Chime itself is a reliable option if you wish to borrow a short-term loan of up to $200. However, your financial emergency may go beyond that limit. To make ends meet until you get your next paycheck, it would be extremely useful to learn about payday loan that accepts Chime. Additionally, you can discover cash advance apps that work with Chime to make loan acquisition super fast and easy.
- Payday loan that accepts Chime include Dave, Moneylion, Cleo, Albert, and Varo.
- The payday loan programs come with variable interest rates so you have to check their terms and conditions.
- Some cash advance apps also work with Chime using a similar protocol.
…and Much More!
Payday Loan That Accepts Chime
There are financial payday loan apps that accept Chime and let you get hold of considerable amount of money so you can pass the month comfortably.
Some of the apps are very similar to Chime in features. They help you access cash faster! Let’s take a look at some of the best options you have here.
Dave allows you to get funds either through direct deposit or link an external bank such as Chime to the app.
- You can get up to $200 with direct deposit and $100 using bank like Chime.
- Dave helps you improve credit over time as well.
- The payday loan is FDIC-insured providing security for your funds.
- There is no interest on the amount that you borrow.
- Dave does not run a credit check and therefore, does not affect your credit score.
You need to share the income detail when applying for the loan. This would include deposit and transaction history as well. Prior to getting a cash advance, you should receive at least two direct deposits.
Once you are done with the checklist, use the following guidelines to request an advance from Dave app.
- Open Dave app and click on Profile Tab.
- Choose Chime as Linked Bank.
- move to the Advance Tab.
- Click on Get Cash Now and enter the amount that you wish to loan.
- Provide the necessary details such as payback date, type of transfer (Standard or Instant) and your account number.
- Tap on Payment Authorization Box.
- Click to Confirm the transaction.
Moneylion is an ideal loan app with no interest, no late penalty fee, no credit check, and many more perks.
- Moneylion terms become easier and flexible if you have larger monthly direct deposits.
- It also offers Credit Builder Plus membership to quality for loan boosts.
- The feature can increase your cash advance to 30% of the recurring deposit up to maximum amount of $1,000.
- Moneylion follows a simple procedure of loan application.
- Initially, you can loan up to $250 advance with Moneylion.
You need to have an active account of more than 2 months to quality for the advance. It is better to keep it updated with regular deposits to improve approval chances.
- Open Moneylion app and tap on Add Account.
- Provide Chime account details to link it with the app.
- Use More Options column to access loan.
- Enter the amount of money that you need.
- Confirm the transaction.
You might be interested in reading: Apps Like Moneylion.
Cleo is basically a budgeting and financial app that lets you quality for loan on easy terms.
- You can borrow up to $20 to $100 cash advance with Cleo.
- There is no interest on the amount of money that you borrow.
- You can payback the amount within a month.
- Cleo charges additional fee of $5.99 per month.
- It has autosave option that is helpful in keeping track of the transactions.
You can simple sign-up with Cleo and link it to Chime account before applying for a loan. Alternatively, you can also link it to a debit card of your choice.
Besides a loan app, Albert is also popular as a banking and a savings app being used my millions of customers around the US.
- The app allows you to loan up to $250 cash advance.
- There is no interest on the amount that you loan.
- You can also get the borrowed amount instantly but you have to pay $4.99 for the transfer in this case.
- The transfer is FREE if you choose standard mode.
- Albert app can easily be connected to Chime.
The only pre-requisite is that you must have a predictable pay schedule over the past 2 months and a current amount in the account more than $0.
- Open Albert app and click on Home Screen.
- Then tap on Instant.
- Link it to Chime bank and select an amount that you want to borrow.
- Confirm the transaction.
Albert allows you to apply for up to 3 cash advances. The payment is then deducted automatically or manually on your next payday.
Varo may be an expensive option when it comes to payday loans as it carries up to $5 fee for taking a maximum of $100 cash advance but you can borrow money from Varo, nonetheless.
- You can borrow up to $100 easily and quickly.
- The fee is reduced depending on the amount that you loan.
