Cash advance apps lose their charm if you have to deal with high monthly fees. Therefore, many people are looking for apps like Moneylion “minus the additional charges” and we seem to have the answer!
- Some great apps like Moneylion include Spot Me, Earnin, and Dave.
- You can sign-up on most of these applications without credit line.
- Regardless of how helpful instant loan apps are, it is not advisable to rely on them continuously for repetitive loans.
…and Much More!
Apps Like Moneylion – Top 17 Choices!
After going through various reviews that customers have regarding Moneylion, we thought it would be helpful to let them know the alternatives to this app. Take a look!
PockBox is an alternative to Moneylion app that lets you borrow larger amount of funds as compared to other options on the list.
- The app lets you borrow $100 to $2,500 in just a couple minutes.
- You don’t need to connect your bank account to PockBox for the loan process to work.
- There is no monthly subscription fee.
- The approval rates are high and the loan is processed quickly.
- The interest charges are variable.
You can visit PockBox App official page to read more about interest rates on loans.
Spot Me feature is offered by Chime that allows you to avail cash advances on easy loan terms.
- Only legal residents in the US above 18 years of age can apply for the loan here.
- You can avail up to $100 before your next paycheck.
- Chime does not have any overdraft fees.
- All cash-advances are interest free.
- To be eligible, you must keep monthly direct deposit of $500.
Chime is an online bank that lets you withdraw or receive funds. Besides Spot Me service, you can open a checking account here to manage your finances from the comfort of your home, make use of mobile check deposit, and also make direct deposits as per your need.
Avant app offers secured loans, unsecured loans, and credit line up to $1000 with variable APR.
- You can loan up to $35,000 with unsecured loan plans and up to $25,000 for secured ones.
- Loan repayment period can range up to 24 months to 60 months.
- There are considerable administration charges.
- The APR can be as high as 35.99%.
- You can use collateral to win more favorable loan terms or quicker approval.
Trying to stay away from subscription fees and additional charges? Then Earnin app is exactly what you need.
- Depending on your work hours, you can avail loan up to $500 per day.
- Earning offers Lightning Speed System that guarantees fund delivery on the same day.
- The app lets you borrow funds without any credit.
- Moreover, with Balance Shield Feature, you can stay safe from overdraft fees.
- You must keep location services enabled to obtain loan conveniently.
Affirm is one of the simplest money loan app you can find that works just like Moneylion.
- It lets you loan handsome amount and then split payments into manageable installment loans like Moneylion.
- The online application process is easy and the loan is deducted as per your devised payday.
- Affirm allows you to make purchases from any location at any time.
- Affirm app lets you create monthly payment plan considering your spending habit for more convenient use.
- Lastly, you can use the app to send money to other accounts in seconds.
Besides all other perks, there are many online and physical stores that accepts payments via Affirm.
Who doesn’t like the idea of accessing their pay earlier? Well, Dave is the answer!
- With this app, you can avail up to $100 payments earlier than the payday.
- Dave shares your credit report to the bureaus so it can help you build credit history.
- Dave costs less than $1 per month.
- It is one of the most reliable instant money app that you will find in the US.
- Paid membership is perhaps the only drawback that the app carries.
If you wish to access money quickly then HonestLoans App is your best bet.
- You can get done with the application process in less than 5 minutes.
- It will connect you with multiple lenders that can provide the financial clout you need on flexible terms.
- Applicants can avail personal loan from $100 to $2,500.
- It is the best money loan app if you need cash quickly.
- Their terms of service are prone to change so go through the official website before finalizing a loan.
Branch is more than just an app like Moneylion. It is a communication hub and offers tools that let employees monitor their working time.
- Branch offers up to $500 per pay period and $150 daily increment depending on the working hours.
- The app is completely free to join for all applicants.
- As a member, you can choose to withdraw a portion of your pay in advance as loan.
- Moreover, there is no interest on the amount that you borrow through this platform.
- Branch stands out from the rest of the app in terms of speed and flexibility.
Another online financial platform that you can use besides Moneylion is Varo which charges no monthly fee and no transfer fee!
- There are no overdraft charges up to $50.
- You can avail a personal loan from $3,000 to $25,000.
- The repayments can be done within 5 years.
- The APR ranges from 6.9% to 23.9%.
- Varo has ATMs active at more than 55,000 locations.
However, the institute does run a credit check before approval. This means, unless you can do something to improve the look of your credit report, you might not be able to access the loan.
