Contrary to popular belief, Faxes are still on the rise and are used to send and receive files in the legal business and healthcare. Consequently, people tend to explore Fax services near me especially if they happen to be in businesses that regularly make use of this technology.
- FedEx, Office Depot, and Staples are some of the best names on the list of Fax services near me.
- You can also do it at a nearby library, council office, hotels, travel agent office, bank, or a credit union.
- Stores like Walmart, CVS, or Costco, do not offer fax services.
…and Much More!
Top Fax Services Near Me
We’ve compiled a list of the best, most affordable fax services in your area; however, prices may vary by location and are likely to change.
FedEx Office Print & Ship Services Inc. is a FedEx Express distribution center based in the United States, that provides faxes facilities for their customers. Check the current cost and availability of fax services at any FedEx/Kinkos location when you check-in.
- Faxes at FedEx/Kinkos can be sent or received locally, nationally, or internationally in most stores.
- It provides cost-effective and convenient faxing services.
- Sending a one-page local fax with FedEx costs $1.89, plus $1 to $2 in additional rates for each additional page.
- Sending a one-page long-distance fax costs more than sending local fax; it will cost $2.50, plus an extra $2 to $3 for each subsequent page faxed.
- Sending one-page international fax, on the other hand, costs $6, with an extra $4 charge for each additional page.
Office Depot has approximately 1,300 locations across the United States. It provides low-cost faxing services in comparison to others, and you can now effortlessly scan images and documents at your local Office Depot shop.
- Prices at your local Office Depot may differ depending on your state or location, so make sure to double-check before visiting.
- However, on average, if you want to fax one page locally, it will cost $1.49.
- However, if you want to fax more pages, it will cost $1.29 for every subsequent page.
- Similarly, faxing will cost $1.99 across the country, with an additional $1.79 charge for each additional page.
- The cost of international faxing is fairly high, costing $7.99 per page and $3.99 for each additional page.
It is a United States-based office supply business. Staples now offers its services in Canada. In the self-service area of Staples, you can access the cloud, scan documents, send faxes, and utilize the computer for other purposes.
- Prices vary depending on whether you’re sending a local, across the country or international fax.
- Sending local fax from a staple fax machine cost around $1.75 per page. With 1.59$ for each page if you want to fax more.
- However, long-distance and international faxes are more expensive.
- At the time, one-page fax cost $2.39 across the country, with extra pages costing $2.19 apiece.
- International fax costs $5.99 for the first page and $3.99 for each additional page.
Postal Annex is a full-service shipping company that also offers corporate solutions. They have over a hundred locations around the United States. It offers fax services at all postal annex locations.
- Postal Annex differs from other fax services in that it allows customers to send and receive faxes using their fax number.
- Prices range between $1 and $2 per page, which is very fair.
- Prices may vary by area, so double-check at your local postal annex store.
- If you want to receive a fax, you can do so at one of their locations, by using the postal annex fax number.
- Don’t worry, your faxes will be safe until you pick them up on your own.
Hy-Vee is a national grocery store business with over 250 sites throughout the Midwest. It allows its customers to fax with fax number 660-359-635, provided at their page.
- The Hy-Vee website does not specify whether this pricing includes both domestic and international faxes, and solely local faxes.
- Please keep in mind that this price is only representative of one location.
- Prices in nearby locations may vary.
- The first page of faxing costs about $2 at the Hy-Vee, and further pages cost $1.
- Contact Hy-Vee ahead to find out if they offer fax services and how much they charge before you go.
United Parcel Service (UPS)
You can send and receive faxes for a minimal fee at any of UPS’s over 4600 facilities across the United States and around the world.
- If you fax frequently, you should do so at UPS, which offers significantly lower and more convenient faxing rates than the other businesses.
- One page of local faxing costs $1.00, with additional pages costing $1.00 each.
- Faxing between states costs $2.00 for one page and $1.00 for each subsequent page.
- The first page of the international fax costs $3.00, and each subsequent page costs $3.00.
- Fax machines are available in several locations. You may easily locate a UPS store nearby and visit it to fax documents.
Pilot Flying J
Pilot Flying J is a chain of travel centers with over 750 facilities across the United States and a few in Canada.
- The average cost per page is $2, but this varies depending on the area.
- Guests are the only ones who can use this service.
- They also provide corporate services such as coin exchange, check to cash and faxing.
- Prices may vary by area.
- The customer care service is outstanding.
AAA is a non-profit service organization in the United States and Canada with approximately 60 million members..
- The majority of people are unaware that their AAA membership includes far more than just towing and jumpstarting a dead battery.
- It provides discounts at a range of retailers and businesses.
- It also offers banking and community services and fax services to its customers.
- If you’re a member of the AAA Auto Club, you’re in luck since you can also get documents faxed for free when you visit one of their local locations.
- If you aren’t already a member of AAA, Simply call their customer care and sign up for free roadside assistance and fax paperwork.
You might be interested in reading: CO2 Tank Refill Near Me.
Other Spots That Let You Send Fax
Some of the other local areas that allow you to fax in emergency situations are listed below.
- Local nearest library
Most public libraries provide fax machines where you can send faxes using a local or toll-free number. If you can’t find a fax machine elsewhere, you can fax your files and other documents to your local library.
- Local City Council and Representative Offices
You can always rely on your local municipal council or representative office if you’re out of choices and can’t find a fax machine in your neighborhood. Local legislators always have fax machines. In case of emergency, simply ask them to send you a fax.
- Local Travel Agent Offices
If you are travelling far from home and cannot find a fax machine, another option worth trying is a local travel agency office. There is a possibility they may allow you to fax documents. Companies like this would frequently offer you faxing services.
- Local hotels near you
Computers, printers, and most likely a fax machine are available at a business center or local hotel. Almost every major hotel chain provides fax services to visitors, and many provide free Wi-Fi too.
- Banks and Credit Unions
If you need to send emergency fax, go to your local bank or credit union and ask a teller or manager to do so for you. Many banks and credit unions offer fax services, and practically every branch, no matter where you are, has a fax machine.
- Fax Apps and Online Fax Software in your PC:
You can also fax yourself online. You will need a good internet connection, a computer, and fax software or fax apps. FaxZero, MetroFax, MyFax, and are just a few of the sites and apps that allow you to fax online for free without having to visit a nearby local store.
Some Places Where You Can’t Send a Fax
Although we have identified the majority of locations that allow you to fax in an emergency, there are still some establishments that do not allow you to fax in any circumstance. If you require an urgent fax, avoid visiting certain areas.
- The U.S Postal Service.
The Bottom Line
It seems like fax is still not quite out of fashion and that’s why a number of places support their customers by allowing them to send fax with affordable charges. Since you have a lot of options to consider, make sure you choose the one that is most convenient for you.
Jamie Johnson is very enthusiastic Kansas City – based freelance writer, and her core expertise are finance and insurance. She has been endorsed on several personal finance, insurance & business website to share her thoughts. Her publications can be found on famous sites like Bankrate, The Balance, Business Insider, Chamber of Commerce and many others.
From many years, she served more than 10,000 hours of research and writing to more than 2000 articles related to personal finance, credit building, mortgages, and personal and student loans.