Your next paycheck may be too far away to handle a financial emergency. Luckily, the $50 loan instant app has you covered with money at affordable rates within 24 hours!
- The top three picks for $50 loan instant app are Chime, Earning, and PaydaySay.
- Loan instant apps are more convenient and affordable that payday loans.
- Learn how to stay away from online scammers that can steal money in the name of loan or benefit programs.
…and Much More!
$50 Loan Instant App – Top-Picks
With a tight budget, you often cannot handle immediate cash needs with cash advance services. Although credit cards can also be helpful in such a case, people with low credit scores might need help to get approved.
A reliable solution is using mobile apps that let you borrow a small amount of money.
You can find some decent options online for personal loans willing to tailor their packages depending on your needs. Below, we have reviewed 6 best $50 instant loan apps that may be just what you are looking for.
|Loan Instant App
|$20 – $100
|Up to 105%
|Up tp $5,000
|5.99% – 35.99%
|$ – $200
|Up to 400%
|$25 – $250
|Up to 300%
|$100 – $250
|Up to 105%
|$50 – $250
|$9.99 per month
|Up to 500%
Chime is an online bank where you can open a checking or savings account and apply for a loan. You need a checking account to take out a pre-determined amount of cash as a loan.
- Depending on their account activity, applicants can withdraw $20 to $100 as a loan.
- There is no set-up fee, although you can pay a tip.
- You must make a direct deposit of more than $500 monthly to qualify for the loan.
- The balance is repayable within 7 days with a $1 tip.
- The APR may be up to 105%.
You might be interested in reading: Payday Loans That Accept Chime.
Another top-rated cash advance app is PaydaySay, which lets you obtain cash directly from their office without delay.
- Applicants can borrow up to $5,000 instantly.
- You will get the approval within minutes, after which you will be connected to the creditors directly.
- Generally, an APR of 5.99% to 35.99% is applied.
- There is no paper-based application required for acquiring the loan.
- It works with encrypted private information to keep your data completely secure.
You can apply by phone and receive the cash in your bank account after the approval within 24 hours.
Dave app lets you borrow a small amount of money or open a Dave spending account to enjoy access to a larger amount.
- Applicants can get $5 to $200 as a loan with a Dave account or up to $100 without one.
- There is an optional $1 subscription fee.
- You can pay up to $5.99 for instant delivery of a loan.
- There is an optional tip of 20% of the amount being borrowed.
- The Side Hustle feature helps you find additional gigs to earn cash.
It may take up to 3 days to get the cash unless you opt for instant delivery. Moreover, the funds will be deducted from your account on the next payday. If Dave doesn’t cut it for you, look at other apps like Dave that offer similar services.
You can avail instant cash through Moneylion if you have a checking account, although you would need to pay an extra fee.
- Applicants can get approval for $25 to $250 through the Moneylion app.
- The fee for instant cash delivery is $3.99 for accountholders and $4.99 for those without accounts.
- APR rates can be 300% or more.
- You can pay $1 as a tip and repay the loan in 7 days.
- Additional fee if your payment is more than 5 days late.
Funds will be taken from your account on the day you get the next pay. However, if your account needs more funds, the app will try again after 24 hours.
You might be interesting in reading: Apps Like Moneylion.
Earnin is a loan app that offers money based on your working hours. If you are looking for a loan program at a low fee, this one is the best choice.
- Applicants can borrow from $100 to $500, depending on their working hours.
- Voluntary tips up to $14, or you can set up recurring tips of at least $1.50.
- You can get the money instantly by signing up with Earnin’s Lightning Speed feature.
- The APR depends on how much you borrowed. It can be up to 105%.
- There are no additional fees for late payments.
You might be interested in reading: Apps Like Earnin.
This is a budgeting app, but you can use its features like Free Plan for financial support and Cash Advance to avail of a loan if needed.
- Applicants can get a $50 to $250 loan by signing up for a Paid Plan.