- There are no additional charges if you choose to get the deposit in your account instantly.
- The loan is accessible as long as your account amount is not negative.
- Varo also offers impeccable customer support service for your guidance.
Varo payday loan requires you to have an active account that is at least a month old. You also need to deposit at least $1,000 direct transfer prior to loan application.
How To Connect Chime to Varo
- Open Varo app and click on Link an Account option.
- Choose Chime bank and provide the account details.
- Enter Submit option and follow the prompts to complete the procedure.
- Provide the amount of money that you wish to borrow.
- Confirm the transaction.
You might be interested in reading: Loans Like Lendup and Similar Cash Advance Service.
Are There Cash Advance Apps That Work With Chime?
Applicants often prefer cash advances over payday loans when they are looking for short-term cash options.
- Luckily, there are cash advance apps that work with Chime. Using it, you can access a percentage of your credit limit at any time.
Where payday loans typically let you avail up to $1,000, the amount you can borrow with cash advance apps may vary.
Cash advance apps that work with Chime allow you to borrow $200 or more on easy terms. Moreover, they do no carry out a credit check so you don’t have to worry about an inquiry ruining your credit score.
What Are Payday Loans and How Do They Work?
Payday loans work by gathering your income and payday information and providing small amount of money instantly. The funds are then deducted from your account on the next payday.
- Payday loan apps can charge exceptionally high fee and interest rates. Watch out!
This is a great way for users to access their earnings before the due date if there is a financial emergency that can’t wait.
Payday Advance Loan That Accepts Chime – The Good and The Bad Side
More than half of the US consumers agree that payday check is often not enough to fulfil some of their basic needs. Although these can cater to instant loan requirements, they do come with tough terms and conditions on payback.
- Conversely, payday loans provide affordable, convenient, and fast method to get cash advance.
Moreover, these apps don’t run a credit check and most of them charge only a substantial amount of interest on the borrowed money.
However, you need to learn how to use these platform wisely so you don’t end up under a lot of debt. This is because the amount is automatically deducted from your paycheck leaving only a small amount in your bank account.
The Right Way To Use Payday Loan That Accepts Chime
We always recommend readers to properly investigate an app use before signing-up. It is better to be aware of the extra charges, cash withdrawal limits with Chime, and have other important information.
- Moreover, you should set a borrowing limit for yourself that is easy to pay back without breaking your pocket.
Lastly, you should be keen about reviewing your bank transactions when working with payday loans. This is important as it helps you track any unnecessary fee that might have been deducted from your account.
Before You Go!
Chime is yet building its connections therefore you might find a number of payday loan apps that do not work with Chime. In this regards, customers have been eager to know where Earning and Brigit stands. Also, we recommend you check out payday loans that accept prepaid cards as alternative.
Does Earnin Work With Chime?
Earnin is a payday loan app that is currently in the process of integration with Chime.
- Earnin has recruited a small test group to check how Chime users employ this application.
Does Brigit Work With Chime?
Brigit, on the other hand, may not be a successful experiment after all.
This app is facing connectivity issues when working with Chime, Netspend, Varo, and other similar platforms.
You might be interested in reading: Apps Like Brigit That Provide Payday Loans.
The Bottom Line
Chime now works with a range of payday loan that accepts Chime and cash advance application. You can easily find the one that suits your need for long-term use.
- You should always rely on cash advances and loans as the last option on the table as they can incur debt and result in financial burden.
Don’t forget to check out the official websites of the apps that we have discussed above before you sign up!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are some payday loan that accepts Chime?
Some of the leading apps that work with Chime include Cleo, Moneylion, Branch, Dave, and others.
Can I get a payday loan with Chime?
Yes. Chime users can apply for loan and the platform offers cash advances to its customers. However, you need to download a relevant payday loan app prior to application. There are only some lender that let you avail the benefit just with the online account.
Does Chime cash card allow advance cash?
You can request a cash withdrawal via Chime debit card by presenting the card to the teller. This over-the-counter withdrawal may cost you up to $2.50 fee and has a limit of $500 withdrawal per day.