Traditional gifting is losing its charm and now majority of the people enjoy gift cards as exciting alternative for special occasions.
To cater to your service, similar to gift cards at other stores like Jewel Osco, Macy’s also offers a wide range that can be purchases at various retailers. So, here we will be talking about where to buy Macy’s gift cards and what amounts they are available for.
- Macy’s offers quite a wide range of gift cards to be used at various clothing stores, jewelry, and furniture stores.
- You can get Macy’s gift cards at Macy’s both in-store and online. Additional stores to get Macy’s gift cards to include Giant Eagle, Kroger, Publix, Smith’s, Staples, and Walgreens.
- The amounts available range with every store but typically it lies between $25 to $200.
…and Much More!
Where To Buy Macy’s Gift Cards?
Macy’s is one of the perfect places to get America’s leading retail experience. It is powered by one of the nation’s largest e-commerce platforms delivering excellent shopping experiences to the customers.
From around the globe, Macy’s has attracted a huge number of shoppers to buy their fashion items and accessories.
In addition to these, it offers home and beauty products too where customers are offered expert beauty advice. While it offers all of these services, it offers a variety of gift cards that you can use at various stores.
Gift cards are quite an impressive alternative to conventional ways of gifting to your loved ones. Macy’s gift cards are of various types and can be used at jewelry, fashion, furniture stores, restaurants, and more. You can buy them at Macy’s and at various other stores which we will be talking about here!
Macy’s allows you to purchase gift cards online for a variety of occasions. Whether it is a birthday event, an anniversary, or any other celebration, Macy’s gift cards are a perfect choice.
- The amount available for the gift cards at Macy’s online ranges from $10 to $1000. It offers both a physical gift card and an e-gift card.
- It offers free shipping at your doorstep or if it is electronic; however, it may charge $3.05 for a personalized message or a greeting card.
- The payment methods accepted at Macy’s include PayPal and credit cards.
Apart from online purchasing, you can get Macy’s gift cards by visiting one of its store locations. Visit any of the below-discussed places to get Macy’s gift cards.
- The amounts available in-store range from a minimum of $10 to a maximum of $1000.
- The shipping services at the stores are not available.
- You can make payment for the gift cards in-store through credit cards, debit cards, cash, or check payments.
Giant Eagle is one of the largest American supermarket chains where you can get a variety of products. It has grocery stores and pharmacies and makes grocery shopping the simplest. It is known to have the highest market share of any supermarket chain in Pittsburgh.
- The amount available in the store is $25, $50, and $100.
- Payment methods accepted in-store by Giant Eagle include cash, credit, check, debit, Android Pay, and Apple Pay.
- You cannot purchase gift cards online here and it offers no online delivery methods.
Kroger is currently op This US-based retail company operates under several brand names across the US. You can get a variety of products such as health and wellness, kitchen and culinary items, electronics, and more.
- The amounts available for the gift cards at Kroger range from $25 to $200.
- The payment methods that you can opt for are cash, check, debit, and credit cards.
- It offers online amounts ranging from $25 to $200 and you can receive e-gift by mail as an online delivery method.
You might be interested in reading: Kroger Carpet Cleaner Rental.
One of the largest employee-owned grocery chains is Publix. You can go on and on about the deals offered by Publix on their various products. It offers canned beans, sub sandwiches, frozen vegetables and so much more along with Macy’s gift cards.
- The gift cards’ amounts available range from $25 to $200.
- Payment methods that you can use at Publix for gift cards include cash, check, debit cards, and credit cards.
- Unfortunately, you cannot purchase Macy’s gift cards online; additionally, there are no online delivery methods available.
You might be interested in reading: Publix Carpet Cleaner Rental.
Smith’s food and the drug is a supermarket chain in Brigham City, Utah. It offers conveniences, rewards, and practical ways of saving money. Getting Macy’s gift cards at Smith’s is possible with a range of amounts available.
- The amounts available for the gift cards at Smith’s range from $25 to $200.
- It offers a variety of payment methods to the customers including cash, check payments, credit, and debit cards. However, it does not accept Visa credit cards for gift card purchases.
- Smith’s does not offer any amount online, and there are no online delivery methods.
Get your business essentials at Staples including printing services, promotional products, printers, inks, computers, and so much more. Being an American office retail company, it has every office-related product at your disposal.
- The amounts available at Staple’s for the gift cards are a minimum of $20 and a maximum of $200.
- You can pay through various methods including digital wallets such as Apple Pay and Android Pay. It allows accepts payment through cash, credit cards, and debit cards.
- The online amounts available at Staple’s start from $25 and go up to a maximum of $200. Email delivery can be opted as the online delivery method.
Walgreens offers a variety of grocery items both online and you can shop local inventory of the Walgreens too. Whether it is healthy products or beauty products, Walgreens has everything for you to stock up on your fridge.
- The amounts available is online at Walgreens range from $25 up to $200.
- You can use various payment methods such as checks, cash, credit cards, debit cards, and Apple Pay at Walgreens.
- Unfortunately, it doesn’t offer online delivery methods and there are no gift cards to be purchased online.
The Bottom Line
Macy’s has a wide selection of products for both men and women. Be it the beauty items, handbags, shoes, or accessories, you can get everything from here. One of the compelling services of Macy’s is the gift cards that can be used at different shopping stores.
- Gift cards are indeed one of the best substitutes if cash when you need to make purchases.
Apart from Macy’s, which offers both online and in-store, you can get these gift cards at several local retailers. Moreover, these are also available at grocery stores, home improvement stores, and pharmacies. Get to your nearest store location and get the gift card for yourself or your loved ones as a token of love right away!
Frequently Asked Questions
What gift cards are available at Walgreens in-store?
It sells a variety of gift cards including those of Red Lobster, Home Depot, Applebee’s, Subway, Xbox Live, GameStop, American Express, Kohl’s, and many more.
Can you get gift cards at the grocery stores?
Yes, you can get a gift card at grocery stores. In addition, these are also available at convenience stores, warehouses, retail, and many drug stores.
At which store can I use a Macy’s gift card?
This card can only be used at Macy’s online store or at the physical one. Please note that you can not exchange the card for cash neither can you use it elsewhere for shopping.
Where is the best place to buy gift cards?
Several best places to buy gift cards are at the Issue Store or Restaurant, Third-party store, Third-party website, bank-issued gift card, or via a mobile app.
Can you use Macy’s gift card at Target or Dillards?
Yes, Target accepts payments via Macy’s in addition to other stores like Best Buy or Olive Garden. As for Dillards, you can not use the Macy’s card there.
Jamie Johnson is very enthusiastic Kansas City – based freelance writer, and her core expertise are finance and insurance. She has been endorsed on several personal finance, insurance & business website to share her thoughts. Her publications can be found on famous sites like Bankrate, The Balance, Business Insider, Chamber of Commerce and many others.
From many years, she served more than 10,000 hours of research and writing to more than 2000 articles related to personal finance, credit building, mortgages, and personal and student loans.