Using a virtual card to pay for goods and services, whether in-store or online, is a convenient option. Given the widespread use of prepaid cards it is important to learn how to transfer money from virtual card to bank account.
- You can transfer money from virtual card to bank account by using the card’s information and your online bank account.
- You can use the virtual card to make withdrawals at ATMs as well.
- In order to get virtual card you have to Download card issuer’s app > Open online account > Provide 16- digit code > Complete application.
…and Much More!
How To Transfer Money From Virtual Card To Bank Account?
Moving money from your virtual Visa card to your bank is possible! It works in the same way a physical card would.
Similar to a traditional cards, the Visa virtual card has the following:
- a card number
- an expiration date
- security code.
If your provider permits it, you should be capable of transferring funds to a bank account by logging into your online account.
You might be interested in reading: How To Quickly Buy Visa Gift Card With PayPal.
Can You Use a Virtual Card At An ATM
First thing you have to do is to make sure you’ve added your qualifying virtual card to your phone’s mobile wallet app before you start using card-less ATM access.
- On your phone, go to your mobile wallet and select your virtual card of your choice.
- Click the ATM icon on your smartphone.
- Lastly, Enter the PIN.
How To Withdraw Funds At ATM Using Virtual Card – Step By Step Guide
Easy instructions on how to use a virtual card to withdraw money from an ATM are as follows. You can go through these to make sure that your ATM withdrawals are quick and swift next time.
- Log in to your mobile or online banking account.
- Select Card-less Cash Withdrawal from the ‘Banking’ menu (IMT)
- Select Self Withdrawal from the drop-down menu.
- Set a four-digit sender code that you like.
- Alternatively, you can simply scan your virtual code via the reader as well.
- Select withdrawal as the transaction type once the PIN has been accepted, and input the amount you want to withdraw.
How To Get A Virtual Card
Applying for a virtual card is pretty much like obtaining a debit card. The process of getting a virtual card is explained below. Please note, that you must have a credit card before you can apply for a virtual card.
- Go to your account settings for the card by providing the right credentials.
- Download the card issuer’s mobile app.
- Begin by entering the 16-digit virtual credit card number given in your online account.
- Complete the application process by following the prompts on the screen.
When you have all of the virtual card information, you may use it to make online transactions in the same manner that you would with an actual card
Fortunately, virtual cards are now available from the majority of major card issuers, which you may add to your existing account fast and effortlessly.
The Bottom Line
Virtual cards function precisely like traditional bank cards; they simply reside in your phone’s digital wallet rather than your wallet.
They provide a safe and convenient way to pay online and in-store, owing to encryption. Moreover, withdrawing real cash from a virtual card through an ATM is just as easy!
Frequently Asked Questions About How To Transfer Money From Virtual Card To Bank Account
To withdraw money from a bank, what information is required?
To withdraw money from a traditional bank, you will need your checking account’s debit card as well as a form of identification to show to the operator.
What is the procedure for transferring funds from my virtual Visa card?
Net banking, mobile banking, and ATMs are all options for accessing the transfer service. Enter the 16-digit Visa card number of the receiver and the amount you want to transfer. The funds are transferred to the recipient’s Visa credit, debit, or prepaid card.
Can I use my virtual card at an ATM?
Yes. You are allowed to use the virtual card at an ATM to withdraw funds. The mobile app should let you cash out money from your account easily.