Money transfer especially through a smooth, quick and trusted channel is very important these days. Therefore, people are always on the hunt for different yet efficient money transfer methods. In this regards, today we will talk about how to transfer money from Apple Pay to Debit Card.
- Apple Pay is a convenient method to send money to other accounts.
- You can transfer money from Apple Pay to debit card by Open Wallet > Apple Pay Cash Card > Debit Card of choice > Verify > Provide Amount > Confirm.
- You can complete the transfer using your Apple Phone or Apple Watch.
…and Much More!
How To Transfer Money From Apple Pay To Debit Card?
Fortunately, Apple Pay allows prompt transfer of money to any debit card of your choice. In order to transfer money from Apple pay to debit card, here’s what you need to do.
- First of all select the wallet option from iPhone.
- Next click on the option of Apple cash card.
- Select the bank of debit card you want to transfer money.
- Put the amount.
- Confirm the request by inserting password, face or thumb scanner.
- Then transfer money to debit card.
1-3 business days are an average time of money transfer. Normal transfer of money did not charge any fee.
Send Money From Apple Pay To Debit Card Instantly
This is the general method of money transfer but you can also use instant transfer option too for quick transfer. So for it you have to follow the steps as listed below.
- First of all open wallet option on your iPhone.
- Then click on more button option.
- Select the transfer option for money transfer to debit card or bank account.
- Then enter the desired amount.
- Click on instant transfer option.
- Select the bank or debit card type to which you are transferring money.
- Then money will be transferred.
- Here money transfer will takes just 30 minutes and transfer fee ranges from$0.25 to $10.
Different Ways To Send Money From Apple Pay To Debit Card
Customers can send money through two ways: one is through Apple watch and other one is through iPhone.
Money transfer Through Apple watch
- It includes many steps for money transfer through apple watch like
- First of all open your messages app.
- The select a conversation or account to which you want to transfer money.
- Choose app store button and then click on Apple pay button.
- Next enter the desired amount.
- Now scroll the pay button to access the request button.
- Press the request icon.
Money Transfer Through iPhone
- Firstly open and start a new conversation from messages app.
- Next click on Apple pay button.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer to debit card.
- Send the money to the target debit card.
Reasons Why Your Apple Pay Payment Failed
There are many reasons due to which transfer of money is either not possible or delayed. Some factors which you should consider are listed below. It is best to have full knowledge in this regards in order to solve the issue conveniently.
- If there is any internet issue on your device then money transfer will not possible.
- Secondly may be software system is not properly updated on your device so check both of these factors before money transfer.
- Check your eligibility criteria and for having a debit card or using this opportunity.
- Always check the address to which you are transferring money because for providing wrong address system will not be responsible.
- You should check the amount of money you are transferring like more than the maximum amount limit will be not transferred.
- You should also check the location, account number and routing number of bank before money transfer.
- Money transfer process can be manual or automatic so when you transfer money you can choose any option of your choice and then money will be transferred through that method.
How To Fix Apple Pay To Debit Card Money Transfer Issue
Mostly the process of money transfer from Apply pay to debit card is quite simple and easy. But sometimes user’s face various issue which they have to troubleshoot firstly otherwise money transfer will not be possible. So some aspects are:
- Go through the bank statement like what are their guidelines related to money transfer.
- Check the amount limits like how money can be transferred to the bank account like generally you can transfer from$10,000 to $20,000 within 7 days.
- Always check your internet connection because if it is slow or out of range definitely money transfer will be either difficult or not possible.
- Verified bank informations are also necessary for money transfer because wrong account informations will lead to cancelation of money transfer.
- Check the compatibility of Apply cash pay and debit card otherwise again money transfer will be difficult so contact the company for issuing right type of debit card.
- Bank should be present in United States because if it is not located there then you will not be able to use it.
- Updating your phone is also necessary, so check the latest updated version on your phone for money transfer.
The Bottom Line
Money transfer through online means is quite easy and quick methods especially through Apply pay to debit card. Because it allows you to transfer huge amount of money with a quick service and minimum tax charges.
So for easy transfer, user should follow all the guidelines of money transfer from Apply pay to debit card as well should update the debit card data and status according to his needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
How you can get the verification of money transfer from Apply pay?
When you transfer money from Apple pay to debit card then through notifications you will be able to get updating of successful money transfer.
How a debit card is different from ATM card?
Both are linked to bank account but ATM has limited features while debit card has more features. But using and ATM you have to visit an ATM machine but debit card can be used at different places like shopping malls, hotels, utility store and many others.
Can we cancel the payment process?
Yes there is an option of payment or transfer cancellation in the Apple pay app. From there you have to cancel the payment and within 1-3 days transfer will be canceled.
Jamie Johnson is very enthusiastic Kansas City – based freelance writer, and her core expertise are finance and insurance. She has been endorsed on several personal finance, insurance & business website to share her thoughts. Her publications can be found on famous sites like Bankrate, The Balance, Business Insider, Chamber of Commerce and many others.
From many years, she served more than 10,000 hours of research and writing to more than 2000 articles related to personal finance, credit building, mortgages, and personal and student loans.