If you are looking for a single platform that can help you compare different lenders and then choose depending on the amount you need and application terms, Fiona loans is the answer!
- Fiona is an online marketplace that brings different lenders together so applicants can compare choices before they apply.
- Comparing lenders on Fiona does not incur additional charges and there are also no origination fees.
- Loan programs on Fiona entertain applicants with all types of credit scores.
…and Much More!
Fiona Loans – In a Nutshell
Fiona brings together multiple lenders to a single platform where you can compare their terms, services, and features to choose the one that fits your needs. Besides loan programs, Fiona covers credit cards, savings programs, life insurance programs and other services as well.
- It will then connect you with the specific company once you have found the match. Moreover, the application process is quite easy. You can complete it online.
Needless to say, the lenders here would vary when it comes to repayment plans, rates, fees, and other loan requirements. Therefore, you will have to review the terms and conditions yourself prior to final decision.
Another thing that stands out here is that the firm entertains applicants with a range of credit scores. Although a good to excellent score will definitely improve your odds of qualifying, the chances are not that low with a poor score as well.
Fiona Loans Key Features
Fiona itself does not provide loans but through the website, you can connect with different lenders, find the perfect match, and save your credit score from any negative impact as well.
Sounds like a win, right? Nonetheless, it is better to be aware of all the pros, cons, and features before you dive into the application process. Let’s take a look!
|Loan Amount||$1,000 to $10,000|
|Loan Terms||Range from 12 to 84 months|
|Minimum Credit Score Requirement||600|
|Annual Percentage Rate||4.00% to 35.99%|
|Comparison Time||Less than 60 seconds|
|Origination Fee||Depends on the lenders|
- The application process is quite easy, quick and straightforward.
- Fiona brings together multiple, trustworthy lenders who have good reputation in the market.
- You can compare loans based on where you live, the credit score, amount of loan you need, etc.
- The website is free to use and does not require additional charges to sign up and apply for the loan.
- Loan application would not impact your credit score.
- Although the platform allows you to compare different lenders, it is only possible for the ones who are connected to the network.
- Fiona itself is not the lender here. This means you will have to run a double check if you want to make sure that the lender is trustworthy.
- Fiona itself can not guarantee that you would be approved for a loan.
Eligibility Criteria For Applying At Fiona
You don’t need an excellent credit score to apply at Fiona although it would improve your chances of approval. There are other requirements that you need to keep in mind. Some of these include:
- You must be above 21 years of age.
- You have to share personal information such as SSN or full name.
- The credit score requirement may vary from one lender to another.
Fiona Loans Quick Application Process
Fulfilling the eligibility criteria brings us to the loan application process. Luckily, this is quick and you can get it done online. However, since Fiona isn’t the direct lender here, you need to fill out the application on the lender’s website. Typically, here the information that you have to provide:
- Full name.
- Email address and contact number.
- Date of birth.
- Social security Number.
- Details about education.
- Annual income and employment status.
- Purpose for the loan application.
- Credit score and rating.
- Loan amount.
Essentials For Fiona Loan Program and Plans
Once you are connected with a lender or, when you choose to compare different lenders, Fiona may ask you to present certain documentation or information. Following is the list of items you should have with you to save you from the hassle.
- Credit report along with your credit score.
- ZIP code.
- Desired loan amount that you want to obtain
- Purpose for loan application such as home improvement, dealing with debt, special occasion, etc.
Fiona Loans Pricing To Watch Out For
The best part? Fiona is completely free for its users.
Fiona earns through participating lenders who are able to find customers through it. You may have to pay different origination fees to the lenders that you decide to work with. In any case, it is best to inquire about interest rates and other charges associated with a particular loan before you sign-up.
Services Offered By Fiona
Personal loans are not the only category that you can scrutinize via Fiona. Although this is one the blooming services here, there are a number of other facilities that you can access as well.
- Savings account.
- Credit card comparisons and application.
- Student loan refinancing.
Customer Support Service
Fiona has gathered nothing but positive reviews from its customers from around the globe. One of the major reasons behind this is that the company offers impeccable customer support service to its clients.
- You can easily navigate to the “contact us” section on the website to get in touch with a customer representative.
Typically, respondents will get back to you within 2 days or even earlier. You can share your issue with them in detail and wait till they figure out the best solution. For emergency contact, clients are encouraged to call (800)614-7505 or email at help @hifiona.com.
Moreover, the website is extremely easy to use. The terms and policies are discussed in a transparent manner and the customer service is pretty friendly.
The Bottom Line
Platforms like Fiona are the perfect tools for applicants who wish to compare different choices before they go ahead. Additionally, Fiona does not affect credit score so those who are already struggling with credit history do not need to worry.
Nonetheless, Fiona can not vouch for the services that the lenders offer. Their terms and conditions are independent of Fiona’s rules and regulations. You will have to personally scrutinize the lender you choose prior to final decision.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Fiona company legit?
Although Fiona joined the market pretty late as compared to other loan companies, it has maintained a good reputation throughout. All the personal loan plans are legit and totally worth checking out.
Will Fiona hurt my credit score?
When you apply for a loan with Fiona, the company will run a soft credit check. This means that there will be no negative impact on your credit score although the check would still show up on your report.
Should you share personal information like SSN with Fiona?
Providing your social security number is part of the application process without which you will not be able to receive the loan.
Do I need a good credit score for Fiona?
Fiona offers multiple loan programs so you can choose one depending on your credit score. Nonetheless, people who have excellent credit scores above 620, can easily qualify for any loan plan and receive better terms as well.
Does Fiona also offer debt consolidation?
Unfortunately, you can not avail debt consolidation through Fiona. This is because the company is not a direct lender itself. However, you can find a personal loan through this platform that may help you with consolidating the debt.
Cassidy Horton is freelance finance base research writer and published hundred of articles on money, banking, loan and more. Her work is published authority finance site on Forbes, Money Under30, NerdWallet and many other finance brands. Further she is considered financial expert by MSN, LegalZoom & Consolidated Credit.