Apple Pay is undoubtedly the utmost service that has made payments safer and convenient. Consequently, there are several restaurants that take Apple Pay and the list continues to expand with every passing year.
- Burger King, Domino’s, KFC, and Papa John’s are some of the leading restaurants that take Apple Pay.
- You can use Apple Pay for delivery services at Door Dash, Instacart, Shipt, etc.
- To pay for food online with Apple Pay you have to Open app > Choose card > Provide necessary information > Confirm transaction.
…and Much More!
List of Restaurants That Take Apple Pay
Several restaurants that allow payments through Apple Pay are listed below. If you are lucky enough to have these in your region, we can assure you that there is no suitable payment choice other than Apple Pay.
- Auntie Anne’s
- Ben & Jerry’s
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Burger King
- Church’s Chicken
- Cold Stone
- Dairy Queen
- Dunkin’ Donuts
- El Pollo Loco
- Firehouse Subs
- Five Guys
- In-N-Out Burger
- Jack In The Box
- Jamba Juice
- Jersey Mike’s
- Jimmy John’s
- Johnny Rockets
- Krispy Kreme
- Little Caesars
- Panda Express
- Panera Bread
- Papa John’s
Even though several restaurants support the payment through the Apple Pay feature during the checkout process, you still should be aware if your country’s branch supports the Apple Pay payment method or not.
How To Use Apple Pay to Pay at a Restaurant?
You can pay at several food chains by Apple Pay using your iPhone or Apple Watch. We have mentioned specific ways of purchasing at restaurants through Apple Wallet.
Purchase Food Online with Apple Pay
Mobile applications have been a life-saver for millions of users worldwide. They are concise and easily understandable platforms to carry out thousands of minute tasks in just a few clicks.
Many restaurants successfully introduced this Apple Pay feature to their mobile application. It becomes accessible to maximum people terminating the need to visit the branch to make a purchase physically.
Follow these steps to pay through Apple Pay:
- Click on the Apple Pay button or choose Apple Pay as your payment method.
- If you wish to pay from a different card, follow this process, i.e., the Next button or the Expand Menu button.
- Next, you enter further information such as shipping address followed by the contact information.
- Confirm your payment. It varies with the device you are using. It can be done both through the Face ID and Touch ID.
- As soon as the payment is successful, you will see a Done and a Green checkmark on the NFC reader.
Payment Through Apple Pay Using Apple Watch Physically
All the Apple Watch users who wish to purchase physically through Apple Pay, follow these steps and enjoy your food!
- On the right side of your dial, make a double-tap.
- Enter your security passcode. It could be your touch ID or a face ID too.
- All the branches have installed a contactless payment reader known as NFC reader.
- Hold your watch over it to scan and process your payment.
- And voila! It’s done!
If you wish to make this payment through your mobile phone, it is pretty much the same process as mentioned for the Apple Watch.
As soon as you hold your phone over the contactless reader, you will simultaneously see a further verification notification on your mobile screen and the reader.
Delivery Services That Accept Apple Pay Payment
Below are a few delivery apps that accept Apple Pay. Choose any of them to make a seamless payment through your Apple wallet.
- Uber Eats
The Bottom Line
It is interesting to experience the newest technologies incorporated into routinely used services. Apple Pay is one of its kind and is the safest contactless payment option.
It simply requires a Touch ID or Face ID for verification without expecting you to disclose any personal information. The card numbers are never displayed, making it well safeguarded.
- Several restaurants have successfully incorporated this option as their payment option to make it easy for people on the go.
Hence, we recommend that you start making payments at restaurants through Apple Pay; no matter if you are ordering food at your doorstep or dining in the restaurant, you won’t be disappointed at all.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to know which restaurant accepts Apple Pay?
Yes, it can be done through Apple Maps.
Open the location of restaurant -> Useful to know -> Apple Logo should be right next to this option.
Can Apple Pay be used at ATMs?
Yes, Apple Pay can be used at card less ATMs. You can get the cash from your bank account, and fewer ATMs supporting this feature are Chase, Wells Fargo, and Bank of America.
What are some of the groceries and drug stores that accept Apple Pay?
Acme Markets, Sprouts Farmers Market, Trader Joe’s, FoodMaxx, Save Mart Supermarkets, Harveys Supermarket, Whole Foods Market, Farm Fresh Food & Pharmacy, Albertsons, Bashas’, BI-LO and many others.
Where do you get cashback with Apple Pay?
Apple Pay offers a 3% cashback when using an Apple Card at several shops or food chains such as Nike, T-Mobile, Uber Eats, and a few more.
What is some travel or amusement businesses accepting payments through Apple Pay?
Carmike Cinemas, Walt Disney World, Edition, Golden State Warriors, Regal Cinemas, JetBlue, Marriott, Phoenix Suns, Renaissance Hotels, Orlando Magic.
Where is Apple Pay not accepted?
There are few big stores and food restaurants that do not allow the use of Apple Pay such as Walmart, Home Depot, Kroger, Sam’s Club, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Wendy’s, Sonic, Red Lobster, Red Robin and few others.