Mobile devices now allow you to make contactless online and in-person purchases. With all its services, customers often ask if I can transfer money from Google Pay to PayPal. Therefore, we’ll show you how to do that in this article!
- You can transfer money from Google Pay to PayPal by Sign up with Google Pay > Add PayPal as bank to Google profile > Transfer funds from Google Pay to PayPal.
- Google Pay allows you to send money to other Google Pay users and bank accounts.
- You can use Google Pay to purchase items, purchase services, make money transfers and make bank deposits.
…and Much More!
Can I Transfer Money From Google Pay to PayPal?
Google Pay is one of the most popular mobile wallets for making in-app purchases. The Google-developed app lets you buy and sell items and services and send money to others.
The program supports Android and iOS. Android Lollipop 5.0 or higher is required for Android devices (phones, tablets, and smartwatches). You’ll need iOS 11 or later to use the app on iOS.
- Only the US and India are supported by Google Pay for iOS. Google Pay for Android is only available in some countries.
Sign Up For Google Pay
Setting up a Google Pay account is easy. To get started, all you have to do is go to the webpage pay Google about. The following items are required before proceeding.
- A valid account
- Your account number is linked to your phone number.
- A debit card or an ATM card.
Then, you can begin opening your account as soon as you have all the requirements.
- Download the Google Pay mobile app.
- Then tap on the arrow in the right corner to select your chosen language.
- Allow SMS, contacts, and location access using the phone number associated with your bank account.
- The Google email ID will then be detected automatically. Continue by pressing the button.
- Examine the one-time password (OTP) that was delivered to your cellphone. Allow the app to have access to it to refill it automatically.
- Next, select a PIN or screen lock. You’ll have completed the process of setting up your G-Pay account.
Add A Bank Account To Google Profile
When it comes to using Google Pay, having a bank account is essential. Therefore, you have to perform the following steps.
- Login to your account and select your name from the drop-down menu.
- Then select Add Bank Account.
- From the drop-down menu, select your ‘Bank name.’ Your bank will help you fund your transactions.
- To proceed, tap the ‘Allow’ pop-up. On the pop-up window that appears, click ‘OK’ to access the account link.
- Google Pay will send you a verification SMS to confirm your phone number.
- To link the new bank account, tap to enter the UPI PIN on the page that appears.
- Your bank account will be successfully linked once you correctly enter the UPI PIN.
Transfer Cash from Google Pay to PayPal
You may link your PayPal account to your Google Pay account to make it easier to fund your transactions. You can transfer money from your Google Pay account to your PayPal account when your account has been linked with PayPal.
- On your smartphone, go to the Google Pay app.
- In the top right corner, press the card image.
- Add a payment method by clicking the button and choosing PayPal.
- Stick to the instructions on the screen.
Things To Keep In Mind When Transferring Money From Google Pay To PayPal
- Google Pay lets you transfer money from the account balance to PayPal. However, you can not send money from a credit card or any other payment method linked to Google Pay.
- The process can take up to 5 days. You should use a debit card for the transfer if you want to send money immediately, but there is an additional fee.
- Transferring from Google Pay to PayPal will cost you a 1.5% fee (minimum fee of $0.31) using a debit card.
Transfer Funds From Google Pay to Bank Account
When you need money, you can quickly transfer it from Google Pay to a bank account after connecting it to it. The steps to transfer money from Google Pay to a bank account are outlined below.
- Activate your Google Pay account and go to the Payment Options section.
- In the “Google Pay balance” section, select Transfer.
- Fill in the transfer amount.
- Verify your method of payment.
- Tap on the Transfer option to confirm the transaction.
Send Money To Other Google Pay Users
You can use Google Pay to send money to other Google Pay account holders. The procedure for sending money to others is outlined below.
- Open the Google Pay app and move to the Pay screen. Choose a recommended friend. You may also search for someone by name, phone number, email address, or QR code.
- Choose the person you want to pay. If the recipient does not have a Google Pay account or does not allow people to search for them, Google Pay will notify you.
- Click the Pay button and fill in the amount you want to send. You can add a comment to your payment to explain it.
