Making a Transfer of Money from Coinbase to GDAX is quite a useful approach considering several downsides of opting for Coinbase.
Just stay with us and we will walk you through complete process of this transfer making your lives a lot easier!
- ransfer Money from Coinbase to GDAX by Create an account > Log In > Wallets > Deposit option > Decide the coin > Enter the amount > Deposit funds.
- Transferring from Coinbase to GDAX is a wiser choice.
- Coinbase Pro is usually for far-fetched traders, but it certainly saves you a lot more money than Coinbase.
…and Much More!
Transfer Money from Coinbase to GDAX
Are you looking for the process of transferring money from Coinbase to the GDAX? Well, you are at the right place as we will walk you through every step in detail and guide you on how it works.
Cryptocurrencies have appealed to millions of investors worldwide and are quite an evolution in this modern era of technology.
- Even though Coinbase comes with many additional benefits, we cannot deny the enormous fees associated with it.
On the other hand, GDAX allows you to save a chunk of money, and hence depositing your funds from Coinbase to GDAX is an intelligent choice!
How To Transfer Money from Coinbase to GDAX?
Below are the steps you need to follow to transfer money from Coinbase to GDAX.
- Create your account with Coinbase.
- Log in to the Coinbase Pro account and click on the Wallets option.
- You will come across the Deposit option at the bottom of the page.
- Decide the coin you need to transfer from Coinbase to GDAX by choosing your Coinbase account.
- Coinbase wallet transfers your money as it is your source of funds.
- Enter the amount of money you wish to transfer.
- Lastly, click on the option of Deposit funds, and you are done!
What You Need to Know About Coinbase and GDAX?
Coinbase – In a Nutshell
With an immense increase in the bitcoin demands every passing day, people have started looking into safer investment options. Coinbase is one of the smooth and secure mediums for people who wish to purchase Bitcoins.
It was initially located in the United States. The Coinbase wallet provides you with all the convenient features otherwise obtained through a standard cryptocurrency wallet.
- It also offers you a user-friendly mobile application that has made access to the features easier.
You can fund your Coinbase wallet with zero commission. However, the transfer from Coinbase wallet can take up to one to three business days, and also charge you around € 0.15.
There are several conditions attached to working through Coinbase. For instance, when you buy a cryptocurrency through a bank card, the commission is around 3.99%, and if you buy it through a bank account, it is 1.49%.
GDAX – In a Nutshell
On the other hand, Global Digital Asset Exchange (GDAX), also referred to as the Coinbase Pro, is also a cryptocurrency exchange platform allowing you to work with the trade of digital coins.
- In reality, Coinbase bitcoin broker runs the GDAX platform too and tracks the price movements and several purchases.
GDAX is more approving than Coinbase and is specifically designed with advanced features and tools for active traders who wish to make a handsome investment in digital coins.
Despite the new interface, the company promises to cater to customers of both types. People new to this can use the Coinbase platform to buy bitcoins. However, active traders can use GDAX as it has more well-defined and sophisticated features providing high functionality.
Purchase Cryptocurrency on Coinbase – Step by Step Guide
You can seamlessly buy Cryptocurrency on Coinbase following the below-mentioned steps:
- Log in to your Coinbase account.
- Next, you will come across an option of Buy or Sell. Click on it.
- There will be four different choices of cryptocurrencies that you can purchase on Coinbase.
- These include Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, and Litecoin.
- Select the one you wish to purchase.
- Now, enter the amount of cryptocurrency that you wish to purchase.
- The amount you enter automatically converts into the cryptocurrency equivalent amount.
- You will now come across a blue bar to make a purchase. Click on it. And that is it!
Transfer money from GDAX to Coinbase
If you wish to transfer from your Coinbase Pro wallet to the Coinbase Wallet, then follow the process mentioned below.
- Go to the trading page of Coinbase Pro.
- Now, click on the option of Withdraw right under the Wallet balance.
- Next, select the currency you wish to transfer from GDAX to Coinbase.
- Now, select the Coinbase Account.
- You now need to enter the amount you wish to transfer.
- Last, select withdraw to complete the transfer and you are good to go!
The Bottom Line
Transferring from Coinbase to GDAX is a wiser choice, and we hope you got enough information throughout our guide to make an informed choice. Coinbase is expensive compared to the GDAX, and hidden fees are tagged along too; however, it allows you to make purchases of cryptocurrencies using real-world payment methods.
But if you are a beginner, then it works for you. However, Coinbase Pro is usually for far-fetched traders, but it certainly saves you a lot more money than Coinbase.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean if my Funds are on hold?
The Funds on Hold mean that funds cannot be transferred to the Coinbase Pro, and funds are subjected to Coinbase cash out hold. Keep in mind that only the transfers are restricted.
Can I transfer from Coinbase to another wallet?
Yes, you can transfer from Coinbase to another wallet, but you need to link your Coinbase.com and Coinbase wallet to do this.
Is it a safe option to link your Coinbase to the bank account?
Yes, linking Coinbase to the bank account is a secure and safe option, and all of your information is safeguarded on these platforms.
How long does it take to get money from Coinbase?
It works in a couple of ways. Suppose you are buying it through your local currency, then it is just a matter of time. On the contrary, if you do it through SEPA, it can take up to one to two business days.
What to do if a Bitcoin transaction is canceled or not confirmed?
If there is no confirmation yet on the blockchain in a period of 24 hours, then the transaction remains unconfirmed. The process requires at least three warranties to proceed with the transaction officially.