Do you want to watch a movie on a special occasion? It might be surprising to hear but gift cards are becoming increasingly popular for this purpose. Moreover, their online purchase is gaining a lot of attention. You can now stream as many movies as you like with the Redbox gift card!
- You can purchase Redbox gif card in electronic or physical form by visiting their official website and have it send to you via email.
- RedBox e-gift cards can be used to rent DVDs, Blu-ray Discs, or make online movie reservations.
- E-gift cards are available in denominations ranging from $5 to $150.
…and Much More!
RedBox Gift Card – Everything You Need To Know
Redbox only accept “open-loop” gift cards. Open-loop cards are prepaid cards that are branded with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and other card brands.
Additionally, Redbox offers its gift cards in two forms.
- E-Gift cards are derived electronically and can be used to reserve movies in advance at Redbox.com.
- Physical cards but their availability has been halted over a couple of years.
Redbox e-card is a virtual card that can be emailed or printed and is available in price ranging from $10 to $150. It is non-refundable and not exchangeable for cash.
- RedBox e-gift cards are used to rent DVDs or Blu-ray Discs, available both in stores and online and also be used to make online reservations for movies and games.
However, The Redbox Gift card should be linked to your Redbox Online Profile before using it online. Remember that it is only valid at Redbox locations in the United States and Puerto Rico.
Attention! For more information about terms and conditions applied to E-gift card visit www.redbox.com/redboxcardterms.
Where To Purchase a RedBox Gift Card From?
Redbox now sells electronic gift cards and promotional codes for Redbox rentals and discount codes for Redbox kiosk rentals. E-gift cards are available in denominations ranging from $5 to $150.
You can purchase a Redbox E-Gift card at the official website with up to 40% discount. If you want to buy Redbox gift cards and gift cards in bulk National Gift Card is the best place to go.
- Login to http://redbox.com.
- Go to payment options from the drop-down menu.
- Add Redbox gift card.
- Then enter a recipient email address.
- Enter your 16 digit card number and the PIN code.
You will receive your gift card via email. For more information, contact at 888-472-8747 or send an email at http://redbox.com.
The Bottom Line
Redbox has made things easier by offering Redbox gift cards as a payment option. You can now rent new films on DVD or Blu-ray discs in a definite way with this helpful tool.
Though Red Box developed both physical and electronic gift cards, they no longer accept physical cards. However, you can still enjoy their e-gift card by applying online in a few simple steps.
Frequently Asked Questions About Redbox Gift Card
Is it possible to use a Redbox gift card at a kiosk?
Redbox Cards can be used at kiosk come in two ways. online cards ( can only be used to reserve movies in advance for pickup at a kiosk at redbox.com) and physical card (can also be used at a kiosk or redbox.com to reserve).
What’s the difference between a Redbox gift card and a Redbox promotional code?
The difference between the two is that with the eGift card, you can either add the amount you want to present (and the recipient can spend it as they like) or you can buy them a one-time use promo code that they can use to rent a movie from Redbox.
What are my options for getting my money back from Redbox?
You can chat online and explain the problems to customer service. You can also contact at 1.866. REDBOX3 (1.866. 733.2693).