When we talk about contactless payments, one of the most searched questions is does Dunkin take Apple Pay?
- Dunkin does take Apple Pay in all stores around the globe.
- You can also use Apple Pay via Dunkin mobile app by Open app > Sign in > Place order > Provide necessary details > Check out > Choose Apple Pay.
- Other payment options accepted at Dunkin Donuts include Cash, debit cards, credit cards, Discover, PayPal, etc.
…and Much More!
Does Dunkin Take Apple Pay?
Dunkin Donuts is the pioneer and has been serving millions of people around the globe through its best available donuts and beverages. Moreover, Dunkin does allow payments through Apple Pay!
- It makes sure that customers get an appetizing and flavorful food item and guarantees convenience in terms of affordability, payments, and other services.
It has long been and continues to grow every year, and Apple Pay is one of the foremost facilities it provides you with. Gone are the days where you have to wait in long queues to get your orders time and again.
You might be interested in reading: Does Costco Take Apple Pay?
Use Apple Pay at Dunkin Donuts – Step by Step Guide
Stuck in a workplace and cannot grab anything to eat? Well, no more! The Apple Pay at Dunkin Donut got your back. Apple Pay, without a doubt, is a perfect payment method for people on the go.
For all the Apple users out there, save yourself from the needless hassle and start making purchases through this ideal facility Dunkin Donut has for you.
Making Payment Through Apple Pay Using Apple Watch In-Store
For all the Apple Watch users who wish to purchase Dunkin Donuts physically through Apple Pay, follow these steps and enjoy your food!
- On the right side of your dial, make a double-tap.
- Enter your security passcode.
- All the branches have installed a contactless payment reader. Just hold your watch over it to scan and process your payment.
- And voila! It’s done!
If you wish to make this payment through your mobile phone, it is pretty much the same process as mentioned for the Apple Watch.
As soon as you hold your phone over the contactless reader, you will simultaneously see a further verification notification on your mobile screen and the reader.
You might be interested in reading: Does Walmart Take Apple Pay?
Guide on How to Use Apple Pay with Dunkin Donuts Mobile App
Mobile applications have been a life-saver for millions of users worldwide. They are concise, precise, and easily understandable platforms to carry out thousands of minute tasks in just a few clicks.
Dunkin Donuts successfully introduced this Apple Pay feature to their Mobile Application. Follow these steps to pay through Apple Pay:
- Firstly, make sure you have added a payment method to your Apple wallet.
- Open the Mobile app of Dunkin Donuts.
- Sign in to your account or create one if you already have one.
- Once done, you will come across the Order option somewhere at the right bottom of your screen. Click on it.
- Next, fill in your location details.
- Select either of the two choices, i.e., Walk-In or Drive-Thru.
- Fill in the food items you wish to purchase.
- Once done, click on the Checkout option.
- Confirm your order and select Apple Pay.
Other Payment Options at Dunkin
While we have discussed Apple Pay as a payment option at Dunkin Donuts, we must let you know that it is not limited to just this.
Dunkin Donuts keeps all of its customer’s preferences in mind and has catered to their needs to the best of its abilities. If anything keeps you from making payment through Apple Pay, you can always jump onto the other alternatives available.
- Dunkin Donuts offers you these premium cards, which can be used to make payments at every purchase you make.
The Dunkin Donuts’ special Perks Rewards Program is associated with using the Dunkin Donuts Card. It depends on all the purchases you make in a particular amount of time and the rewards you earn on the card.
All you need to do is buy the food items through Dunkin Donut Card and earn five points on every dollar you spend.
The points keep on adding to your card, and when you cross a specific limit designated by the merchandise, you are offered a coupon to make a free purchase on any beverage.
Some of the other payment options available at Dunkin Donuts include:
- Cash Payments
- Credit Cards
- Prepaid Cards
- Debit Cards
- American Express
- Google Pay
The Bottom Line
Dunkin Donuts modishly introduced Apple Pay for its customers through its mobile application, keeping in view the growing online purchasing and marketing trends.
- Moreover, it is an accessible payment method no matter what part of the region you are in.
Whether it is a gift for your loved one, or your cravings make you helpless on a tiresome day at the office, or you are in need to have a midnight titbit and do not want to step out of your home, the Apple Pay payment option is there to help you!
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I add Dunkin Donuts to my Apple Wallet?
All you need to do is scan your Dunkin Pass In-store or at the drive-thru of any of the Dunkin Donuts’ restaurants.
How can you purchase a Dunkin Card?
Dunkin cards can be purchased either by cash, a debit card, or a credit card.
How do you add Apple Pay to your iOS device?
In the case of an iPhone, open your Wallet app and add the payment card you wish to make payments from.
What forms of payments can you choose at Dunkin Donuts?
Apple Pay, Google Pay, credit card, debit card, Discover, American Express, PayPal, etc.