Up for creativity? Say a massive no to traditional card designs and get into the most fabulous design options Cash App has for you in the box. Cash App card designs are so compelling that you won’t be able to stay hooked to the typical card designs anymore!
- You can customize Cash App cards designs by Open account > Cash card > Get free cash card > Color > Customize > Emojis/Graphics > Mail > Provide address > Continue > Confirm.
- It is also possible to re-design the card by Open Cash App > Cash card design > Design new card.
- You can choose from black, white, glow in the dark, and other options when it comes to cash card designs.
…and Much More!
Cash App Card Designs – Everything You Need to Know
Cash App money transfer service offers the customers a payment card known as the Cash App Card. It works just like the other payment cards as debit and credit cards, and you can purchase various products through this card.
Cash App Card is linked to the balance available in your Cash App, and whenever you make a purchase, the transaction is made from the existing balance.
- Furthermore, unlike many other traditional banking services, Cash App allows you to create intricate designs on your cards and customize them as per your liking.
It offers several colors and graphic designs that you can engrave on the card or even add pictures or whatever you want. No matter what design you opt for, the Cash App card still works just like any other payment card and can be used at places that accept Visa.
Customizing Your Cash App Card
You can add graphics, picture quotations, and colors of your own choice. You can opt for multiple options and get the design on the card.
There are majorly three features on the Cash App where you can play around and add excellent graphics to your cards. These include the freehand designs; you can add emojis or leave the card plain and only enter your name or $Cashtag to keep it minimal and classy.
Show your artistry by following these simple steps that help you customize your Cash App Card in the coolest way possible. Here is what you need to do:
- Go to the Cash App on your phone.
- Click on the option Cash Card tab right at the bottom of your screen.
- Then click on the colorful button stating GET FREE CASH CARD.
- Once done, you need to choose the color you want to create your card.
- Click on the option Continue to proceed.
- Then, you need to customize your signature and sign it by choosing it to show on the Cashtag.
- Add whatever emojis or tiny graphics you want to make a cool graffiti from the signature field.
- Fill in your mailing address once done.
- Click on the option of Next.
- Then, you need to confirm your full name and go through all the details and designs once again.
- Lastly, read all the terms and conditions. Once done, click on the option Continue.
And that is it. You should get your card in a maximum of ten business days if you have provided all the correct information to avoid any inconvenience. You can easily order the Cash App card on iOS and Android devices.
Note! As soon as you receive the card, it is essential that you activate it within a week by choosing the PIN.
Re-designing Cash App Card – Step by Step Guide
Already bored of the previous design you created? Or got an exciting idea to make your card look coolest and jaw-dropping with modernish designs on it. Here is how you can re-design your Cash App card:
- Go to the Cash App on your smartphone.
- Click on the Cash Card tab to proceed.
- Then, click on the Cash Card from there.
- Once done, please select the Design New Card, create one of your own, and have fun!
Before deciding or re-designing your Cash App card, please keep in mind that it charges $5 every time you proceed to change your design.
If you are interested in creating one for your own but do not have much imagination in mind, please don’t hesitate and surf through hundreds of cool cash app card designs on Twitter, where people have posted custom cards with compulsive ideas.
When you step into re-designing your card, you need to report the currently available card as LOST to continue designing a completely new one. However, if you go for the damaged card option, the company creates the same new card you already had, without any changes in the previous card design.
Interesting Cash App Card Designs to Consider
Black Cash App Card
If you are a ready a Cash App user, you must be aware that Cash App has their cards in black base colour by default. This is because the monochrome card looks so cool and catchy, and you won’t have to put in any extra effort to make it look presentable.
However, suppose you still wish to customize the card and add the additional graphics or designs. In that case, it will only cost you $5, which is practically very reasonable and affordable no matter what drawings or writings you add on your customized card.
White Cash App Card
If you are not a black colour lover and are looking to add some freshness and liveness to your Cash App card, here is another perfect option for you, i.e., the White Cash App card. It is similar to the one mentioned above with just the colour difference.
You can order the plain white with just company official information such as trademarks, logos, copyright text mentioned on it. And if you want to personalize it as per your liking, Cash App facilitates you to check all the boxes of classic artistry. This one here also costs no more than $5.