- The plan has an additional cost of $9.99 per month.
- The delivery is almost instant (the same day) for people who apply earlier.
- APR for a basic $100-7 day loan is as high as 500%.
- Paid plan has additional features like automatic deposits and credit monitoring.
You might be interested in reading: Apps Like Brigit.
The app has a user-friendly interface and allows for secure transactions. You can easily use it to get cash advances with no additional fee.
- You can sign up for the Basic Plan or the Premium Plan, which charges a $9.99 membership fee and a $19.99 monthly fee, respectively.
- The plans offer multiple cashback features, such as the B9 Visa debit card.
- With no-fee ACH transfers, the debit card will earn 5% cash back and up to $100 cash advance.
- You can also instantly transfer the money to other B9 members without additional charges.
- The only thing to remember is that the app may experience occasional technical glitches.
This is another excellent full-process online loan app that caters to people needing small loans.
- The loan ranges from PHP 2,000 to PHP 20,000.
- Users can customize the loan amount.
- They also can choose a repayment period that suits their need.
- Ezloan does not charge any hidden fee.
- The only drawback is that it is suitable for short-term loan requirements only.
Albert is one of the most popular loan apps that offers a variety of other benefits as well. The best part is that it has no minimum balance requirement, maintenance fee, or overdraft fees.
- You will get overdraft protection of up to $250.
- There are cashback rewards on gas purchases, grocery shopping and deliveries.
- Moreover, you can access more than 55,000 fee-free ATMs with the Genius network and locate them with the help of the application.
- All the funds in the Albert app account are FDIC-insured.
- Remember that the Retirement plans are not included in the available investment options.
Cashmama also offers lending services to those in need without the hassle of confusing, lengthy paperwork.
- The app only requires you to enter your identity information to sign up.
- You can search for the loan within reach after verifying the documents you submit.
- The app has high approval rates.
- The loan programs are quite affordable.
- However, you must download the mobile app to request a loan.
Should You Use a Loan App?
Apps that loan money instantly may help you through a financially challenging situation. However, most of them come with high interest rates and may encourage users to rely repeatedly on loans, which is not smart.
- Loan apps are still better than payday loans as they impose a borrowing limit and offer financial guidance to customers.
Whether you should or should not rely on such applications is completely up to you. However, there are a few tips that can improve the experience you have with the $50 instant loan app. Keep reading!
Watch Out For Scams!
Availing a loan over an app can be a desperate situation, and many scammers are ready to take advantage.
To ensure that you only land on legitimate platforms for loans and don’t fall prey to online fraudulent apps, there are a few things to watch out for when seeking a loan.
- Don’t respond to phishing emails
Scam emails notifying you of some “wrong” information and promising to help correct your loan application are becoming common.
They request you to either pay a small amount to get it done or encourage you to share sensitive information such as your bank account details. Red Flag!
- Only apply for “benefit” programs through reliable websites
Some scammers also promise to help you avail of helpful programs such as unemployment benefits or getting to the payday faster using the right paperwork.
You can lose a lot of fees paying them for tasks that will never be completed, so be careful to whom you hand out the money.
- Do not agree to pay a hefty advance for your loan
Similar programs may ask you for cash advances before delivering a loan. Although a set up fee is common for many platforms, it tends to be a small amount only.
Covid-19 pandemic has considerably boosted the number of online scammers using fraudulent tactics to steal your money. Any program that offers something that is too good to be true is probably not.
Cash Advance Apps – The Good and The Bad Side
Like any other financial support system you can find, money loan apps also carry different advantages and disadvantages that you need to watch out for.
- They let you access cash quickly
You have instant access to the cash once the application for the loan is approved. The money is sent to your account typically within 24 hours.
- The interest rates are considerably low
Payday loans can charge a hefty interest, but these apps are more considerate, and some even let you completely off the hook, i.e. they don’t have any APR.
