Mobile devices now allow you to make contactless purchases both online and in person. With all its services, costumers often inquire can I transfer money from Google pay to PayPal? Therefore, in this article we’ll show you just how to do that!
- You can transfer money from Google Pay to PayPal by Sign up with Google Pay > Add PayPal as bank to Google profile > Transfer funds from Google Pay to PayPal.
- Google Pay allows you to send money to other Google Pay users and bank accounts.
- You can use Google Pay to purchase items, purchase services, make money transfers and make bank deposits.
…and Much More!
Can I Transfer Money From Google Pay to PayPal?
Google Pay is one of the most popular mobile wallets for making in-app purchases. The Google-developed app also lets you buy and sell items and services as well as send money to others.
Android and iOS are supported by the program. Android Lollipop 5.0 or higher is required for Android devices (phones, tablets, and smart watches). You’ll need iOS 11 or later to use the app on iOS.
- Only the US and India are supported by Google Pay for iOS. Google Pay for Android isn’t available in every country.
Sign Up For Google Pay
Setting up a Google Pay account isn’t difficult. To get started, all you have to do is go to the webpage pay Google about. The following items are required before proceeding.
- A valid account
- Your account number linked to phone number.
- A debit card or an ATM card.
Then you can begin opening your account as soon as you have all of the requirements.
- Download Google Pay mobile app.
- Tap on the arrow in the right corner to select your chosen language.
- Allow SMS, contacts, and location access using the phone number associated with your bank account.
- The Google email ID will then be detected automatically. Continue by pressing the button.
- Examine the one-time password (OTP) that was delivered to your cellphone. Allow the app to have access to it to refill it automatically.
- Next, select a PIN or screen lock. You’ll have completed the process of setting up your G-Pay account
Add A Bank Account To Google Profile
When it comes to using Google Pay, having a bank account is essential. Therefore, you have to perform the following steps.
- Login to your account and select your name from the drop-down menu.
- Select Add Bank Account.
- From the drop-down menu, select your ‘Bank name.’ Your bank will help you with the funding of your transactions.
- To proceed, tap the ‘Allow’ pop-up. On the pop-up window that appears, click ‘Ok’ to access the account link.
- Google Pay will send you a verification SMS to confirm your phone number.
- To link the new bank account, tap to enter the UPI PIN on the page that appears.
- Your bank account will be successfully linked once you correctly enter the UPI PIN.
Transfer Cash from Google Play to PayPal
You may link your PayPal account to your Google Pay account to make it easier to fund your transactions. You can transfer money from your Google Pay account to your PayPal account when your account has been linked with PayPal.
- On your smartphone, go to the Google Pay app.
- In the top right corner, press the card image.
- Add a payment method by clicking the button and choosing PayPal.
- Stick to the instructions on the screen.
Transfer Funds From Google Pay to Bank Account
When you need money, you can easily transfer it from Google Pay to a bank account after you connect the bank account to it. The steps to transfer money from Google Pay to a bank account are outlined below.
- Activate your Google Pay account and go to the Payment Options section.
- In the “Google Pay balance” section, select Transfer.
- Fill in the transfer amount.
- Verify your method of payment.
- Tap on the Transfer option to confirm the transaction.
Send Money To Other Google Pay Users
You can use Google Pay to send money to other Google Pay account holders. The procedure for sending money to others is outlined below.
- open the Google Pay app and move to Pay screen. Choose a recommended friend. You may also search for someone by their name, phone number, email address, or QR code.
- Choose the person you want to pay. If the recipient does not have a Google Pay account or does not allow people to search for them, Google Pay will notify you.
- Click on the Pay button and fill in the amount you’d like to send. You can add a comment to your payment to explain it.
- When sending, make sure you stay within Google Pay’s restrictions.
- Select a payment method.
- If you have enough money on your account, Google Pay will utilize it to complete the transaction. If the amount is insufficient, you will be given money from the associated bank account.
Google Pay Balance Inquiry – Step By Step Guide
- Go to the Google Pay app and sign in with your Google account.
- Move your Bank account to the upper right.
- To check the balance of a certain account, tap it.
- Tap View Balance and enter the UPI PIN.
How Can I Make Use of PayPal Balance?
You can use your PayPal balance in many different ways. Some of these we have listed below to help you out.
- Transfer Money To And From Others
PayPal allows friends and family to send money to each other. To transfer money from your PayPal account to the PayPal accounts of others, you only need to log into your account online. Follow the instructions below to send money:
- Sign in to your PayPal account on the PayPal website.
- Send and Request should be selected.
- Enter the recipient’s phone number, email address, or contact name in the section labeled “Send money.”
- Select Send it to someone you know.
- After that, add a note and a payment amount (optional). To finish your transaction, click Submit.
- Purchase Products And Services And Pay For Them
You can buy items and services with the money in your PayPal account. Moreover, when checking out on several websites, you can pay with PayPal.
- Make A Bank Account Transfer
You can finance your PayPal transactions with your bank account, and you can also transfer money from your bank account to your PayPal account. But, you must first connect to your PayPal account and start the transfer process.
Where To Use Google Pay?
You can benefit from the mobile money wallet in several ways. The following is how you can use the app.
- Purchase Products And Services And Pay For Them
In-app, online, and in-store payments are all possible with Google Pay. When purchasing things in a physical store, you do not need to carry cash with you because you can fund your Google Pay account with your Google Pay balance or with money from your bank or debit card.
- Make A Monetary Transfer To Someone Else
You can send money to other Google Pay users using Google Pay. To transfer money, all you have to do is tap the person’s contact and then follow the steps.
- Make A Bank Deposit
You can quickly transfer funds to your associated bank account and be on your way. Moreover, the option to transfer funds to a bank account makes receiving cash from friends and family a breeze.
The Bottom Line
Google Pay is a mobile wallet that lets you pay for things in apps, online, and in stores. However, to use Google Pay, you’ll need an account. With Android 5 Lollipop and later, you can utilize the service on your phone, tablet, or wearable.
In some countries, Google Pay can be used on an iPhone and to fund your Google Pay transactions, you must first add a bank account to your account. You can also send money to a bank account using Google Pay.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to transfer money from Google Pay to PayPal?
You can then transfer money from your Google Pay account to your PayPal account once your account has been linked with PayPal. You must first log into your PayPal account and then request funding using Google Pay. You’ll have moved funds from your Google Pay account to your PayPal account in this manner.
Why am I unable to link PayPal and Google Pay?
You won’t be able to use PayPal via Google Pay to make purchases in-store if you disable in-store payments, but you will be able to use it online. Moreover, to enable in-store payments again, you must first set up your PayPal account.
Jamie Johnson is very enthusiastic Kansas City – based freelance writer, and her core expertise are finance and insurance. She has been endorsed on several personal finance, insurance & business website to share her thoughts. Her publications can be found on famous sites like Bankrate, The Balance, Business Insider, Chamber of Commerce and many others.
From many years, she served more than 10,000 hours of research and writing to more than 2000 articles related to personal finance, credit building, mortgages, and personal and student loans.