You might be interested in reading: How To Borrow Money From Varo.
PayActiv is an app similar to Even (that we will talk about later on). Both these applications offer loan on identical terms.
- You can withdraw up to $500.
- Each transfer would cost you $5 bi-weekly.
- PayActiv is still more affordable service than Even.
- It may not be available on all regions so you will have to check whether you are able to access this service or not.
- The app works on partnership with companies around the US for more convenient experience.
Digit is not just a money-lending app. In fact, it is a service dedicated to helping you save money and utilize funds more productively.
- The app offers 0.5% savings bonus on spending account.
- It adapts to your spending trends and help you set aside money as savings.
- All funds are FDIC-insured up to $250,000.
- You have to pay $5 as monthly fee.
- You can accumulate money over long term.
Empower is another affordable app that you can use instead of Moneylion.
- The interest rates are less than 0.25% and there are no overdraft charges.
- You can avail up to $150 cash advance.
- Empower does not run a credit check when accepting or rejecting loan applicants.
- The app does have a $8 fee per month.
- The first 30 days are considered to be free-trial period.
LendUp is available in 7 states in the US and its exact terms of service may different from one region to another.
- First-time applicants can avail up to $250 personal loan.
- You can up to 30 days to pay back the amount.
- The interest rates vary depending on the location but it can be up to 500% or even more.
- The app does not require a credit check to issue loans.
- LendUp is considered one of the best alternatives on the list of apps like Moneylion.
Speedy Cash is an app similar to Moneylion that lets you access different types of loans on easy terms and quick delivery.
- Applicants can loan up to $26,000 or as little as $50 using Speedy Cash
- You can opt for installment loans through this app.
- Speedy Cash is quite helpful when it comes to maintaining credit lines.
- The app guarantees secure payment processing.
- It is also helpful if you wish to obtain extra cash on top of the existing loan.
This is another reliable option in the world of instant money loan apps that let you borrow as little as $50.
- Registration for DailyPay is completely free of cost.
- Customers just need to sign-in after which they can access funds that they have earned.
- Transfer costs can vary between $1.99 to $2.99.
- DailyPay can provide support at times of unpaid wages.
- Different plans on daily, weekly, and monthly basis are available.
Brigit is a popular instant money loan app that can prove to be quite useful in times of financial burden.
- It lets you borrow up to $250 as financial support within 10 minutes.
- The app is great for money management and financial planning.
- Furthermore, it gives you access to advanced money-tracking tools to help you keep an eye on your spending pattern.
- There is no interest on the amount that you borrow through Brigit.
- The app drops regular notifications to remind you of pending payments. This is great way to avoid overdrafts in the future.
This one is an interesting financial planning app that you can use if Moneylion isn’t accessible.
- Even offers personal loans up to 50% of previously earned money.
- The employer must also join the program for work-loan to be successful.
- You can track the account as well as your spending multiple times in a day.
- It takes out fixed amount of money from your account as a back-up plan on a rainy day.
- The app has a monthly membership of $8.
Earn also lets you withdraw cash at Walmart if needed so the funds become available to you on the same day as they are sent.
The Bottom Line
These are all the apps like Moneylion that you can use alternatively or in combination when you are in dire need of a loan.
- However, we suggest readers to not fall into the habit of borrowing funds unless it is extremely important.
Hopefully, now you are fully aware of the options that you can try. Best of Luck!
Frequently Asked Questions About Apps Like Moneylion
What are other apps like Moneylion that can give you money instantly?
There are various apps that you can download and use for accessing loans. Some reliable names include Earnin, Brigit, Current, Chime, and Dave.
Which is the best app to borrow money instantly from?
The best app that you can use to loan funds depends on what you are looking for. In terms of security and reliable service, Chime and Earnin are two leading instant money loan apps.
Does Chime let you borrow money?
Chime is an online bank that offers various other financial management tools. Additionally, it lets you borrow loan in form of overdraft that is payable on the next payday.
Jamie Johnson is very enthusiastic Kansas City – based freelance writer, and her core expertise are finance and insurance. She has been endorsed on several personal finance, insurance & business website to share her thoughts. Her publications can be found on famous sites like Bankrate, The Balance, Business Insider, Chamber of Commerce and many others.
From many years, she served more than 10,000 hours of research and writing to more than 2000 articles related to personal finance, credit building, mortgages, and personal and student loans.