(10 Tips That Work + BONUS Idea!)
The idea of free money is bound to catch some interest.
Good news for Cash App users that now they can not only borrow money through it but also learn how to get FREE money on Cash App!
What Will We Talk About Here?
1. There are different ways to get free money on Cash App like signing up, referring a friend or investing in bitcoins via app.
2. It is important to follow a reliable guide since FREE money can lure customers into scams and frauds.
3. CashApp is different from Cash App by Square Inc., but you can use both the platforms for making money.
…and Much More!
Can You REALLY Get Free Money On Cash App?
Besides a number of benefits that it provides, Cash App lets you make some free money using different methods. Some ways are more reliable than others but you have to try it to see how it works for you!
Ways To Get Free Money With Cash App Account
We did a thorough research to figure out some legit ways to make free money using your Cash App account.
- Since the idea of free money is so appealing, many customers can fall prey to scammers and fraudsters online. Make sure you are following a reliable guide!
Get The Sign-Up Bonus For New Account
If you want to get small amount of money, you can do so simply by signing up with Cash App for the first time.
The only pre-requisite is that you make a referral and $5 money transfer to another account within the first two weeks of joining.
- You can do this by tapping on Settings > Referral Code > Cash App Free Money Code > $5 Money Transfer.
- Users would also need to link debit card or bank account from money transfers.
- The bonus cash given out in exchange for referral code may vary from one person to another.
Refer Friend to Open Cash App Account
The sign-up bonus does not stop there! You can continuing referring the app to other friends and family members and get as much as $2,000!
- It is possible to win up to $30 per referral and the individual who joins on your recommendation will get $5 too.
- You can make the referral by tapping on Personal Account Tab > Invite Friends.
- The invitation might be send via Cash App, as text message on phone, or through email, depending on your choice.
Make Use of Cash App Card Boosts
Another convenient way to win cash rewards is by activating your Cash App card. It offers one-time discounts as well as bonus points on purchases made via debit card.
- Starbucks, Taco Bell, and DoorDash are some stores that offer discounts on Cash App card purchases.
- Reduction prices may be as low as 5% or as much as 15% depending on where you are shopping.
- These cash backs may not be as rewards as some credit card cash back but they offer decent boost.
Take Part In Cash App Contests
Social media is a great way to reach a large audience and companies like Cash App knows that well.
- Each contest updates come with graphics and links on how to participate.
- You just need to provide your $cashtag when taking part.
- If you win, the company would send over free money, stocks or bitcoins. However, keep in mind that this is a game and win is not guaranteed!
Take Surveys That Send Money to Cash App
You must have already heard about online surveys that pay participants but majority don’t know that you can use Cash App to receive the payments.
- InboxDollars, Survey Junkie, and Swagbucks are some platforms that let you carry out paid surveys and transfer payment via Cash App.
- It takes just a few minutes to complete most of these surveys and you can cash out after you have accumulated a threshold amount.
- You have to be careful about the platforms that you choose for online surveys as quite a number of frauds have been reported.
Trade and Buy Bitcoins
Cash App users can also step into the world of bitcoin after creating an account here and utilize trading of digital currency to make some money.
- Bitcoin value has considerable increased over the past few year and the investment here can prove to be quite fruitful.
- You can trade or sell bitcoin on Cash App depending on its on-going value. Currently one coin may carry a value of $50,000!
- However, keep in mind that the app only supports BTC currency so users won’t be able to trade BCH or ether.
Try Your Luck With Stocks
It is interesting that Cash App lets you invest in stocks and sell them when the value reaches higher.
- Cash App allows you to invest as little as $1 in stocks.
- Some limited-time promotions may also appear that you can benefit from.
- You can invest on individual stocks via banks or tech trading and ETFs are also available.
You might be interested in reading: Robinhood Unsettled Funds.
Save Money via Free ATM Withdrawal
Although a free ATM withdrawal might not sound like you are earning money but you would be saving some dollars that can then be spend elsewhere.
- Cash App ATM withdrawals are not free unless you deposit $300 monthly in your account.
- Otherwise, the app would charge you $2 for every withdrawal.
- The reimbursement limit with Cash App is set at $7 per withdrawal.
Utilize Online Banking Features To Save Money
Cash App account comes with an account number and routing number that you can use to set up direct deposits and utilize other online banking features as well.
- Users can benefit from mobile check deposits and receive tax refunds as well through online platform.
- Direct deposits from linked debit cards and bank accounts are also free of cost.
- You can avail of some unemployment benefits.
Sell Products or Service To Receive Funds on Cash App
All other benefits aside, Cash App is a simple money transfer application that lets you accept payments. Therefore, you can provide your account details to others and receive the funds here in exchange of a service or selling a product.
- Your friends, family or even employers can pay you via Cash App.
- You can also encourage them to pay you through this platform by offering a decent discount in exchange.
- Furthermore, new individuals who join Cash App can use your referral code so both of you benefit from bonuses.
Now For The Bonus: Get Free Money on CashApp!
Didn’t we just talk about this? Wait, and take a closer look!
When you are downloading Cash App, you might mistake CashApp for it. Although the two applications are nothing alike, you can use the later one for some money earning benefits as well.
Yes, you read that right! You can make money via CashApp and we will show you how.
- Earn money by watching commercials and ads
Once you sign up, you will be able to see ads and videos that earn your rewards if you finish watching. Suggestions are based on your demographics, age, and interests so you won’t be entirely bored while going through these.
- Complete paid surveys
Like Cash App, the other applications also lets you receive payments when you finish taking an online survey.
- Become a member to earn additional rewards through CashApp offers
Lastly, CashApp pays its members through a variety of promotional offers. For example, if you make a purchase via CashApp, it gets commission and out of generosity, it would share a percentage with you!
The Bottom Line
These are some legit ways to get free money on Cash App that you can try especially if you have been a dedicated user for long.
Cash card boosts, referral bonuses, and free ATM withdrawals are something that majority of the users can benefit from. However, investment in bitcoins and stocks can be risky and so we suggest that you seek professional guidance before putting your money on stake.
Frequently Asked Questions About Free Money on Cash App
Can I get fake money on Cash App?
It is not possible to earn scam money on Cash App or fake the balance. If you are caught doing any such activity, your account may be clocked permanently.
How can you get random money Cash App?
You can request funds from another individual randomly. All you have to do is tap on $ button within app and enter the amount of money that you need. Then select a name from the suggestion list of enter the $cashtag of the other party. Click on Request button to complete the process.
Does Cash App refund money if it stolen from your account?
If you think you have made a wrong transaction or there has been a money transfer that you did not authorize, it is best to contact the Cash App customer support service immediately. It can take up to 2 weeks to resolve this kind of issue.
Can I borrow money using my Cash App account?
Yes. Cash App now allows you to borrow money between $20 to $200. You can tap on Borrow in the Balance tab and then click on Unlock. This would show you how much cash you are allowed to take out.
Jamie Johnson is very enthusiastic Kansas City – based freelance writer, and her core expertise are finance and insurance. She has been endorsed on several personal finance, insurance & business website to share her thoughts. Her publications can be found on famous sites like Bankrate, The Balance, Business Insider, Chamber of Commerce and many others.
From many years, she served more than 10,000 hours of research and writing to more than 2000 articles related to personal finance, credit building, mortgages, and personal and student loans.