal student loans.
What if I receive an offer from my creditor?
In this case, get in touch with your representative at ClearOne Advantage without making any move on your own.