Although there is no denying that Possible Finance is one of the best payday loan option that you will find, there may come a point when you have to search for loans like Possible Finance instead. Fortunately, there is a long list to explore and here’s everything you should know about!
- Possible Finance is a reliable personal, credit-building loan.
- Chime, MoneyLion, Brigit, Dave, and Earnin are some of the best apps for loans like Possible Finance.
- It is important to consider that the platforms provides quick application and does not come with a lot of hidden charges.
…and Much More!
Best Apps That Offer Loans Like Possible Finance
Possible Finance alternatives provide flexibility so you can compare different options and see which one suits you the best. Some of these are more fit as credit building loans while others cater to the needs of personal loans. Let’s take a look!
Instant money loan has never been easier than Chime. The online bank is quite famous for its direct deposit and mobile check deposit features and now provides users with the facility to get cash advances as well.
Additionally, Chime has also been known to improve credit score by reporting to the three major credit bureaus. You can even make use of automatic saving tools to repair your bad habits when it comes to savings and spending.
- Chime lets you overdraft $200 without any additional charges.
- Moreover, Chime SpotMe service allows users to get $500 cash advance as direct deposit in their account.
- Chime also lets you withdraw advance 2 days earlier than the regular payday.
- The money is then automatically deducted from your account when the next paycheck becomes available.
- There are no monthly fees, overdraft fee, or any sort of service fee with Chime.
Whether you want to access credit building loans or get personal loans, MoneyLion is the answer. In fact, MoneyLion has been termed as “All in one banking solution” as it is a perfect combination of all the products that users are on hunt of.
This app is also an ideal choice if you happen to have bad credit.
- You can get a loan of up to $1000 but each member needs to pay $19.99 per month as membership fee.
- It has an APR of 5.99% for credit building loans.
- The interest rate that you pay may be higher depending on the amount that you loan via MoneyLion.
- The payment for the loan is automatically deducted from the linked account at the end of the month.
- It also offers integrated digital personal finance.
In the list of loans like Possible Finance, Earnin definitely stands out. You simply need a checking account to apply for advance loan with Earnin.
Additionally, you will be able to reap benefit of multiple tools that come with bill concessions, cash backs, and useful alerts.
- You can get an advance of up to $100 per day or $500 per pay without any interest charges.
- There are no monthly charges but Earnin may ask you to provide a tip of up to $14 for the early payments that you obtain.
- The repayment policy is that the funds will be deducted automatically from your account on the next payday.
- With “Balance Shield” feature enables, users are able to guard themselves against over drafting fees.
- Earnin does not require you to go through any credit check.
Dave is a user-friendly app that lets you borrow money instantly and also provides access to a number of budgeting tools that will help you keep your spending on track.
Moreover, Dave is an impeccable app that will alert you when you are over-drafting so you can avoid unnecessary charges. You are allowed to put your membership on hold, if need be.
- It provides a loan of up to $100 from your paycheck without any condition of interest charges.
- You can opt for standard funding to get cash within 3 days or express funding if you want to obtain the amount right away.
- The repayment is due on the next day that you obtain your pay check.
- It is possible to change the repayment date by contacting Dave customer support team.
- You will be charges a monthly fee of $1 that id deducted direct from your bank account at the start of every month.
Another payday loan option is that of Brigit. It provides cash advance without any credit check and there is no requirement of paying an interest on loan amount either. Moreover, you will get access to various budgeting tools and alerts.
However, applicants must be over 18 years to apply for this loan. Additionally, you should have a $400 deposit paycheck for qualification. It does seem like Brigit is one of the apps here with a tough selection criteria for who it provides loan money to.
- You can obtain a loan of $250 with Brigit.
- It charges a membership fee of $9.99 per month.
- With Brigit Plus Membership, you will get instant loan whenever you are close to overdrafting your account.
- Similar to other options, the money is automatically deducted from your account on the next paycheck.
- You can also choose to “repay now” via its app if you wish to make a payment before the due date.
Lenme has been a popular choice for customers who wish to loan large amount. It works in connection with a number of lenders and lets you contact them to obtain more information regarding loan terms and conditions.
Most lenders that you contact via Lenme are open to applications regardless of the credit score. The process is quite straightforward as well.
- You can loan amount between $50 to $5000.
- Multiple lenders are available and it offers quick comparison as well.
- You can discuss your requirements in details with the lenders.
- The additional fees and interest charges largely depend on the money lender that you decide to work with.
- You are always free to find another lender if previous one doesn’t suit you.
With zero interest charges and no credit checks, Empower is one of the best loans like Possible Finance that you can opt for. You can also sign up to savings program by sharing how much you want to put aside and the account will automatically move the funds to your savings.
Another advantages of opting for this loan is that you would get the money 2 days earlier than other programs. You can easily download the app through Google or Apple app store.
- Empower offers 10% cashback on various spots like grocery stores, restaurants, and gas stations.
- You can loan up to $250 with $0 interest charges.
- Applicants must show minimum $500 average income with 3 recurring $200 deposits.
- There are mote than 37,000 ATMs across the nation where you can withdraw money free of cost.
- Members have to pay $8 per month to enjoy access to all features like savings account and budgeting tools.
Attention! You can also try 14-day free trial before confirming your membership.
Current loans are different and do not typically work by providing you with funds to invest or use. Instead, it functions in combination with different debit cards or bank accounts in order to provide overdraft protection.
- You can get protection against $100.
- Applicants must enable direct deposit in order to use this feature.
- The deposits needs to be above $500 per month.
- Current ensures that you get access to the funds quicker as compared to other banks.
- The customer service is quite helpful and friendly.
