With features like “buy now and pay later” we all have been on the hunt for stores that take Afterpay. Luckily, you can find a range of options including furniture stores, shoe stores, bed, bath, kitchen, jewelry as well as apparel shops that let you pay via Afterpay.
- Forever 21, PUMA, and Estee Lauder are some of the leading stores that take Afterpay.
- Afterpay is an ideal mode of payment thanks to seamless integration with hundreds of stores.
- You can sign up for the account online to complete short application for fast approval.
…and Much More!
Stores That Take Afterpay Buy Now Pay Later – By Category
With online shopping getting more and more common everyday, there are many platforms that offer buy now pay later feature for their customers.
Afterpay is another tool that lets you purchase stuff right away and pay for it in multiple installments. Luckily, most of the stores that accept Afterpay do so with 100% free interest policy.
You might be interested in reading: Pay In Installments Online Shopping Spots.
Here we have mentioned more than 100 stores that take Afterpay. Also, choose the one from below categories to help you shop quickly!
- Adidas: Best in sports and fitness stores
- FASHION NOVA: Best in jewelry stores
- Aldo: Best in fashion and accessories
- Forever21: Best in men and women clothing
- Cotton on Kids: Best in baby and kids stores
- MAC Cosmetics: Best in beauty and health shops
- Armani Beauty: Best in fragrance stores
- Gift: Best in home and decor
- Brooklinen: Best in bed and bath stores
- Lamps.com: Best in furniture stores
- Technisport USA: Best in electronic gadgets and equipment
Sports and Fitness Stores That Take Afterpay
- Adidas: Men and women sport apparel, shoes, and accessories.
- Angel Curves: Waist trainer and shapewear for men and women.
- BaseBlocks: Workout equipment for all sorts of exercises
- BEAM (Be Amazing): Functional supplements for better balance, recovery, and performance.
- Bombshell Curves: Shapewear and cinchers that always stay in place.
- Fit Affinity: Fat burner and weight loss supplements for quick results
- FitTrack: Watches, fitness trackers, Health App and more.
- Lauren Simpson Fitness: Workout programs and fitness plans.
- Reset Body Goals: Lifestyle and fitness guide.
- RPM Training Co.: Gear and clothing for sports, adventure, and athletes.
- The Pilates Wheel: Workout equipment and more.
- Waist Forever: Body shapers, waist trainers, and other relevant equipment.
- Van Esther: Fitness accessories, home fitness equipment, and activewear.
- YOGO: Ultralight folding Yoga mats.
Jewelry Stores That Accept Afterpay
- Blush and Bar: Earrings, necklaces, and other stuff at affordable prices.
- BYCHARI: Necklaces, rings, earrings, and more.
- FASHION NOVA: Fashion accessories for women of all ages.
- Jeulia: Unique and masterfully crafted jewelry
- Pandora: Charms, bracelets, earrings, rings, and more.
- Pura Vida: Handmade jewelry with worldwide shipment.
- REEDS Jewelers: All sorts of accessories at best prices.
- She Said Yes: High-end jewelry of all sort.
- Snash Jewelry: Hand-carved, crafted jewelry.
- Tres Colori Jewelry: Handcrafted jewelry
- WJD Exclusives Jewelry: Gold and diamond jewelry
- XO Hanalei: Necklaces, bracelets, anklets, rings, earrings, and more.
Fashion and Accessories Stores
- Aldo: Men and women shoes, sandals, bags, etc.
- Bags-2-Slay: Handbags and accessories for women.
- Birdling Bags: Functional bags with effortless and timeless style.
- Designer Revival: Authentic women’s clothing, bags, shoes, and accessories.
- DSW: Shoes, sandals, handbags, and more.
- Furla: Collection of all your favorite brands at affordable prices.
- Gift: Personalized gifts for all occasions and recipients.
- Jimmy Choo: Shoes, bags, and accessories for men and women.
- Luxe Purses: Online reseller of authentic designers.
- Marc Jacobs: Women’s clothing, bags, watches, beauty products, and more.
- Parker Clay: Totes bags, women purses, backpacks, and more.
- Perfect Purse Collection: Unique and affordable handbags.
- SAGE Aubrey: Handbags with finest material.
- She’s So Clutch: handbag collection with unique designs.
- Sunglasses Hut: Exclusive brands at affordable prices.
- The RealReal: Bags, jewelry, and clothing from finest designers.
- Wild West: Men and women boots and more.
