Whether you just want them to set an alarm clock or you need them to stay in touch with your friends, smartphones have become the need of the time! So what can be done when your pocket does not support you for an iPhone? Simple! You can give bad credit iPhone financing a try!
- Some companies that offer bad credit iPhone financing include Rent 2 own, RentDelite and SmartPay.
- Apple itself also has a financial program for supporting those with a poor financial standing.
- Apple does not run a credit check prior to financing but it does require you to pay back within 2 months.
…and Much More!
Our Top 6 Picks For Bad Credit iPhone Financing
A poor credit score can make it difficult to enjoy a number of luxuries. Since nothing can be done to improve your credit score overnight, the situation should not stop you from getting your hands on a smartphone of your choice. Luckily, now there are places that will look beyond your credit history and help you achieve bad credit iPhone financing if you successfully meet certain requirements.
Let’s explore the options you have, if you wish to get your dream iPhone right away!
Rent-2-Own has been around for quite a while now, almost 20 years! Its basic service includes providing financing to people with poor FICO credit. However, it does not only provide iPhone financing no credit check. In addition to other good stores that provide furniture financing, Rent-2-Own also caters to electronics and appliances.
- The company will provide you the item you need on rent. You can then pay for the product in form of small installments.
- There are no interest charges and you can get approved for pretty low rental rates.
- In order to apply for an iPhone at Rent-2-Own you need to validate an active payment source.
- This can be a reliable credit card, a checking account for bad credit, or a debit card along with a source of income.
- Check that you fulfill these requirements and then visit their official website to apply.
RentDelite is another affordable means to get bad credit iPhone financing. It offers help without interest charges or any other hidden fees. You only need to pay the rest as discussed with the lending company until you own the product.
- RentDelite complete operates online and you can pay via bank account or credit card. Furthermore, the approval rates are pretty impressive.
- The application will just take a few minutes to complete and you can get your hands on the phone in just a couple of days.
- Similar to Rent-2-Own, the first payment is deducted right away while the rest of the installments need to be cleared on weekly basis.
- You are required to have a valid bank account through which you can pay and an active source of income.
- All applicants must be above 18 years of age.
SmartPay will break down the original cost of the product into small, affordable payments so you have a perfect solution for your financial problems. You don’t need to worry about your credit history when applying.
- As soon as you are approved for the product, you have to pay a certain amount. This will depend on the total cost of the item that you are renting.
- You can get in touch with the support team here and review the terms and conditions before you begin the payment cycle.
- The application is available online and it will take less than 2 minutes to complete. You will be notified about payment length and dates.
- Again, this would depend on the value of the product and the frequency of payments that you choose.
- Along with a valid source of income, you have to enter your social security number, a debit or credit card details.
This is yet another remarkable company that supports customers with poor credit report and help them afford the products they need.
- Payments will be made on weekly basis.
- You can have the ownership of the product as soon as you are done.
- Unlike other options that we have discussed above, FlexShopper does not ask you to make an initial deposit upon approval.
- However, the company does require you to pay online with checking account that has been active for more than 3 months.
- It is one of the best option available for other rent-to-own products as well.
Gazelle is a dedicated iPhone-financing service that is currently helping thousands of users to deal with Apple costly products.
- It can reduce the burden of paying for a product in fill.
- The company will help you manage the cost through easy installments.
- You are free to choose either of 3, 6, or 12-month payment plan.
- For people with a pretty tight budget, Gazelle can manage monthly payments as low as just $23.
- The rates can vary depending on the total value of the item.
The last option on our list is that of Barclaycard. It can help you finance any Apple product. In fact, it functions much like credit card with rewards as it offer interesting funding rewards as well. It will let you pay for Apple products without any charges. You can choose to complete the payments within 6 to 18 months.
Does Apple Company Itself Support Bad Credit iPhone Financing?
Now this is an important question that might be lingering in your minds as a reader as soon as you started going through our article.
- Yes, Apple does offer iPhone financing!
In fact, it looks past your credit score and provides direct financial help enabling the clients to purchase phones and other products as long as they can pay the amount within agreed leasing duration.
Apple financing program is directed to help clients with poor financial standing in acquiring Apple products.
Clients can choose and buy the items without any fear of credit check. The quality of the service or product will not be compromised on, however, you will be required to pay within 2 months.
The Bottom Line
Fortunately, bad credit score can not stop you from getting the iPhone of your choice. The amazing companies that we have discussed above can help you in your plans by offering user-friendly installments and easy terms.
Most of the financing companies operate online. This means you don’t need to visit their branches physically to get the approval. You should definitely consider these options next time you decide to purchase a new smartphone!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get an iPhone with bad credit?
Yes. It is possible to get an iPhone with poor credit score either by applying for financial aid directly to Apple or making using of financing services that we have discussed above.
What credit score is needed when applying for iPhone financing with Apple?
The program is aimed at helping customers with poor credit score so there is no limit on what credit score is need to apply. However, your chances of approval will be better if you have a score above 600 at least.
How long will it take to be approved for iPhone financing services?
The time of application and approval can vary from one financing company to another. Typically, you can get it within 7 to 10 business days but in some cases, the approval can reach you almost immediately.
Can you get approval for iPhone financing if you don’t own a bank account?
Bank account or a confirm source of income is necessary for acquiring financing for a product. However, bad credit score can stop you from opening a checking account. In this case, you should look into the list of banks that let you open account easily and apply there. Later on, you can apply for iPhone financing.
Jamie Johnson is very enthusiastic Kansas City – based freelance writer, and her core expertise are finance and insurance. She has been endorsed on several personal finance, insurance & business website to share her thoughts. Her publications can be found on famous sites like Bankrate, The Balance, Business Insider, Chamber of Commerce and many others.
From many years, she served more than 10,000 hours of research and writing to more than 2000 articles related to personal finance, credit building, mortgages, and personal and student loans.