Different supermarkets and utility stores are gradually expanding their networks throughout the world to make their customer’s life more easy. In this regards, the list of stores that accept EBT online has grown as well ensuring buyers could get items of their need quickly and at discounted prices.
- There are many stores like Walmart, Safeway, ShopRite, Aldi etc that provide EBT payment options.
- EBT is used for the payment of SNAP (Supplement Nutritional Assistance Program) approved products.
- In United States especially in New York, North Carolina, Virginia, Georgia etc are the areas where EBT is used to pay for food and grocery items.
…and Much More!
Stores That Accept EBT Online – A Complete List
EBT stands for electronic benefits transfer cards. It is an online or digital payment option that is used for the payments of grocery, electronic appliances, food items etc especially for their delivery and pickup facility. In this article we will discuss different online stores through which customers can avail EBT service.
Here we have enlisted some stores that provide the EBT facility to users so kindly read about these stores and their services.
You might be interested in reading: Can You Buy Protein Powder with EBT?
Amazon is a partner network of those platforms through which customers can pay through EBT system. You can order any product that is linked with Supplement Nutritional Assistance Program.
- EBT facility through Amazon can be accessed in many states of America and especially Columbia.
- Hawaii is the only state where it is not functional.
- Being an EBT cardholder you do not need prime membership of Amazon for payments.
- When you successfully qualified for the EBT membership then you will get 50% discount too.
- Through EBT service you can purchase any product from Amazon Grocery, Amazon pantry and Amazon Fresh.
BJ’S Wholesale Club
BJ’S Wholesale club is a renowned warehouse club that supply items to different states like New Jersey, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina and Pennsylvania etc.
- People from these states can also buy anything related to warehouse through EBT payment methods.
- In near future company will so provide SNAP purchasing service too.
- They also provide pickup service from different stores.
- Moreover, you can simply purchase anything from BJs.com and pay through EBT system.
- One day delivery option is also available here.
Publix is one of the largest utility store networks of United States. They are working in many states of America like North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Georgia etc.
- Almost 1200 store locations are present in Southeast.
- They accept EBT payment on grocery shopping in many States.
- Through EBT payment method they provide you the delivery and pickup options of grocery items.
- This is the only company that has huge number of working employees.
- Within the time they are expanding their chain of store in different areas.
Safeway is also a famous chain of grocery stores within different states of America like California, Arizona, Oregon, Hawaii, Virginia, New Mexico etc.
- It is also known as Albertsons or Vons.
- Provide both delivery and pickup service on grocery shopping to different areas.
- Only Columbia district is the area where pickup service is available.
- You can also check the detail information of all the nearest stores through website.
- You can also check the EBT payment option for a particular store.
Walmart is one of the most accepted grocery stores in United States. This is because of its huge variety of products and service availability at different places.
- In 2017, Walmart started the EBT payment option at their stores for customer’s convenience.
- In many states of America, you can buy things from Walmart through EBT payment.
- Unfortunately it is not available in Columbia district.
- For payment through EBT, firstly you have to create an account and fill all the formalities.
- Moreover, as compared to number of stores of Walmart, EBT payment option is available at few of them only.
Food Lion was the second one to join hands with Instacart for EBT payment on various purchased products.
- They provide EBT facility in nine US states which are Tennessee, Virginia, Georgia, Delaware, Maryland, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina.
- Here Instacart offers payment through EBT on selected products from SNAP.
- Used only for grocery shopping.
- One of the best options for the payment of multiple shopping items.
- Customers can pay through EBT instead of paying cash.
Hy-Vee is also a system of grocery stores where payment is done through EBT method.
- It is one of the first platforms that was approved for USDA pilot program.
- Frequently the customer support pages are also used to provide extra and quick assistance.
- EBT payment option is available at 250 stores of Hy-Vee.
- People can only use EBT for pickup of products.
- Moreover, most of the time, EBT method is used by customers of two locations namely Dollar Fresh and Hy-Vee Drugstore.
ShopRite as a grocery store also provides the option of EBT payment.
- EBT payment for shopping through ShopRite is limited to few states only like New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania etc.
- For checking the available services, always choose the best store out of all.
- At some places you can pay through EBT for pickup of orders.
- EBT is used to pay only for SNAP approved products.
- Target the nearest store of ShopRite to purchase through EBT.
Aldi is the only online store that is famous for its discounts on different products.
- Mostly they did not provide any in-store shopping facility.
- Online service is also present in different states like Colorado, Oregon, Wyoming, New Mexico and Utah etc.
- Their service is mostly availed in Columbia district where EBT payment on SNAP products is possible.
- EBT method is mostly used for same day delivery and pickup from stores.
- Through online method simply place the order and pay through EBT.
Stop and Shop
Stop and Shop as an online grocery and utility store also supplies products through EBT. Moreover, it is spreading its operations to multiple regions to be in reach of more and more buyers.
- You can also purchase products online from different stores of Stop and Shop.
- Their service is limited to few areas like New Jersey, Rhode Island, and Connecticut etc.
- For paying through EBT, first you have to place the order through Instacart.
- They also deliver products to customers from their in house service.
- They also have no in store purchasing option.
Other Stores That Accept EBT Online
Apart from these famous store there are so many other stores are also present that also accepts payment through EBT method. Few of them are:
- Town and Country Market
- Tops Friendly Markets
- Save Mart
- Price Cutter
- Piggly Wiggly
- MT. Plymouth Fresh Market
- Martin’s Super Market
- Little giant Farmer Market
- H.G. Hill Food Store
- Harps Food Store
- Hannaford Supermarket
- Giant Food
- Daily Table
- Country Mart
- Buche Foods
- A&J Market
- Brookshire’s Food and Pharmacy
- 7-Eleven Hawaii
The Bottom Line
EBT is used to pay for those products that are approved by SNAP and customers can avail this service from number of supermarkets, stores and shopping centers. Apart from many other benefits, payment options of these platforms is one which customers mostly prefer while doing shopping or purchasing something from their favorite stores.
So it is the priority of many stores to make payment method more convenient with EBT. Because when you have your EBT card, you not only buy things from stores but also can get discounts and offers from them too.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of EBT payment method?
Electronic benefits transfer is basically used to provide benefits to the members of Supplement Nutritional Assistance Program to purchase products through SNAP funds.
Which type of customers can use EBT?
Only customers who have a valid EBT SNAP from various states of America can use EBT for product payment.
Can I pay at McDonald’s with EBT?
You can use EBT financing to pay at McDonalds but in selective states only, namely, California and Arizona.