Men and Women Clothing Stores
- Ashley Steward: Plus-sized clothing, dresses, jeans and more.
- ASOS: Online shops for latest clothes and fashion.
- BANDIER: Fashion, comfort and fitness.
- Boohoo: Women and men clothes, dresses, and more.
- Charlotte Russe: Latest clothing, footwear, and accessories in trends.
- Cotton On Body: Effortless and affordable products.
- Everlane: Women and men clothing and apparel.
- Forever21: Latest trends and best deals on women’s and men’s clothing.
- Gap: Men, women, and kids clothing.
- Levis: Jeans, denim jackets, clothing, and more.
- Madewell: Jeans, clothing, shoes, and bags.
- New York & Company: Women’s clothes and accessories.
- Old Navy: Latest fashion for the whole family.
- Pink Lily: Women’s boutique clothing online.
- PrettyLittleThing: Women’s fashion clothing and apparel.
- Princess Polly: Women’s clothing and fashion online.
- Revolve: Dresses at discounted prices.
- Soma: Women’s lingerie, bras, panties, and sleepwear.
- Tradlands: Shirts, dresses, sweaters, and more for women.
Baby and Kids Stores
- Babylist: Premier platform for new and expecting parents.
- Brittandbo: high quality baby clothes and accessories.
- Carter’s: Baby clothing, kids, and toddler clothes.
- Cliqq Clothing: High quality kids and toddler clothes.
- Cotton on Kids: Kid’s swim, pajamas, jeans, dresses, etc.
- Finish Line: Shoes, sneakers, athletic clothing gear for kids.
- Gumdrop: Clothes, books, toys, and games for kids.
- Heir Kidswear: Kids streetwear brand.
- Hippie Kids: Clothing and more.
- June & January: Dresses, jumpers, rompers, apparel, etc.
- Old Navy: Women, men, kids clothing.
- Quicksilver: Quality surf clothing and snowboard outwear.
- SkipHop: Backpack lunch bags, playtime, toys, and diaper bags.
- Stride Rite: Baby’s walking shoes, little girl’s shoes, and more.
- Super Heroic: Kids foot locker.
- The Boys and the Babe: Modern and unique children goods.
- The Funnel Cake Tree: Clothing for men, women, and kids.
- Vivie & Ash: Organic clothing.
- Wee Monster: dresses, rompers, denim jackets, vests, and more.
Healthy and Beauty Shops That Accept Afterpay
- Bite Beauty: Clean beauty products.
- Bobbi Brown: Skin care and beauty products of all sort.
- Elf Cosmetics: Affordable makeup and beauty products.
- Fenty Beauty: A complete makeup line.
- Huda Beauty: Makeup, skin care, and fragrance store.
- IT Cosmetics: Makeup and skincare cosmetics.
- Lancome: luxury cosmetics, perfumes, and skincare.
- MAC Cosmetics: Beauty and makeup products.
- Mented Cosmetics: Cruelty free and vegan makeup for all women.
- Mommy Makeup: Cosmetic, hair, and skincare products.
- MORPHIE: Makeup brushes and products.
- Nars: Makeup and skincare.
- Skin Cabinet: Spa and beauty retailer products.
- SkinStore: Premium skin care online shop.
- Tarte: Cosmetics, makeup, skincare, and beauty products.
- TheBalm: All types of beauty products.
- The Pink Makeup Box: Cosmetics, wigs, and more.
- Too Faced: Cosmetics and beauty products.
- Ulta Beauty: Cosmetics, fragrance, skincare, and beauty gifts.
- Urban Decay: Cosmetics and cruelty-free makeup.
- Wet n Wild: Beauty and make up products.
- YSL Beauty: Makeup, skincare, and fragrance.
Fragrance Stores That Take Afterpay
- Armani Beauty: Fragrance, makeup, and skincare gifts.
- FragranceNet.com: Perfumes and fragrances.
- Goose Creek Candle: Scented candles, wax melts, and more.
- Lancome: Luxury cosmetics and perfume.
- Le Labo: Perfumes and candles.
- Perfume.com: Women and men perfume and cologne.
- Riddle Oil: High quality perfume oils
- Scent Beauty: Discover signature scents, perfumes, and cologne.
- Viktor&Rolf: Expansive collection of perfumes.
- Ulta Beauty: Cosmetics, fragrance, skincare, and beauty gifts.
- YSL Beauty: Men and women fragrances.
Home and Decor Stores
- Brite Lite Neon: Affordable customer neon signs.