- When sending, make sure you stay within Google Pay’s restrictions.
- Select a payment method.
- If you have enough money in your account, Google Pay will utilize it to complete the transaction. You will be given money from the associated bank account if the amount is insufficient.
How To Add PayPal To Google Pay Without Credit Card
- Open the Google Pay app and tap the profile picture at the top right corner.
- Click on Wallet and tap Payment card. Select PayPal here.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to link your PayPal account.
Why Can’t I Add PayPal To Google Pay
You might need help adding PayPal to Google Pay for several reasons.
For example, if you have a PayPal security Key turned out, you have to add PayPal to your Google account through a computer or mobile web browser.
If you still need to, check that you have entered the correct email address and updated the billing address associated with your credit/debit card. This should fix the issue.
Google Pay Balance Inquiry – Step By Step Guide
It is critical to check your account balance to have enough money to do various activities. To prevent your Google Pay balance, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Google Pay app and sign in with your Google account.
- Move your Bank account to the upper right.
- To check the balance of a specific account, tap it.
- Tap View Balance and enter the UPI PIN.
How Can I Make Use of PayPal Balance?
You can use your PayPal balance in many ways, some of which we have listed below to help you.
- Transfer Money To And From Others
PayPal allows friends and family to send money to each other. To transfer money from your PayPal account to the PayPal accounts of others, you only need to log into your account online. Follow the instructions below to send money:
- Sign in to your PayPal account on the PayPal website.
- Send and Request should be selected.
- Enter the recipient’s phone number, email address, or contact name in the section labeled “Send money.”
- Select Send it to someone you know.
- After that, add a note and a payment amount (optional). To finish your transaction, click Submit.
- Purchase Products And Services And Pay For Them
You can buy items and services with the money in your PayPal account. Moreover, you can pay with PayPal when checking out on several websites.
You might be interested in reading: Can You Use PayPal For Onlyfans?
- Make A Bank Account Transfer
You can finance your PayPal transactions with your bank account and transfer money from your bank account to your PayPal account. But you must first connect to your PayPal account and start the transfer process.
Where To Use Google Pay?
You can benefit from the mobile money wallet in several ways. The following is how you can use the app.
- Purchase Products And Services And Pay For Them
In-app, online, and in-store payments are all possible with Google Pay. When purchasing things in a physical store, you do not need to carry cash because you can fund your Google Pay account with your Google Pay balance or with money from your bank or debit card.
- Make A Monetary Transfer To Someone Else
You can send money to other Google Pay users using Google Pay. To transfer money, you must tap the person’s contact and then follow the steps.
- Make A Bank Deposit
You can quickly transfer funds to your associated bank account and be on your way. Moreover, the option to transfer funds to a bank account makes receiving cash from friends and family a breeze.
The Bottom Line
Google Pay is a mobile wallet that lets you pay for things in apps, online, and stores. However, to use Google Pay, you’ll need an account.
With Android 5 Lollipop and later, you can utilize the service on your phone, tablet, or wearable.
In some countries, Google Pay can be used on an iPhone, and to fund your Google Pay transactions, you must first add a bank account to your account. You can also send money to a bank account using Google Pay.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I transfer money from Google Pay to PayPal?
You can then transfer money from your Google Pay account to your PayPal account once your account has been linked with PayPal.
First, You must log into your PayPal account and request funding using Google Pay. You’ll have moved funds from your Google Pay account to your PayPal account in this manner.
Why am I unable to link PayPal and Google Pay?
You won’t be able to use PayPal via Google Pay to make purchases in-store if you turn off in-store payments, but you can use it online. Moreover, you must first set up your PayPal account to enable in-store payments again.
Jamie Johnson is very enthusiastic Kansas City – based freelance writer, and her core expertise are finance and insurance. She has been endorsed on several personal finance, insurance & business website to share her thoughts. Her publications can be found on famous sites like Bankrate, The Balance, Business Insider, Chamber of Commerce and many others.
From many years, she served more than 10,000 hours of research and writing to more than 2000 articles related to personal finance, credit building, mortgages, and personal and student loans.