Glow In the Dark Cash App Card
Here we have yet another exciting and distinctive category of the Cash App card compared to the ones mentioned earlier. The Glow In the Dark Cash App card comes in luminous colours and reflects in the dark.
As the name suggests, the card shines or glow in the dark, and you can easily find it without having to worry about your card being lost. This one here also costs you $5, and you can get the customized version of this category if you wish to.
Cash App x HBA
Cash App x HBA is different from all discussed earlier. HBA, also known as the Hood By Air, is one of the high fashion brands that announced a partnership with the Cash App payment platform a while ago.
- As a result, the luxury brand offered one of their noteworthy Cash cards, different and unique from Cash App default cards.
The card has a feature of EMB style metallic payment chips. Anyone who wishes to get the card must be a verified user of the Cash App, and they can order one. But please note that the Cash App x HBA card design is one of the most expensive cards among all other options available and costs you $35.
Change Base of Cash App cards
As we mentioned earlier, Cash App offers three monochrome cards or cards of single base colour, i.e., Black, White, and Glow in the dark. You can choose from any of these or customize it to more extent than your preferences.
If you wish to add designs to your cards, you need to use the design editor feature on the Cash App. Here is what you need to do:
- First, go to the Cash App on your device.
- Click on the option Design New Card.
- Next, choose the base color for your card from the three available options.
- And that is it. If you order a white or black card, the first order of the card will be free, while the glow in the card will cost you $5 even on the first order.
Cash App Card Designs with Customized Ideas
Let us give you a quick overview of what you can add to your card to make it winsome and attractive. The customized ideas mean you can add anything of your choice and per your liking. Some of these include:
- Your signature
- Your children’s names
- Cars or dinosaurs
- Favorite cartoon characters
- Favorite food items
- Money theme
- Relationship status
- Famous landmarks
- Emojis describing your personality
- Random Greek letters
- Skulls and bones
- Celebrity birthdays
- Ones and zeroes represent binary digits
- Prayer hands
- Sports theme
- Song lyrics
- Anima character
- Plants and flowers
- Write favorite quotations freehand with the stylus
- Most liked celebrity
- Add your initials
- Sun, moon and stars
- Musical notes and instruments
- Favorite animal
- Ask your kids to draw something on it
- Handmade emojis
The cardholders can add any custom design adorned with cartoons to any favorite character or quotation on their cards. So, if you are interested, pool your creativity and get the perfect card for yourself.
Other Cute Cash App Card Designs
Some other cute Cash App card designs that could help you in creating your own whenever you wish to are listed below as:
- First of the month
- Money is Peace
- You are a sunflower
- Don’t decline me
- Love RDB
- DAB 4 CASH
- Gucci Gang
- It’s too late
- Di Benzene
- Something Cool
- The Graffiti
- CEO of Unicorn
- Let me Checkout
- Tesla Motors
- RoadHog Main
- Tarot Reading
- 100 Thieves
The Bottom Line
You don’t have to stick to a boring debit card design since Cash App now offers you to customize your Cash Card and make it interesting to carry around. Moreover, there are only minimal charges for you to introduce any changes in the card design.
If you are interested in creating one for your own but do not have much imagination in mind, please don’t hesitate and surf through hundreds of cool cash app card designs online.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I customize your Cash App card?
You just have to open your app and click on Cash Card tab and select new card design. The desirable changes will be made as per your selection.
Can I put my picture on Cash App card?
Yes, you are allowed to put a picture on your Cash App card.
Can I find different colors in Cash App cards?
Since the start of the cash card launch, it has been available in black color only. However, you can opt for different colors now such as white or glow in the dark.
Jamie Johnson is very enthusiastic Kansas City – based freelance writer, and her core expertise are finance and insurance. She has been endorsed on several personal finance, insurance & business website to share her thoughts. Her publications can be found on famous sites like Bankrate, The Balance, Business Insider, Chamber of Commerce and many others.
From many years, she served more than 10,000 hours of research and writing to more than 2000 articles related to personal finance, credit building, mortgages, and personal and student loans.