Right here is a quick read for anyone facing trouble with Glance.intuit.com or having issues in getting remote access of QuickBooks and TurboTax.
In this article, we will cover:
- What is Glance Intuit and everything that it offers you
- How to download and run the software
- Where to access QuickBooks and TurboTax through screen-sharing
- How to troubleshoot software issues
- Some extremely useful features of Glanceintuit
- Some of the most frequent questions that users have been asking
That’s a lot to talk about so let’s get down to work!
Glance.intuit.com – In a Nutshell
In simplest words, Glance is an application launched by Intuit for QuickBooks and Tax help.
If you are facing any trouble completing the taxes then you can download this software at www.glance.intuit.com. It allows for remote access and screen-sharing where users and helpers can interact more conveniently.
Similarly, business owners and tax professionals can make use of www.glance.intuit.comn remote support website in order to set up guidance sessions for those who need help with QuickBooks and TurboTax.
Why is this considered to be so convenient? The logic is simple. It is much easier to explain to a representative what’s the issue when they can see the same screen as yours. Otherwise, explaining over the phone can become quite confusing.
Where To Download Glance.intuit.com Remote Access Software
Glance.intuit.com download shouldn’t give you any tough time as long as you have a stable internet connection.
You can quickly complete this task by visiting www.Glance.intuit.com. The download is programmed to begin automatically.
Some users may experience trouble downloading the software. In this case, here are a few things to try that might help resolve the problems with downloading.
- Refresh the webpage at glance.intuit.com.
- Close the current browser and access the same web page from another browser.
- Close down any VPNs that might be active on your system. Then try again.
Intuit flagship software, TurboTax, can also be downloaded in the same manner. Following is a guide you can follow to do so.
- Open the browser of your choice and type www.turbotax.intuit.com.
- The download is programmed to begin automatically. Wait for it to complete.
- Open the extension file and install on your system.
Then you can launch the program whenever you need it.
Step-By-Step Guide on How To Use Glance Intuit
Done with the download? We will take you from here! Now the next guide is to help you understand how to effectively make use of Glance Intuit software.
- Visit the folder where you have downloaded the file from glance.intuit.com.
- Click on the file to run it. Keep following the prompts on the screen until the process is finished.
- Now launch the software that you have set up.
- Now you will be able to join a remote session via Glance. Find a link that states “Click here to start Glance” and tap on it.
- Your phone will generate a code. Deliver it to the helper on the other end. This code will link the screen between you two.
- The session will start right away. You can end it by tapping on Hang-up button at any time.
All About Intuit.com and Glance Networks
Intuit, Inc. is a US-based company that sells tax, accounting, and personal finance software to new businesses or entrepreneurs.
Note! The headquarters for the company are located in Mountain View California.
Intuit introduced the flagship software TurboTax (for tax preparation) and QuickBooks (accounting).
On the other hand, Glance Networks was launched in 2013. It is a software company dedicated to modernizing the traditional methods of customer support service.
Intuit and Glance joined hands to offer their clients a screen-sharing and co-browsing experience so that they can discuss their issues with the support team more conveninently.
Glance Guest Software
Glance Networks Inc. launched a flagship software known as Glance Guest. Other software have also been customized to satisfy the needs of each specific customer. For example, Glance Intuit.com was typically designed to help with QuickBooks Connect sessions and TurboTax guidance.
Glance Intuit Remote Access and VoIP
Glance screen sharing software does not rely on VoIP. However, you can still use it if you are having any trouble with the standard method to connect through Glance.
VoIP can easily be integrated with Glance remote access software. This would help improve the overall communications and be quite convenient for consumers who are trying to find their way through TurboTax and QuickBooks.
Attention! The software is completely safe to use so you are 100% secure when screen-sharing through Glance.
Intuit Company Customer Support Service
You can get in touch with representatives for help and support by visiting https://help.glance.net/.
Furthermore, Intuit support can be availed at:
- [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions About Glance Intuit
How can I join Glance remote session?
You have to visit your account at yourname.glance.net and the enter the session code. Then press the join button to start the remote session.
Alternatively, you can download the software, launch it on your system, and then tap “Click to start glance“.
Is it safe to use Glance intuit?
The website is owned by Intuit and the software is considered to be completely safe.
Can I delete Glance Guest?
Yes. You can delete it by visiting the “Add or Remove Program” in the main menu. Once in the settings, click on Apps and then choose to uninstall any App you wish to remove. The process should be complete in less than 2 minutes.
What is the screen sharing feature offered by Glance?
Glance screen sharing is a cloud-based solution that allows for visual engagement of clients with customer support representatives who could help them with QuickBooks or TurboTax.
Should I use Glance extensions?
These browser extensions are helpful if you want to allow web pages to communicate with Glance software without any confusing prompts.
These extensions are safe to use and do not track any of your browsing history.