Afterpay is now available at majority of the locations and supports online purchases as well. This 100%-interest free payment method lets you clear the bills in 4 easy installments. First-time customers need to make a registration which is quite straightforward and quick. Then you can find a long list of online stores with Afterpay and physical locations as well to shop from.
- Afterpay lets you divide the payment into installments due over 6 weeks with no interest charges
- There is no credit credit check required for using Afterpay.
- Some best online stores with Afterpay include ELF cosmetics, Bobbi Brown, Vanity Planet, etc.
…and Much More!
Online Stores With Afterpay – A Complete List
From clothes to shoes and household furniture, Afterpay has become a popular payment method at majority of the retailers. If you plan to do your shopping online, it would be best to know the online stores that take Afterpay. Check them out!
- 360 Cookware: Cookware handcrafted in USA without use of any harsh chemicals.
- 7 For All Mankind: Epitome of casual dressing for women including tops, jeans, etc.
- Abercrombie & Fitch: Men’s and women’s clothing with up to date articles.
- Adidas: Best collection of sportwear and workout clothes for men and women.
- Alo Yoga: Yoga leggings, clothes, accessories, women shoes, tights, pants, and much more.
- American Eagle: Men and women jeans, clothes, activewear as well as loungewear.
- Anne Klein: Luxury designer clothing, jewelry, suits, watches, sunglasses, and accessories.
- Anthropologie: Women clothing and accessories as well as home furniture and décor items.
- ASOS: Online shopping hub for latest clothes and fashion items for men and women.
- Aveda: Professional hair care sets, shampoos, and other relevant products.
- Avenue: Broad clothing store for men, women, and kids.
- Bare Minerals: Clean beauty and skincare products.
- BCBGeneration: Women dresses, designing clothing, gowns and much more.
- BH Cosmetics: Selling high quality makeup products.
- Big Blanket: Blankets providing unbelievable comfort, light weight, with good knit.
- Birkenstock: Comfortable and stylish sandals and shows for men and women.
- Bobbi Brown: Makeup and skin care cosmetics, makeup tips, latest looks, and more.
- Boohoo: Women and Men clothing, fashion accessories, and much more.
- Buy buy Baby: Baby registry, high chairs, strollers, baby car seats, etc.
- Clinique: Customer fit skincare, makeup items, etc.
- Cocomelody: Wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, plus size wedding wear, etc.
- Delilah Home: Organic home textile company, bed sheets, bath towels, robes, and more.
- Draper James: Classic American Style casual dresses, dinner suits, tops, sweaters.
- Elf Cosmetics: Affordable drugstore with makeup and skincare products.
- Esther & Co.: Women clothing and accessories brand.
- Factorie: Women and men clothing items and accessories.
- Fenty Beauty: Beauty products for all types of skin types and skin colors.
- Finish Line: Shoes, sneakers, athletic clothing, athletic gear from different brands.
- Forever 21: latest trends and fashion wear, clothing items for men and women.
- Free People: Women clothing, Bohemian Fashion accessories.
- Havaianas: Flip flops, sandals, and other types of shoes.
- JD Sports: Nike sneakers, Adidas sneakers, sport fashion retailer, and other brands.
- Jimmy Choo: Official online boutique, bags, accessories, for men and women.
- Kove Audio: Hi-Fi portable speakers, headphones, etc.
- Lime Crime: Vegan and cruelty-free makeup and hair color.
- Lucky Brand: High quality shirts, jackets, denim jeans, accessories for men and women.
- MAC Cosmetics: Beauty and makeup products for all genders, ages, and races.
- Maika: Goods made with sturdy recycled canvas, bags, pouches, travel bags, and more.
- Michael Kors: Designer handbags, clothing, menswear, women fashion accessories.
- Mommy Makeup: Best beauty for women, cosmetics.
- Morris 4×4 Center: Vehicle store.
- Nomatic: Functional gear, backpack, watches, notebooks, and wallets.
- Perfume.com: Perfume and cologne available on discounts.
- Pretty Little Things: Women fashion clothing and dresses.
- Priority Bicycles: Low maintenance belt drive bikes.
- Pro Bike Kit: Road cycling, gravel, mountain bike kit and more.
- Ray-Ban: Premium market for eyewear.
- Reebok: Men and women shoes available mostly on discounted prices.
- Revolve: Top designer clothing brands available online.
- Shein: Women clothing brand offering gift cards as well.
- SimplyWorkout: Active fashion boutique.
- Stadium Goods: The latest sneakers and premium streetwear.
- Stride Rite: Kids shoes, active wear and more.
- Tarte Cosmetics: Makeup, skincare, and beauty products.
- The RealReal: Buy and sell designer clothes, bags, jewelry, handbags, shoes, and more.
- Toy Universe: Kids toys available on buy now pay later programs.
- U Beauty: Skincare products and more.
- Ulta: Makeup, hair care, skin care, from all top brands and more.
- Urban Outfitters: Lifestyle retailers providing fashion clothes for men and women.
- Vanity Planet: One-stop shop for skincare products, hair, health, beauty products, and more.
Why Should You Choose Afterpay?
Afterpay is a convenient payment method that is integrated now with a range of shopping stores. It lets you pay for your purchases online as well in stores through installments.
- Afterpay card comes with a digital account that you can use like a digital wallets to pay the bills.
- The payment can be divided into 4 equal installments to be paid over 6 weeks.
- There is no credit check required to use Afterpay and there are no interest charges as well.
You might be interested in reading: Does Amazon Take Afterpay?
The Bottom Line
There is no doubt that Afterpay is being extensively used by customers to cater to all sorts of purchases. Nonetheless, it is important to know which stores and online retailers accept Afterpay if you want to have a seamless shopping experience.
We hope this article provided you with good insight into online stores that let you pay via Afterpay. If any queries are left, feel free to drop them in the comment section below!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the different websites where I can pay through Afterpay?
Websites like Magento, eCorner, Neto, etc. are ecommerce websites that have been integrated with Afterpay.
Can I pay at Target using Afterpay?
Yes. All Target stores now have the option to pay with Afterpay. You just need to login your account and select Afterpay at the checkout.
Will Afterpay help you build your credit score?
The use of Afterpay does not impact your credit score and it certainly can not help improve your credit score over time. This is because the payment method does not report to any credit bureau and its use does not add up to your payment history.
Cassidy Horton is freelance finance base research writer and published hundred of articles on money, banking, loan and more. Her work is published authority finance site on Forbes, Money Under30, NerdWallet and many other finance brands. Further she is considered financial expert by MSN, LegalZoom & Consolidated Credit.