Do you find medical billing to be complicated and wish for someone to take care of the entire process for you? With Mymedicalpayments, you will have the facility to pay your medical bills online simply by registering at the portal and signing up. The benefits of this portal do not end there so keep reading to find out more!
- www.mymedicalpayments.com is an online portal that let patients clear their medical bills with registered medical institutes and hospitals.
- You can register your account by visiting the official website > Sign up > Online form > Fill in necessary details > Confirm. Then you can log in using the provided password and user ID.
- The website is complete reliable and safe to use. Customers reviews ensure that the site is legit and there have been no reports of online scams
…and Much More!
Mymedicalpayments – Everything You Need To Know
This portal has been designed specifically to cater to the need of patients who wish to pay their medical bills online without getting into too much hassle.
Mymedicalpayments simply acts as a bridge to take money from you and pay it to the doctor of medical institute that you owe the bills to without charging any additional fee.
- By now, thousands of institutions and hospitals have registered with this platform in order to collect their bills quickly.
Users who have registered there accounts here simply need to sign in and select the payment mode to deliver the bill electronically. Furthermore, the portal hosts features that allow you to keep a check on transaction history, review payments, see pending bills, etc.
You might be interested in reading: What Do Vets Do If You Can’t Pay?
Register With Mymedicalpayments – Step By Step Guide
Registering an account with Mymedicalpayments is actually pretty straightforward and simple. Here’s what you need to do:
- Open the internet browser on your device and type www.mymedicalpayments.com.
- On the next window, click on the sign-up button.
- This will open an online form on your screen.
- Fill out the necessary details on the online form and tap Submit.
- Wait for a couple of minutes and your account registration will be complete.
How To Log In At Mymedicalpayments Account
After you have registered your account online, you can log in as an authenticated member and avail the features that the platform has to provide. Here’s a simple guide on how to access your account.
- Open the homepage of the website.
- Click on the sign-up option.
- Then provide the account number as the user ID along with the password that you set in at the time of registration.
- User ID and password are initially provided by the website. You will find the information printed on the right-hand, top corner of the statement. You can change the details later on.
- After entering the ID and password, you will have to verify the identity in the account.
- Enter the date of birth, phone number, social security number, etc to complete the verification procedure.
- Then click on the option that reads I Have Read The Terms and Conditions.
- Fill up further details that appear on the screen.
- Then you will finally be able to access your account for payments and bill reviews.
How To Make Payments Through Mymedicalpayments
Now you have registered the account and logged in using correct credentials. Then comes the next step in which you learn how to make payments through this portal. Take a look!
- First of all, open the official website at www.mymedicalpayment.com.
- The log in your account. You will then have to verify your identity by providing specific details like password, account number, date of birth, etc.
- Click on the Submit option to see the pending bills in your account.
- Then tap on the Pay button and choose the mode of payment in the next step. This can be a debit card, credit card, or online bank transfer, etc.
- If you have balance in your account, you can make a direct payment from there as well. However, make sure you refill the amount later on using the same method.
- Certain types of payments can also be made by calling the customer support service via phone. They will ask some queries and then process the payment. This is not applicable to all types of bills.
- Lastly, users can also choose to pay the bills via mail.
- When sending payment through mail, carefully note the mailing address as mentioned with the bill so the amount reaches the correct address.
Steps To Retrieve Forgotten Account Password
You can recover the password for your account if you have lost or forgotten it.
- Start the procedure by first visiting the official website, www.mymedicalpayment.com.
- Click on the log in button and wait for the website to ask you for username and password.
- You can not provide that password so click on Forgot Password option.
- Then click on Yes and the system will proceed to the next page.
- Answer some relevant questions as the website asks.
- Enter important details as per requirement. These may include mobile phone number, email ID, etc.
- You will then receive a message on your email ID with a link.
- Click on the link and that will allow you to generate a new password.
- Log in again using the same username and the renewed password.
