If your are on hunt for a single platform that can get you in touch with multiple lenders, Loan Under 36 is your catch! It aggregates different loan providers and allow borrowers to save time by going through multiple loan offers with just one application.
- LoansUnder36 provides borrowers a chance to get loan between $500 to $35,000 and flexible repayment terms.
- There is no credit check requirements so you can apply regardless of your credit history or creditworthiness.
- The associated fees vary depending on the specific lender that approves your applications and provides finds.
…and Much More!
Loan Under 36 – Everything You Need To Know
Loans Under 36 is currently operating in more than 50 states for the provision of personal loans. It does not provide loan directly but has affiliated with many lenders from where you can get a loan for variable financial needs.
- The best part is that it does not require a minimum credit score or even a credit score check.
If all works out, you will be able to receive the funds as soon as the next business day. Moreover, the repayment period can be as flexible as between 2 months to up to 6 years. Here’s a quick overview of the services that LoansUnder36 offers.
Loan Under 36 – Key Features
To help you find the right lender of your interest and ensure minimum fees, Loans Under 36 is definitely a good option. Here’s a quick glance at the specific terms for loan application here.
|Loan Amount||$500 to $35,000||Typical Approval|
|APR||5.99% to 35.99%||Typical Funding Time||Up to 24 hours|
|Payment Scheme||Monthly or Bi-monthly||Prepayment Penalty|
|Loan Repayment |
|1 Month to 24 Months||Credit Check||No|
|Fee||Depends on the Lender |
|Customer Support |
|Automatic Withdraw||Yes||Arbitration Services||No|
- It required you to submit only one application for multiple loan offers.
- No application fee is required.
- There are also no additional charges if you pay off your loan early.
- There is no minimum credit score requirement.
- Loans available here come with flexible terms and variable APRs.
- The repayment terms are quite friendly as well.
- There is no credit check so all customers can apply regardless of their credit standing.
- The customer support service is commendable.
- The loan application would result in a hard inquiry so your credit score may dip.
- The maximum amount that you can apply for is $35,000.
- APRs for certain loans can be as high as 35.99%.
- There is no online education resource center.
Apply For The Loan Under 36 – Step By Step Guide
Since the company has to connect you with multiple lenders, you would notice that Loan Under 36 requires you to share personal information and certain other things in details. All in all, we have listed the protocol below that will guide you through the loan application.
- Check that your internet connection is working and then visit www.loansunder36.com on your browser.
- First of all, provide the loan amount that you want to get along with the repayment terms i.e. 1-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-12 months, or 1-2 years.
- Now provide the required information such as the contact address, full name, ZIP code, email address, date of birth, contact number, etc.
- You will be inquired about certain details from your personal life such as ongoing credit card debt, any unsecured debt, if you can cater to aggregated monthly payment of up to $250, involvement in military or not, how long you have lived in the current place or residence, personal home or rent. You need to provide answers to this in terms of YES or NO.
- Then you have to discuss your source of income, employment details, employment benefits, employer’s name, license ID, state ID number, SSN, ABA routing number, etc.
- Check the box next to “Do you have a direct deposit account?”
- Mention your ongoing credit score and the reasons for applying for the loan.
- Tap on Submit Loan Request and then choose Continue.
- Wait till the website connects you with a lender. Tap on Connect to access them directly through the website.
Loans Under 36 Eligibility Criteria
Although there is no minimum credit score to apply for the loan, there are certain other requirements that applicants must meet in order to qualify for the loan.
- Loan applicants should have an active bank account.
- Some lenders specify the need of a checking account at time of application.
- Moreover, they should be legal citizens in the US.
- They should be of 18 years or more.
- All applications should have a stable source of income that they can verify.
Customer Support Service
In case of any confusion or if you are in need of support, you can get in touch with LoansUnder36 through telephone, email, or by submitting the query on website directly.
- Most customers prefer contacting via call since it is quick and most efficient method.
Customers have reported that they had to wait only for minimal time and got solutions to their problems within minutes. On the other hand, leaving the query on site would require waiting for up to 2 business days.
Should You Choose LoansUnder36?
The company was launched back in 2012 and ever since, it has been a renown name in the market of small and large personal loans. Moreover, it does have credible reviews from well-rated companies.
The best thing is that you can score loan approval and obtain the funds within a short period of time. Therefore, you can rely on Loans Under 36 when in need of emergency funds.
- Since the company has affiliated with different lenders, you will be able to find the loan that fits you needs easily.
However, it is important to note here that this company is not a direct lender itself. It is affiliated with loans providers. Therefore, it is important to research about the lender that you decide to work with.
Loans Under 36 – Alternatives
There are many reasons why your wouldn’t find Loans Under 36 to be the right match for you. If high APR or the hard inquiry is worrying you, there are other options to look into. Take a look!
Even Financial has also been in the market for over 6 years. However, it offers higher loan amount and consequently, you have a longer period of time to pay it back. Applicants can apply for up to $100,000 and repay within 84 months.
This loan company has not been in the market for long. It has just been 2 years but it does offer a reliable spot to get personal loans and quick approvals. You can apply for considerable loan amount here and there is no credit check needed. However, you must apply with a score of more than 640 to have reasonable chances of approval.
The Bottom Line
If you are looking for a loan with flexible terms, Loans Under 36 has you covered. The best part is that there is no minimum credit score requirement and you can utilize the loans for various needs such as home improvement, vacationing, or debt consolidation.
All in all, this loan is the best one you will find the market if you wish to avail range of financing options. You can get access to the funds very quickly and the repayment terms are quite generous as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you need a good credit score to apply for LoansUnder36?
There is no minimum credit score requirement to apply here. Therefore, customers with less than average or poor credit score can also file an application. However, higher credit score does improve your chances of getting an approval.
What’s the amount that I can borrow with Loans Under 36?
The company is affiliated with different lenders that offer variable loan amount. Generally, you will be able to find a loan ranging from $500 to $35,000. The amount that you can qualify for may depends on the specific loan application as well as your creditworthiness.
Cassidy Horton is freelance finance base research writer and published hundred of articles on money, banking, loan and more. Her work is published authority finance site on Forbes, Money Under30, NerdWallet and many other finance brands. Further she is considered financial expert by MSN, LegalZoom & Consolidated Credit.