Acima assists people looking for products within affordable ranges and provides practical solutions to traditional financing even for those with bad credit score. The Acima credit facilitates people to shop from various places wide range of products without any credit check. Here, we will walk you through the Stores that accept Acima credit allowing flexible purchases.
- You can buy anything for as much as $5000.
- Acima gives you a 90-day early purchase option and one year to pay off the required amount.
- You can locate the store accepting Acima credit on their website by entering City/State/ZIP code or an address.
…and Much More!
Stores That Accept Acima Credit – By Category
Acima has a lease-to-own policy, meaning you can purchase items among several brackets of products without any credit. This Buy Now Pay Later program is a way to buy products and repay in a defined period.
Multiple stores accept the Acima credit are mentioned below, and you can see if it works for you or not.
- In addition, there is a store locator on the official website of Acima, and you can search from there too by inserting in the City/State/ZIP code or an address.
Jewelry Stores That Accept Acima Credit
- Frost NYC: You can avail of Acima’s 90-day early purchase option on any jewelry item by paying $70 at checkout.
Furniture and Home Décor Stores
- Affordable Home Furniture: Get furniture for your home, office, or for decorating kids’ room. It offers sectional sofas, motion sofa sets, coffee table sets, and more.
- Kids Furniture warehouse: Place where you can get perfect bunk beds, bedroom sets, loft beds in premium quality, and assembly.
- CB Furniture: You can get perfect furniture from CB furniture for $3500 through Acima credit. As well as, you can take the merchandise home by making scheduled payments.
- Alyssa’s Home Furnishings: Place where you can get top-notch quality furniture depending upon your likes with Acima’s financing option.
Appliance Stores That Take Acima credit
- Better Home Store: Perfectly equipped with home appliances and accessories. Moreover, several categories you can shop from include décor, furniture, lighting, bath sets, kitchen, and dining.
- Gilles Brothers: You can get a lease up to $4000 at Gilles Brothers by Acima. No credit is required, and they offer the easiest payment options.
- Mattress Savvy: Look for the perfect, durable, and comfortable mattresses at Mattress Savvy with no credit financing option of Acima.
Car Audio and Accessories That Accept Acima credit
- Audio Maxx: You do not have to have a credit to apply, and you can get approved up to $2000. The initial payment is $50 and no more. Stereos, alarm systems, cameras, and speakers few of the many options available at Audio Maxx.
- Tire Town: The best vehicle service available provides easy financing options. To use Acima credit, you need to have an income history, monthly income (at least $1000), and a checking account.
- SpeedZone: Get the tailored plans at SpeedZone with Acima and enjoy the affordable solutions for large purchases.
- Down 4 Sound: With an initial $50 payment, get flexible financing with Acima at Down 4 Sound. Down 4 Sound provides you with Speakers, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, and many more sound equipment for your cars.
Other Prominent Stores That You Might Want to Check Out!
Some of the other stores that accept Acima credit include:
- Best Buy
- Simple Tire
- Wheel & Tire Connection
- Discount Tires
- Perfection Wheels
Furthermore, you can use it for musical instruments, outdoor gear, power tools, eyewear, electronics, cooking and cleaning appliances, and many local stores.
Why You Should Be Looking for Stores That Accept Acima credit
Acima leasing has several upsides and has been a great choice for its customers for a while now. With its instant shopping service and no credit options, you can get your hands on your favorite products among many available.
As we discussed earlier, many stores offer Acima lease-to-own services for people who wish to make large purchases but are unable to pay for that all at once. Hence, these stores are the perfect source to accommodate your Acima credit in the best possible way.
The return policy can vary from one store to another; however, on average, the Acima has a 90-day early purchase option; for online and in-store purchases.
Even though there are several other payment options available to facilitate your Buy Now Pay Later approach, such as Sezzle, Klarna, Afterpay or Affirm, we will shortlist the chief reasons you should be looking for stores that offer Acima credit:
- There is no need for a credit score. Even if you have poor credit, you can apply here.
- The approvals are instant and do not require any lengthy information.
- The payment options are a piece of cake, and you can do it as per your feasibility.
Acima Credit – Customer Support Service
Acima has vigilant and agile customer support to cater to your problems, no matter how simple or complex.
Customer Support Service Availability
- Monday to Friday: 06:30 AM to 07: 00 PM
- Saturday: 07:30 AM to 03:30 PM
Online Chat Service Availability
- Monday to Friday: 07:00 AM to 09:00 PM
- Saturday: 07:00 AM to 07:00 PM
You can always get in touch with the customer service either through a live chat feature on their website, call, or by sending them an email.
The Bottom Line
To conclude, applying at Acima is an easy process where you do not have to worry about having any perfect credit score. You can pay over time, and Acima allows you to enjoy an early purchase of 90 days of whatever product you are looking for. You can Rent-to-own things you need in a hassle-free way.
- Moreover, Acima offers flexible payment options.
Hence, we recommend you to have a look at stores that accept Acima credit and find a perfect match to your needs; be it the home appliances or vehicle gadgets, it offers it all!
Frequently Asked Questions
How much can I get approved for by Acima?
The price ranges from $300 to $4000 for approval by Acima.
Does Acima impact my credit score?
Acima performs a soft credit check when you apply for Buy Now Pay Later program, but it does not prominently affect your credit score.
Does Acima give personal loans?
Acima gives personal loans if you have good credit and a low debt-to-income.
How often does Acima report to credit bureaus?
Acima reports to the credit bureaus once a month.