Features and Benefits
It was only recently that companies have started to partner with third-party service providers that can help streamline billing processes and make payments easier for the customers.
Mymedicalpayments definitely stands out on that list! It works by collecting the health care bills for registered institutes and hospitals online. The payments are then transferred to respective account without any additional fees. Some benefits that you can make use of here are listed below.
- It is a secure payment portal.
- The platform allows you to download entire billing statement if needed.
- You can manage your account even when you are on the go.
- Through features like Quick Pay, you have the flexibility to pay your bills in full or partially.
- It is also possible update billing address if you change residency location later on.
Quick Pay By Mymedicalpayments
The benefits of this platform do not end with quick and secure payments only. Features like Quick Pay make it even more interesting.
Quick Pay is a service that allows accountholders to look into pass records, check amount of transfers on respective dates, and much more. On top of that, you do not need to install this tool separately as the service is automatically activated once you create account and log in.
- You can use this portal to review available records of payments anytime. Moreover, it keeps track of any existing health insurance attached to the person with the medical record.
Furthermore, with Quick Pay, you will have the option to clear payments in full or pay partially. The portal will keep track of the payments you make. It can be integrated with online banking, credit cards, or debit cards for payments.
Why Should You Choose This Payment Portal?
Perhaps the biggest advantage of using this payment portal is that it allows users to clear medical bills securely as the processing of payments is done in a highly encrypted manner.
- This has been made possible with the efforts of Reimbursement Technologies Incorporated that implemented the secure method for medical bill payment.
The company also offers facilities of easy billing and reporting to doctors nationwide.
Another reason that has made the platform quite famous is that it lets users check their balance and pending payment at any time. In this way, they can confirm receipt of payments and clear due charges timely.
If you are still wondering if My medicialpayments is worth it or not, take a look at the following features that may help clear your mind.
- The portal allows you to change billing address whenever you want simply by logging in.
- It can be used to pay health insurance premiums. You can open your account, move to insurance section, fill out all necessary details and then print out the form on the backside of the billing statement.
- The application hosts in-built customer support service that you can access at any time of any day throughout the year.
- You will find customer care departments to be extremely friendly and cooperative!
Is Mymedicalpayments Legit, Safe To Use?
The website is complete reliable and safe to use. Customers reviews ensure that the site is legit and there have been no reports of online scams, loss of money, or attempted frauds by the company.
It works with multiple healthcare providers which is a further proof of its legitimacy. You can pay the bills here freely and without worrying about any charges.
The Bottom Line
The payment portal works smoothly to allow its members to clear medical bills online. It can also assist in delivery of medicines and contact specialists that you need for check-ups.
- However, keep in mind that Mymedicalpayments is no longer available as the platform is not taking any new sign ups.
You are lucky as an old user as you can still continue to make payments through it. After all, it is a highly secured platform that lets you review account balance, update bills, pay through different money transfer method and even print a receipt of your payment if need be.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it complicated to get done with hospital billing?
Hospital bills often include codes and descriptions that are crucial for payments. These complications arise because the medical billing system was primarily developed to aid insurance companies and government programs dedicated to medical care of the public.
Will medical debts remain on my credit report forever?
Most of the medical debts that are added to your report will there for up to 7 years. Once paid of by the insurer, the three major credit bureaus will eventually work to remove it from your credit history.
Can you just pay minimum medical bill and not pay the rest?
You can not just pay $5 or $10 as a minimum monthly bill thinking that it would not incur any fine because you are paying something. There is no law for a minimum monthly payment on medical bills and you must complete the billing before due date to avoid trouble.
Jamie Johnson is very enthusiastic Kansas City – based freelance writer, and her core expertise are finance and insurance. She has been endorsed on several personal finance, insurance & business website to share her thoughts. Her publications can be found on famous sites like Bankrate, The Balance, Business Insider, Chamber of Commerce and many others.
From many years, she served more than 10,000 hours of research and writing to more than 2000 articles related to personal finance, credit building, mortgages, and personal and student loans.