Stores and supermarkets facilitate their customers in different ways. Where some provide discounts offers and cash backs such as those at Walmart, other stores with self checkout aid customers through easy payment once they are done with the shopping! This means they can simply scan their product, pay through card and move on instead of waiting in long lines.
- Stores like Fred Meyer, Raley’s, Hannaford, Winn-Dixie, Costco, Dollar General, The Home Depot, Lowe’s, Walmart, IKEA, Publix, Mariano’s, Hy-Vee, Albertsons, Food Lion, and Meijer etc allow their customers the option of self checkout.
- Self checkout option is not only good for the customers but also for the management system of the stores and supermarkets.
- Through self checkout, customers simply scan the product from the app and pay through digital means.
…and Much More!
Stores With Self Checkout – A Complete List
There is huge number of stores where self checkout facility is available and you can purchase items like food, electronics, gift cards and much more. Multiple stores especially utilities stores, grocery stores, convenience stores, home improvement stores, furniture stores, warehouse clubs etc have the option of self checkout.
- Food Lion (a supermarket for grocery items, seafood, meat, bakery, pharmacy and health products etc).
- Hy-Vee ( a marketplace for wine, meat and seafood, frozen food, bakery items, gas station, deli, lawn and garden, floristry etc).
- ShopRite (a grocery store for bakery, meat, dairy, alcoholic beverages, food salad bar, seafood, health and beauty products etc).
- Winn-Dixie (a supermarket of food and soft drinks).
- Meijer (a home, pharmacy, electronics, grocery store).
- Kroger (a food, pharmacy, fuel, jewelry center).
- Fred Meyer (a grocery store where home decor, food, electronic appliances, jewelry, clothing are available).
- H-E-B (a pharmacy, snacks, meat and seafood, bakery, gasoline and grocery place etc).
- Safeway (a pharmacy, dry cleaning, bakery, dairy, liquor, fuel, delicatessen store etc).
- Publix (a grocery store for meat, seafood, deli, bakery, floral and pharmacy products etc).
- Target (a health and beauty, food, electronics, furniture, games, shoes, toys store etc).
- Walmart (a supermarket, superstore and convenience shop etc).
- 7-Eleven (a store for slurpee beverage, candy, prepared foods, coffee and gasoline etc).
- The Home Depot (a supplier for construction products, hardware, home appliances, plumbing, flooring and lumber etc).
- IKEA (a supplier of furniture, homeware, food products and kitchen products etc).
- Dollar General (a store for clothing, beauty aids, toys, seasonal items and grocery etc).
- Costco (a retailer for organic foods, beef, wine and warehouse products etc).
- Lowe’s (a store for hardware tools, home appliances, paint, plumbing and plants etc).
- BJ’S Wholesale Club ( a store for outdoor products, jewelry, grocery, toys, furniture etc)
The Bottom Line
Although self checkout facility is not available at every store but in famous big stores and supermarkets like Food Lion, Walmart, Publix, and Albertsons etc is available.
Self checkout makes the system faster and easy to use like due to this system payment is done so quickly which enhances the stores popularity among customers, lower the labor work as well as faster the delivery process.
- Due to all these benefits, products quickly reached to the customers and they can enjoy the product from the store or brand.
In self checkout option, customers interact with machine more than the people to prevent the chances of human error in billing. This also akes less time to complete your order or purchasing.
You might be interested in reading: Online Stores That Accept Snap Finance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does best buy let you self checkout?
Recently, Best Buy has put forward self checkout option. This allows the users to buy via app, scan the code, and complete the purchase without going to any cashier. They will be given a digital confirmation at the end of the process.
What retailers offer self checkout service?
There are a number of stores now that provide self checkout option. Some famous names include Hy-Vee, Good Food Holdings, ShopRite, etc.