Are you trying to learn how to to connect your wallet to one of our top picks of exchange platforms, i.e., PancakeSwap? If you have your crypto wallet and the tokens you need, here is what you need to know how to connect Trust Wallet to PancakeSwap!
- Both Android and iOS users can connect Trust Wallet to PancakeSwap, but the process is a tad bit complex for iOS users.
- To connect Trust Wallet to PancakeSwap, you first need to enable the DApp browser on your Apple device.
- For two reasons, errors might occur in connecting Trust Wallet to PancakeSwap: Unsupported Chain ID error or clicking on Trust Wallet on the Connect pop-up first.
…and Much More!
How to Connect Trust Wallet to PancakeSwap
Trust Wallet is one of the advanced blockchain suites allowing you several services through their platform. The crypto wallet solution has been a rock among people interested in crypto markets.
It is undoubtedly one of the top decentralized mobile software wallets enabling users to control their cryptocurrencies efficiently. In addition, trust Wallet has its browser, which allows you to use DApps on your phone.
Hence, it is essential that you first enable these decentralized applications on the Trust Wallet.
- It is an Ethereum wallet and stores your ERC20 and BEP2 tokens too. As far as the security features are concerned, Trust Wallet is known for zero exploitation to date.
Coming the most anticipated features of PancakeSwap, it is an exchange platform allowing several investors in this community to swap their currencies and tokens. Hence, it is essential that you connect Trust Wallet to PancakeSwap.
It works differently on both Android and iOS devices and has variable steps to be followed. We will guide you to the stepwise procedure of connecting it to both the Apple and Android devices.
If you are an android user and looking forward to connecting Trust Wallet to the PancakeSwap, here is what you need to do:
- Go to the Trust Wallet on your device.
- At the bottom of the screen, you will see four options: Wallet, DApps, DEX, and Settings.
- Click on the DApps option here.
- Next, scroll down to the bottom of your screen and click on PancakeSwap.
- Here, click on Connect Wallet. On this page, you will also see some relevant information on PancakeSwap.
- Click on Connect to proceed further.
- You can also do it via the QR code.
And that is it. You can easily connect your Trust Wallet to the PancakeSwap, allowing you to exchange tokens through its platform.
While the process is pretty straightforward for Android users, iOS users might have to go through the extra hassle. Here is how they can connect to PancakeSwap:
- Enable the DApp browser first from the mobile browser.
- Go to the Safari browser as it facilitates this procedure best.
- Go to the PancakeSwap and click on the option of Connect.
- It displays several wallets on the new pop-up.
- Here, choose the option of Wallet Connect.
- From here, select the Trust Wallet.
- It asks for permission to open in the Trust app as “Open in Trust?”
- Here, click on Connect, and it links your wallet to the Trust Wallet.
And that’s all. iOS users can now connect Trust Wallet on the PancakeSwap!
How to Connect Trust Wallet to PancakeSwap on Desktop?
If you are an iOS user, you can also connect Trust Wallet on the PancakeSwap because iOS disabled the DApp browser from the Trust Wallet a couple of years ago. To skip this hassle, you can also connect Trust Wallet to PancakeSwap on the Desktop.
Here is what you need to do:
- Go to the website of PancakeSwap.
- Here, click on the option of Connect.
- From the several options displayed, click on Wallet Connect. Please make sure you do not yet choose the Trust Wallet option here, as you will have to perform the whole procedure from scratch once again.
- The new window pops up and shows a QR code there.
- Go to the Trust Wallet app on your device.
- Look for the option of Settings there.
- Click on Wallet Connect.
- Scan the QR Code from the Trust Wallet app.
- Once done, it connects your Trust Wallet to the PancakeSwap on the Desktop.
What to Do If You Have Trouble Connecting to PancakeSwap?
You might fail in connecting the Trust Wallet to PancakeSwap because of two primary reasons, which, in our opinion, can be:
- Clicking on Trust Wallet from the Connect window directly. It would be best to choose Wallet Connect first, followed by the Trust Wallet option on the new window.
- You can also go through an Unsupported Chain ID Error. Here is what you can do to fix it:
Trust Wallet > DApps > PancakeSwap > Ethereum Wallet > Smart Chain Wallet > Ethereum Icon > Smart Chain > PancakeSwap switched to Smart Chain Wallet > Connect PancakeSwap to Trust Wallet.
The Bottom Line
Trust Wallet, by far, is one of the safest platforms to store your crypto and work around several tactics related to crypto. But it is vital that you connect your Trust Wallet to the exchange platforms first, which in our guide is the PancakeSwap.
- You can look into other options, such as that of the UniSwap.
However, we hope this guide helped you extract the best possible information on connecting your Trust Wallet to the PancakeSwap on Android and iOS devices.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to confirm PancakeSwap transaction in Trust Wallet?
Go to Menu > Trade > Exchange > Choose the tokens > Swap > Confirm > Send from Trust Wallet.
How do I connect PancakeSwap to Binance?
You can connect PancakeSwap to Binance by Smart Chain > Binance Smart Chain > PancakeSwap website > Connect > MetaMask.
Do I need BNB to use PancakeSwap?
Yes, if you want to trade on PancakeSwap, it is essential that you must have BNB in your wallets.
What is the transaction fee on PancakeSwap?
The transaction fee on the PancakeSwap is currently 0.25% of the amount you are trading.
Can I convert PancakeSwap to Ethereum?
Yes, you can convert PancakeSwap to Ethereum by Website Homepage > Exchange widget > Select the coin to exchange > Enter the amount > Select crypto to buy.