CashNetUSA offers loans on installments, paydays loans, as well as credit lines that you can easily utilize through its app. Although the qualification criteria is not that strict and you can apply with a low credit score, interest charges can be quite high depending on the amount that you loan.
- You can get a loan of $100 to $1000 and more depending on your credit standing. Installment loans can be as high as $3,500.
- There is no membership fee or any additional charges.
- You have to repay the loan within 8 to 35 days. This can be done via app by tapping on Payment tab and entering the amount.
- The company may consider credit information for approval but FICO scores generally aren’t a strict requirement.
- The interest charges can be between 85.00% to 449.00% APR.
Cleo is another money management tool and good loans like Possible Finance. However, the money that you can obtain via Cleo depends on how your application will be processed as well as your salary. Moreover, Cleo offers user-friendly tools that can help you manage your budget better.
- Typically, the cash advance is up to $100.
- There are no interest charges on the amount that you loan.
- There are various categories within app that can be useful for efficient tracking of your expenses.
- You can set separate budget for eating out, shopping groceries, etc.
- Cleo is very useful when it comes to setting budget for your weekly or even yearly expenses.
Kora is basically a money management tool that is dedicated to students who are just learning to oversee spending, etc. Kora helps them to access loan when most other apps have strict qualification criteria for which a student might not be able to qualify.
Moreover, Kora Cash offers extensive spending tips, features to track expenses, set monthly goals, etc. This is a great option for building credit and improving credit history.
- It offers personal loans of $50 to $2,000 to college students.
- You can choose to pay back amount over 1, 3, 6, or 12 months.
- You must be enrolled in a college and be a legal resident in the US to be eligible for the loan plan.
- The interest charges on the amount you get can range from 15% to 19%.
- Late payment penalty fee can be up to $15.
Although Payactiv works a bit different than most other options mentioned here, it is still a reliable alternative to Possible Finance that you can check out.
- Payactiv loan terms and amount depend on user’s workplace environment.
- The amount that you can loan is tied to the employer’s limits.
- There is no reliable way to figure out how much you can get in advance.
- However, Payactiv does offer some feature that are not accessible via any other loan app.
- It mentions company’s announcements, provides notifications, etc.
Once of the best alternatives to Possible Finance loans is Branch. It is free of any membership charges or additional fees, the funds are made accessible quickly, and they are deposited directly to your checking account without a lengthy process.
The only thing that you need to watch out for is that Branch mobile app is a must have before you can begin to make any advance requests.
- You can loan up to $100 with Branch.
- There is a $3.99 transaction fee if you opt for instant transfer. Otherwise, you can obtain the funds in three days without any additional fee.
- Branch automatically deducts the funds from your account on the next paycheck.
- The account verification process can take up to 24 hours.
- Branch does not require any credit check to proceed with your application.
The Klover app comes with additional benefit of winning reward points that can be redeemed in form of cash. Other than that, the app is quite simple to use. You can obtain small loans via Klover and pay it back as soon as your next paycheck arrives.
Signing up to Klover only requires you to provide some basic information like details of your checking account, etc. However, applicants must have 3 consecutive direct deposit over past 60 days made to their account in order to be eligible.
- You can borrow up to $100 with Klover.
- The account verification may take up to 2 days.
- Regular use of the app will get you points that can help increase the limit on amount that you can loan with Klover.
- It charges between $1.99 to $14.99 for the service.
- Klover customer support team often takes up to 4 days to respond to queries.
This app not only lets users access innovative tools but also guides them through tough financial decisions, protects against overdraft charges, helps to manage finances, and works in collaboration with thousands of financial institutes for safe money transactions.
Moreover, you will have complete sense of security with bank-grade 256-bit encryption that is hardly ever offered in other competitive loan apps.
- FloatMe lets you borrow $10 to $50 instantly but the exact amount depends on how long you have been using the app for.
- The money is deducted on the next paycheck date but you can change it by notifying the company 48 hours prior to the date.
- You need an active income of $200 per paycheck as well as a linked checking account for this to work.
- FloatMe does charge a monthly fee of $1.99 but there are no interest charges.
- The official website also has a huge collection of guide articles that you can benefit from.
Vola can be connected to your bank account and used to manage income and spending efficiently. Also, there is no interest charge on the amount that you loan via Vola. The funds will be automatically deducted from your account on the next paycheck.
- Vola Finance keeps a check on your account and informs you instantly when the balance is less than $35.
- An applicant is only allowed to borrow up to $300.
- You can request an extension of up to 10 days if you are late with the repayment.
- The membership ranges from $4.99 to $7.99.
- The funds will reach you within 5 days.
The Bottom Line
With so many options in the market, it can get difficult to choose the right type of loans like Possible Finance. However, in-depth analysis and a little guide from this article should be enough to make the most suitable choice.
In any case, it is important to consider that the platforms provides quick application and does not come with a lot of hidden charges. Moreover, low interest rates and smooth money transfer can be the add-ons you should prefer while applying for the loan via these apps.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there other apps like Possible Finance that I can use?
Yes. Other apps like Dave, Earnin, MoneyLion, and Brigit that function much like Possible Finance and provide cash advance to users.
What is the easiest loan that I can apply for?
Applying for and getting easy approval for a loan largely depends on your credit score. However, personal installment loans and payday loans are comparatively easier to score even if you have less than average score on your credit report.
Can you borrow money online?
There are several legit lenders that work online and give easy approval as well. You can apply for the loan via official website and have the money deposited in your account on the same day.
Cassidy Horton is freelance finance base research writer and published hundred of articles on money, banking, loan and more. Her work is published authority finance site on Forbes, Money Under30, NerdWallet and many other finance brands. Further she is considered financial expert by MSN, LegalZoom & Consolidated Credit.