Cleaning processes can get a bit arduous when we talk about carpet cleaning. To cater to this, we have a review on Publix Carpet Cleaner Rental to assist you with the process and make it quick.
- Publix Carpet Cleaner Rental asks you to pay $30 for 24 hours.
- You need to have an ID photo and pay an upfront fee before renting a machine.
- Rug Doctor Website guides you on Publix locations that offer a Carpet Cleaner Rental Service.
…and Much More!
Publix Carpet Cleaner Rental – How Does It Work?
Publix is one of the well-known supermarkets in the United States, with a plethora of products available at a very affordable price range. The grocery store is imminent for several products to plan your grocery trips and find the weekly savings.
- Publix allows you to rent various products you need quickly and handily instead of spending a large amount of money purchasing the items.
If you are looking for a carpet cleaner, Publix has the rental plans for you depending on the product model you wish to rent and the number of days you need it.
The Publix Carpet Cleaner Rental services have been in the game for now, and many customers have enjoyed the seamless process.
How To Rent Carpet Cleaner from Publix – Step by Step Guide
Renting a Carpet Cleaner from Publix is an excellent step to convenience and is a time-saving approach. Many people who find it difficult to remove the stains off their carpets can now trust the Publix Carpet Cleaner Rental.
Renting a Carpet Cleaner from Publix requires you to keep a few things in mind, as mentioned here.
- Find the Rug Doctor kiosk first before renting a carpet cleaner from Publix. You can usually find it near the customer service right beside the store.
- The store is located in six Southeastern states, offering you Carpet Cleaner Rental services.
- If you cannot find a Rug Doctor kiosk, you can always contact or ask the employees at Publix to lead you to the Rug Doctor rental area.
- Once you find the rug Doctor kiosk, you need to make sure that you have an official and authentic identification card (ID photo).
- In addition to this, you need to pay upfront fee before using the machine you want to rent.
- Now that you have chosen the product of your choice, you need to buy a Rug Doctor Carpet Cleaner liquid bottle from the Publix store.
- Moreover, you can also rent the different attachments and tools for the cleaners as per your requirements.
Publix Carpet Cleaner Rental Charges
- The Publix Carpet Cleaner Rental Charges vary depending on several factors, such as the model you rent and the time you want to rent it.
It is without a doubt an inexpensive deal as you only have to pay $30 for 24 hours. As much as the duration increases, so does the rental payment.
To your surprise, Publix offers several coupons deals to rent a Rug Doctor where you can also save a handsome number of pennies and make a more intelligent yet pretty outstanding choice.
- The Rug Doctor Carpet Cleaner bottle costs you no more than $25.
There is no restriction on how many days you can rent a carpet cleaner. Just keep in mind that you need to rent it for entire days. Publix’s half-day rental scheme is not available as the process only works in 24-hour increments.
Last but not least, late fees are also a factor to keep in mind if you fail to return the machine on time. Some stores have this policy; however, get in touch with your respective Publix stores to know how they carry out this step.
You might be interested in reading: Does Publix Take Apple Pay?
Spots That Let You Rent Publix Carpet Cleaner
You can rent Publix Carpet Cleaners from various spots. The Rug Doctor Website can guide you about the number of Publix locations that offer you a carpet cleaner rental service.
- The models of the available cleaners can vary at different locations. Check their availability on time before proceeding further.
Things To Watch Out for When Returning the Carpet Cleaner to Publix
It is evident that whenever you lend anything, it comes to a great responsibility to return it to the owner in the best possible way. So is the case with renting Publix Carpet Cleaners.
- Publix has a strict policy of returning their equipment in a tidy and organized form once you are done using it.
To prevent any overhead cost, you will have to pay on returning an unclean product, make sure that you do it well. Clean the outer and inner parts of the machine and try to remove every contaminant from the cleaning process.
If you fail to do it rightly, be prepared to charge an additional penalty fee. The policy varies by the store; hence to avoid any such problem, brush off all the possible debris from the machine before returning it to Publix.
Publix Carpet Cleaners – Everything You Need to Know
Publix Carpet Cleaners come in a wide variety and have several functions to assist your cleaning process. The different models of the machines include the Mighty Pro model, Mighty Pro X3 model, and a Wide Track model. In addition, you can also get Upholstery tools and Floor Dryers,
You can rent the several attachments as mentioned earlier along with the machines. The availability can vary from one store to another. Do check which attachment fits the best to your device for an easy cleaning process.
The Bottom Line
So, by now, we hope that you are well aware of Publix Carpet Cleaner Rental. Keep in mind the details, and you can get in touch with the customer representatives who will guide you much better on all the available offers.
- Publix Carpet Cleaner Rental is the most approachable service to assist you with the cleaning process.
The process is affordable since you only pay $30 for 24 hours and no additional cost except the late fee if you fail to return the product in time. Be sure to clean the machine correctly before returning to avoid penalty.
Frequently Asked Questions
What stores offer Carpet Cleaner Rentals?
Various stores offer Carpet Cleaner Rentals, such as Walmart, Kroger, and Lowe’s.
Is it better to rent a carpet cleaner or buy one instead?
In our opinion, it depends on the machine model and the time you need it for. Many rental offers are cheap in comparison to purchasing.
What is the average price of having the carpets cleaned professionally?
The average price depends on the number of rooms, and middle-companies charge you $30 per room for cleaning.