We all experienced the hassle of saving up for new furniture. Although buying new furniture can be pricey, Afterpay furniture allows us to buy the product now and pay for it in installments later.
- Modern Blaze, Pillow Talk, and Ruggable are some outstanding furniture stores that accept Afterpay
- Afterpay furniture costs you 0% interest which means all you pay is for the price of the product
- You can pay online via Afterpay by Go to Cart > Make Payment > Afterpay Account > Confirm order. In store, you simply need to scan the barcode for payment transfer.
…and Much More!
25 Afterpay Furniture Stores
In USA afterpay is a convenient method to pay for your products in installments. However, it is not offered by all the furniture stores. So, here are a few amazing furniture shops that accept & use Afterpay:
- Ashleyfurniture Store
- Bed Bath and Table
- Connected Goods
- David Jones
- Ecosa Mattresses
- Factory Select Online
- Fantastic Furniture
- Holistic Habitat
- HSD Catalog
- Ivy Blue and Willow
- Mjau Home
- Modern Blaze
- Pillow Talk
- Shady Oaks Farm
- Shop and Go
- Target Australia
- The Modern Rustic Home
- Urban Outfitters
Why You Should Be Looking For Furniture Afterpay Stores?
Afterpay is a payment method that can be used online as well as in-store. Moreover, its users can buy the product and pay for it later with no upfront payment, no more savings, and buying.
- Afterpay furniture allows you to log in to your account and check the spending of each item and also go through your installment plan.
- The money will be deposited automatically from your chosen card.
- Additionally, for every purchase and each installment paid on time will reward you with some points which include discounts as well.
Afterpay Furniture – How It Works
Afterpay app works just like a mobile wallet. It is connected to your Google Pay or Apple Pay and the payment is made using an Afterpay card.
- The payment process is very convenient and the bill is deducted automatically from your account.
The first product that you buy using Afterpay, you’ll have to pay the full price. All the other purchases after this would have an installment plan.
Afterpay furniture costs you 0% interest which means all you pay is for the price of the product and not a penny more.
However, if you fail to make the payments on time you’ll have to pay additional late fee charges which are $10 with an increment late fee of $7 for every 7 days the payment is overdue.
The Spending Limit For Afterpay Furniture
Afterpay limits your spending on the basis of your Afterpay history.
The new accounts have a limit of $500. It is increased if you pay your future installments on time. The maximum spending that Afterpay allows is up to $1500.
Afterpay Payment Method
You can use Afterpay both in-store and online. Both of these use different payment methods.
For online payments:
- After choosing your desired items go to Make Payment.
- Choose Afterpay card
- Open your Afterpay account
- Confirm payment plan.
- Go back to the shopping page and click on Confirm Order.
For in-store payments
- Make sure you’ve installed the Afterpay app.
- Login your account at the checkout counter.
- Scan the barcode of the item.
- The payment would be automatically deducted from your account.
Note! Late installment payments could affect your credit score and can reduce your maximum limit. Therefore, Make sure you purchase what you can pay off later.
The Bottom Line
Afterpay has made shopping affordable and planned especially for pricey items like furniture. Moreover, it has given its users the ability to receive and enjoy the product and make the payment later.
- You can now purchase the product and pay its price over a period of 8 weeks.
So, if you’re having trouble budgeting your favorite bed set make sure you check out Afterpay furniture and fulfill your wish!
Frequently Asked Questions About Afterpay Furniture
Is it possible to buy furniture through Afterpay?
Yes, there are a number of online and in-store furniture shops that allow payment using Afterpay. Stores like Shop furniture, Mjau Homes, Ruggable, Target Australia, and others allow you to decorate your house with elegant and modern designs.
What are other ways to pay for furniture?
Although Afterpay is one of the best ways to pay for furniture there are other apps that could be useful in making furniture payments like Apple Pay, PayPal, MasterCard, Visa, etc.
Is Afterpay secure?
Yes, Afterpay is very secure. It makes sure your personal data is kept safe. It is associated with the Payment Card Industry Security Standard Council(PCI DSS). The company assures that Afterpay has a high level of data security.
Jamie Johnson is very enthusiastic Kansas City – based freelance writer, and her core expertise are finance and insurance. She has been endorsed on several personal finance, insurance & business website to share her thoughts. Her publications can be found on famous sites like Bankrate, The Balance, Business Insider, Chamber of Commerce and many others.
From many years, she served more than 10,000 hours of research and writing to more than 2000 articles related to personal finance, credit building, mortgages, and personal and student loans.