Setting up a house from scratch or even renovating it can get quite expensive. To support your finances or at least relieve you from the burden of costly products to some extent, we have for you a complete review on Home Depot 11 Rebate, which ensures to save you an ample amount of money on large purchases.
- Home Depot 11 Rebate is a partial refund on the items in the form of a gift card.
- To apply, the submission must be made within the thirty days of purchase date.
- It has participating stores in limited regions such as Arkansas (AR), Iowa (IA), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Kansas (KS), Kentucky (K), Michigan (MI), Minnesota (MN), and few others.
…and Much More!
Home Depot 11 Rebate – Everything You Need to Know
Home Depot was founded in 1978 and has not failed to grab many customers because of its excellent services and products. It merely started from a hardware store and reached the pinnacle of success in all these years.
Along with many excellent services, it offers its customers an 11% off ANY in-store purchase, which has been quite a help for people in the home improvements.
- The rebate is in the form of a Home Depot gift card.
However, the rebate policy of Home Depot is limited to a few states, which we will be discussing further in this article. So, if you claim a rebate in one of the participating states, it will surely help you manage your finances for large purchases, especially in the case of home construction.
List of Home Depot Stores That Offer Rebate
Several stores in the states offer this rebate offer from Home Depot. Here is a complete list of these states where you can claim the rebate:
- Arkansas (AR)
- Iowa (IA)
- Illinois (IL)
- Indiana (IN)
- Kansas (KS)
- Kentucky (K)
- Michigan (MI)
- Minnesota (MN)
- Missouri (MO)
- North Dakota (ND)
- Nebraska (NE)
- Ohio (OH)
- South Dakota (SD)
- Wisconsin (WI)
- West Virginia (WV)
Home Depot 11 Rebate Match Policy
Home Depot offers a perfect and most convenient rebate match policy. To enlighten you with it, here are a few things you must keep in mind to avail yourself the best of this rebate:
- Remember that the rebate is available on the items at total price, and you must purchase only those instead of the ones available at a discounted price.
- Make sure you do it from the participating stores.
- 11% rebates do not restrict you to any specific number of products or the minimum price limit to be eligible to avail of this rebate.
Things Not Included in Rebate Policy
Even though the rebate policy of Home Depot is off the charts, there are certain restrictions and exclusions where you cannot claim the rebate. A few of these include:
- If you are already purchasing a product on sale or promotion, you cannot claim the rebate on a comparable purchase.
- You cannot claim the rebate on purchases from several stores such as the Weber, gift cards, John Deere, and several others.
Eligibility Criteria for 11% Rebate at Home Depot
To apply for the Home Depot 11 Rebate, you need to fulfill a few requirements that make you eligible for this rebate on various products that lie under this category:
- You must have a valid receipt of your purchase from the Home Depot store.
- Make sure that you submit your rebate form within 30 days of the purchase and not later than that. You can do it online or by mail too.
- If there is more than one rebate you wish to claim, you must submit a separate receipt for each purchase to claim the rebait.
- Choose the eligible and participating states that offer Home Depot rebates.
- Rebate can be made only on your purchases in-store and not online.
- SKUs such as Weber, John Deere, gift cards, and others are not accepted.
- Not valid for special order merchandise.
As long as you fulfill this eligibility criterion, you are good to proceed to claim the 11% rebate on your Home Depot purchases.
How To Claim The Rebate – Step By Step Guide
To claim the rebate at the Home Depot, there are two ways you can opt for, i.e., either via mail or online, whatever suits you the best.
- Go to the Home Depot Rebate Center page to proceed with the process. There, you need to enter the purchase date of your product. Just make sure that you do it within 30 days of the purchase.
- Next, enter the ID of your receipt on the sales receipt. In addition to this, you have to confirm the purchase date and the total amount through the receipt.
- Once done, fill in your billing address along with the email address. Click on the option of Send.
- Wait for the Home Depot to send you Home Depot 11 percent rebate credits in a few weeks.
It also allows you to apply to mail the rebate form to the given address on their official site. If you haven’t found it yet, do not worry. Here is the address you can mail it to:
11% Rebate, Promo Code, PO Box 540059, El Paso, TX 88554-005.
Home Depot 11 Rebate Processing Time
Typically, the processing time of the Home Depot, as you see, is around six to eight weeks. Also, the time is counted after you submit the form and your purchase, as discussed earlier in the section.
Just for clarity, we will mention again that customers are eligible to submit the claim up to 30 days after the purchase; as soon as they are accepted, Home Depot ships the gift cards to the beneficiaries without any delays.
If by any means you do not receive your rebate within the twelve weeks of acceptance, you can contact the agile customer service of Home Depot, details of which are available on their official site.
Check Status of Your Home Depot Rebate
Tracking the Home Depot rebate is similar to how you track your daily online purchases via the official sites of the delivery services. You can check the status of your rebate through https://www.homedepotrebates11percent.com/#/tracker.
Once you click on the link, it asks you to enter the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- ZIP Code
Suppose you wish to do it by the tracking number; that is possible too. On the same link mentioned above, you will come across the option of Tracking Number. Click on it, where you will have to enter the purchase date. Then, follow further prompts to complete the process and track your rebate most quickly.
Is It Legit?
Home Depot is one of the world’s largest home improvement retailers offering several construction products and other tools. It has long been in service and offers around 36,000 and two million in-store and online products.
- Its rebate policy is legit and helps the customers save several chunks of money on their home constructions.
However, some customers have reported poor service or delays in the rebates. These are primarily due to the missing information on the form, which leads to further anomalies in the selection process.
We won’t claim it would work right for you since many platforms can face technicality and several other unforeseen situations inhibiting your process. Therefore, if you have not received your rebate yet, we highly recommend you to get in touch with customer support to see what the issue exactly is.
Alternate – Menards Rebate
If you want to look for another platform offering rebates to help you with home improvement, then Menards is the option for you. It almost works similarly to the Home Depot, with a few exceptions.
It offers several items at incredible prices, especially when you claim the rebate on these items. To your surprise, most of these items become $0 after the rebate. But, to get one of these, it is necessary to spend at least $10 on non-rebate items; otherwise, you won’t not qualify for the purchase.
Menards rebates are notably no different than the Home Depot ones as both offer an 11% rebate on the items. It does not matter much which one you choose; however, the availability of products might vary on both platforms.
The Bottom Line
The 11% refund policy of the Home Depot is undoubtedly a good option if you cannot afford large, expensive purchases. They are applicable when you apply within thirty days of the purchase, and you can apply for them online or send them by mail. Just choose the form that matches your purchase date.
- The rebates are in the form of a store gift card, and they can take up to eight weeks for processing.
If you experience any issues or delays in the request, please contact the customer support service by visiting the store’s official site. I hope it helps you avail yourself of the best from their rebate policy.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to get a rebate back from Menards?
The processing time of the Menards 11% rebate is two to four weeks. Also, note that Menards does not support any online form; instead, the rebates are sent by mail.
Can you avail of the Home Depot rebate along with offers?
No, you cannot avail of the rebate with other offers and promotions.
What are the best credit cards for Home Depot?
Home Depot’s best credit cards are US Bank Altitude Reserve, American Express Blue Business Plus, Citi Double Cash, Chase Ink Business Cash, and a few more.
Can I get a Home Depot rebate on the online orders?
Sadly no. The rebate is only eligible for in-store purchases.
Does Home Depot do price match with Lowes?
Yes, you can price match with Home Depot after purchasing from Lowe’s.