- FabHub: Living boutique and blog.
- Holistic Habitat: Ethical home decor.
- Kalorik: Home and kitchen appliances.
- Katel Home: Wool pillows, rugs, wall decor.
- MINNA: Homeware brands and more.
- Ruggable: Rugs of all sorts and sizes.
- Shutterfly: Photobooks, cards, printers, wall art, gifts, wedding gifts, etc.
- The Container Store: Storage, organization, and custom closets.
- The Cozy Home: Home and apartment at affordable rates.
- The Crafted Chen: Home, lifestyle and interior design.
- The Sill: Home plant delivery and biophilic design.
- Tuft & Needle: Honest bed products and mattresses.
- Zeal Living: Home decor and glassware.
Bed and Bath Stores That Accept Afterpay
- Bamblu: sleep company that is eco friendly as well.
- Bed Bath & Beyond: bathroom sets and cookware.
- Beddy’s: Comfortable bedding that offers more as well.
- Brooklinen: Bedsheet, covers, and other luxury products for your room.
- Coyuchi: Organic bedding, cotton sheets, and covers.
- HMBL Home: Simple, comfortable pillows, covers, and sheets.
- Honeybird: Home interiors and accessories.
- Houzz: Home design decorating, and remolding of the home.
Furniture Stores That Accept Afterpay
- Cost plus World Market: Unique, authentic, and affordable furniture.
- Dukap Outdoor: Unique and innovative outdoor furniture.
- Factory Select: Great deals on daycare and preschool furniture.
- Lamps.com: LED lamps and lights.
- MINNA: Ethically made homewear.
- Modern Blaze: Fireplace experts.
- ObjectsHQ: New kind of platform for modern furniture.
- SalonPro: Hair processors on sale.
- Shopango: Online home and office furniture.
- Tuft & Needle: Honest bed products.
- ViscoSoft: Mattresses and toppers.
- Vitrazza: Glass chair mat of all sorts.
Electronic Gadgets and Equipment Stores
- Asivio: Electronic equipment of all sorts.
- EmazingLights: gloving and other form of light.
- Technisport USA: Gaming chair and other gaming equipment.
You might be interested in reading: Why Isn’t Afterpay Available In My State?
Why You Should Be Looking For Stores That Take Afterpay
Undoubtedly, Afterpay is a convenient mode of payment when you wish to avail buy now pay later feature while avoiding interest charges at the same time.
- Afterpay lets you pay in 4 or more installments and without any interest charges.
- Also, it does not involve any tricky sign-up procedure. All you need is an email ID, contact address, and debit/credit card information.
- Afterpay is compatible with Apple Pay and Google Pay so you can proceed to make contactless payments in all stores that accept it.
Afterpay – Customer Support Service
You can get in touch with Afterpay customer support service by calling +31 207 230 270. It is also possible to interact via written email at [email protected].
- After pay customer support team is extremely helpful so you don’t need to hesitate about sharing your queries.
Undoubtedly, Afterpay is one of the most widely accepted mode of payment. If you haven’t signed up for the service already, we suggest you should now be quick to do so.
The Bottom Line
Shopping with installment plan makes it convenient for buyers as they don’t have to deal with paying all the charges up-front. Moreover, Afterpay is one of the most popular options followed by Sezzle and some other major names. However, not all stores take Afterpay. We are hopeful that the number of merchants taking this payment tool would grow in the future.
You might be interested in reading: Stores That Take Progressive Leasing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use Afterpay at Walmart?
Walmart does not accept Afterpay as a buy now pay later option online or for in-store shopping. Moreover, customers can use Klarna, Affirm, and PayPal here for payments in installments.
What are different companies that take Afterpay?
Some leading companies that accept afterpay include Yankee Candle, Glossier, Adidas, and more.
Can Afterpay help me build credit score?
No. Afterpay will not help you improve your credit score or build credit history. This is because it does not report to any credit bureau.
What is the highest credit limit that I can use with Afterpay?
For every transaction that you make with Afterpay, you are allowed to use up to $1,500.
Jamie Johnson is very enthusiastic Kansas City – based freelance writer, and her core expertise are finance and insurance. She has been endorsed on several personal finance, insurance & business website to share her thoughts. Her publications can be found on famous sites like Bankrate, The Balance, Business Insider, Chamber of Commerce and many others.
From many years, she served more than 10,000 hours of research and writing to more than 2000 articles related to personal finance, credit building, mortgages, and personal and student loans.