Rent-to-own furniture programs provide an option for folks who need to make a large purchase right now but can’t afford to pay for it all at once. Surprisingly, some really good stores currently offer you a chance to rent furniture and pay in installments.
- Rent to own furniture stores allow you to make large purchases up front and pay in installments.
- Some of the best furniture store include Flexshopper, Rent One, and Aaron’s.
- It is recommended to make full payment, if possible, as lease programs can cost you more in the long run.
…and Much More!
8 Best Rent To Own Furniture Stores You Should Look Into!
In this article, we’ve compiled a list of major rent-to-own furniture outlets. Majority of them have easy approval terms with no credit check demand. Let’s check them out!
FlexShopper is the biggest online rental agreement market, with an unrivaled assortment of products from major manufacturers. When you don’t have enough cash or credit, FlexShopper can help!
- FlexShopper acquires a credit report from either Factor Trust, Inc. or Clarity Services, Inc., but not from any of the three main credit reporting agencies.
- You can find anything here from furniture and appliances to smartphones and video games, computers, etc.
- Payments are payable weekly but can be altered to bi-weekly or monthly if desired. Customers can also get a 90-day same-as-cash option or pay off the item sooner to save money.
- Only available online.
- The store offers nationwide shipping.
Aaron’s is a lease-to-own retailer in the United States. The company specializes in furniture leasing and retail sales of gadgets, appliances, and computers.
- Furniture, bedding, gadgets, and large appliances are examples of large appliances.
- Income verification, confirmation of residency, and three references are required as minimum leasing criteria.
- Although there is no credit requirement, Aaron’s will do a credit check to authorize your online application.
- Several Aaron’s stores provide multiple payment options, such as a 120-day same-as-cash option and a 90-day one in California.
- There is no cost for delivery.
Rent One is a company that specializes in renting out household goods. They offer buying alternatives for all credit types, as well as flexible payment plans that include free home delivery.
- Furniture, laptops, electronic equipment, major appliances, televisions, and smartphones are available here.
- Several Midwestern states, as well as Pennsylvania are considered for delivery.
- There is no need for a credit check. Address, proof of income, and references are among the requirements.
- Payment choices include weekly or monthly installments, as well as online payments.
- Free delivery is available.
ColorTyme is a rent-to-own company based in the United States that is currently a completely owned subsidiary of Rent-A-Center.
- It offers large appliances, furniture, computers, gadgets, air conditioners, and fireplaces
- ColorTyme does no credit checks. Customers can apply online or in-person and receive pre-approval in a matter of minutes.
- It has various payment choices with no money down, as well as an Early Purchase Option, which can save you cash if you pay off your contract early.
- Nationwide delivery is possible but payments are accepted online.
- Same-day delivery and free delivery are also offered on certain terms.
With 50 locations in Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida, Baber’s is your source for furniture, appliance, electronics, and computer rentals.
- household goods, electronics and much more can be found here.
- Evidence of income, proof of residency, and three references are the minimum criteria.
- four-month and six-month payment terms are the same as cash payment terms.
- You can opt for cash on delivery or online payments
- Customers can avail of flexible delivery options.
Sears and Kmart Lease It Program
Sears and Kmart are broadening their LEASE IT program online, making them the only national full-service retailer to provide a full range of items for lease both online and in-store.
- Furniture, major appliances, electronics, tools, and lawn, and garden equipment are present.
- Customers must be over the age of 18, have a photo ID, a valid social security number, and meet income restrictions. There is no credit requirement; however, they may still check your credit score.
- When your lease begins, you make your initial payment in-store or online, and an ongoing payment schedule is established.
- Sears provides various payment plans as well as an Early Purchase Option that might save you money.
- Sears and Kmart both charge for delivery and haul-away services though delivery is possible nationwide.
Buddy’s Home Furnishings
Buddy’s Home Furnishings is a Rent to Own Home Furnishing Store that offers bedroom interiors, laptop, computers, smartphones, sofas, and televisions.
- You can find Furniture, home office equipment, computers, large appliances, outdoor equipment, and air conditioning units here.
- Buddy’s does not conduct credit checks on applicants. You can apply online or in-person at your local store.
- Buddy’s supports online payments and has numerous payment alternatives.
- All over Nationwide
- There is no charge for shipping or installation.
Conn’s Inc. is an American furnishing, mattress, electronics, and appliance retailer based in The Woodlands, Texas. Furniture, appliances, televisions, gadgets, laptops, and home décor, and accessories are all available.
- For in-store financing, store credit cards, and rent-to-own programs, Conn’s requires a credit check.
- Store credit cards, retail installment contracts, and rent-to-own are among the alternatives available to consumers.
- The rent-to-own program allows for customizable payment plans, including a 90-day purchase option.
- The United States’ southern half is open for delivery.
- Conn’s provides same-day delivery in local areas only.
The Bottom Line
Rent-to-own programs provide an option for people who need to make a large purchase right now but can’t afford to pay for it all at once.
Nevertheless, if you’re able to afford upfront or save and then pay upfront, a rent-to-own program might not be the best option for you. Leasing a thing will cost you more in the long run than purchasing it outright.
Frequently Asked Questions
Could anyone return to rent-to-own?
Rent-to-own is similar to renting a library book. At the end of each rental period, you get the choice of extending the agreement, returning the item, or buying it off.
What is lease-to-own furniture and how does it work?
Users make a payment to “rent” things, such as furnishings, gadgets, or an apartment, and the money you put towards renting can be applied to the eventual purchase price. In most circumstances, all lease payments will be added to the ultimate price.
Is it more expensive to rent than to purchase something with up front payment?
Rent-to-own transactions are more expensive than they appear. The monthly cost necessary to rent the property appears to be modest. However, the amount of the quarterly payments are frequently rather considerable in comparison to the actual value of the property.