- You need one approval for lifetime use
The application needs to be processed for only one time. After this, you can keep using the app and applying for a loan multiple times whenever needed.
- You can not borrow a large amount
Instant loan apps can get you a small fund that you need immediately, but that is about it! They need to be more sufficient to cover long-term issues or bigger emergencies.
- Apps encourage repetitive loans, which is not smart
Since the loans are so easy to obtain, applicants can get carried away. Some even apply for the money constantly for minor needs and end up incurring debt that is difficult to pay off.
You might be interested in reading: How To Borrow Money From PayPal?
$50 Loan Instant App – Alternatives
Although loan apps are convenient, they put you at risk of being scammed and carry several other disadvantages.
Conversely, weighing your options before applying for a loan through an app is better. Here’s what you can consider to do instead.
- Online lenders who offer small personal loans
You can find an online lender that gets you access to a small amount of personal loans. Their interest rates are as low as 36%, so they are usually more affordable than instant loan apps. Some names to consider are Loans Under 36 and Stilt.
- Loans from reliable credit unions
Credit unions also offer an APR of 18% or lower personal loans. You can get as low as $500 and larger amounts as well, depending on how good your credit score is. You can repay the amount in months or even a year.
- Loans from friends or family
This may not sound nice, but if you need a loan and can’t manage to pay interest, it is better to ask for help. A reliable friend or a family member can lend you money to uplift your financial situation.
To avoid any ambiguities, you can draw up a contract that mentions the date and repayment method along with both parties’ signatures.
- Part-time jobs to make extra money
If borrowing money can wait, you may have enough time to look for a way to earn extra cash, such as by taking online surveys or doing a side hustle.
The Bottom Line
People frequently relied on payday loans previously to help them through a financially challenging month. However, that option could drain your pocket quickly due to high APR and tough approval terms.
- On the other hand, loan instant apps are easy to access and let you loan small amounts of money at considerably lower interest rates.
We talked about a bunch of $50 loan instant apps above, and you can borrow cash from here without too many fees. These will be enough to improve your financial scenario right away.
Before You Go!
Chime: Best loan app for a secure experience
PaydaySay: Best for large amount of loan
Earnin: Best for loan with small fees
Frequently Asked Questions About $50 Loan Instant App
Which apps can I use to borrow money instantly?
You can apply for instant cash in several mobile loan apps in times of need. Some reliable names include Chime, PaydaySay, Earnin, and Dave.
Which is the best app for borrowing $75 quickly?
Dave is one of the best loan apps that lets you borrow $75 with a minimum additional fee and a tip of $1 per month. You can qualify for up to $100 with Dave’s debit card. The money will reach you within 72 hours.
What are the most reliable ways to instantly borrow money?
You can get your hands on instant loans using several different ways. Banks, money loan apps, credit unions, online lenders, and payday lenders let you qualify for loans on easy terms.
Moreover, you can utilize cash advances on a credit card or ask a friend or a family member for financial support.
Does Chime let you borrow money?
Yes. You can borrow money from Chime using the Spot Me feature that lets eligible candidates overdraft up to $200 with no fees.
What will happen if I don’t pay Dave back?
Like other instant loan apps, Dave deducts money automatically from your account on the next payday. It will try again after 24 hours if sufficient funds are unavailable.
Are there any $25 to $100 loan instant apps?
PockBox is a great pick if you want to borrow money between $25 to $100 instantly.
Can I borrow $50 with a bad credit?
Many apps like PockBox or Chime let you borrow money even with bad credit. Other options include Dave, Brigit, or DailyPay.
Jamie Johnson is very enthusiastic Kansas City – based freelance writer, and her core expertise are finance and insurance. She has been endorsed on several personal finance, insurance & business website to share her thoughts. Her publications can be found on famous sites like Bankrate, The Balance, Business Insider, Chamber of Commerce and many others.
From many years, she served more than 10,000 hours of research and writing to more than 2000 articles related to personal finance, credit building, mortgages, and personal and student loans.