Looking for ways to improve your credit score? Are you unable to identify the outliers on your credit report? Well, no more as we have one of the best credit score repair platforms for you, i.e., Dovly.
- Dovly helps the clients dispute errors on their credit reports. Its success rate is 92% and is reported to increase the credit score up to 54 points in six months.
- It has three membership plans: Free, Essential, and Premium memberships.
- Dovly costs from $9.99 to $39.99, typically depending on your plan.
…and Much More!
What Is Dovly? Everything You Need to Know
Dovly is one of the top credit repair engines that has been able to help customers with tracking, managing, and fixing their credit no matter how bad it was.
It looks into all the details with great depth and screens the factors hurting your credit score.
With Dovly you get to experience the top-notch solutions for your credit issues with the top professionals they have in their team who would go beyond any lengths to provide you with the best of their services.
The team is highly qualified and dedicated, offering you quality-driven improvements based on financial innovation.
- At Dovly, you can get your credit errors removed in an automatic and sophisticated way to get ahead financially like never before.
Dovly provides you with an efficient credit repair service like no one else to cater to bad credit problem. You can plan your future financial milestones with Dovly and improve your credit through their algorithm that does all the heavy lifting.
Getting in touch with the credit bureaus on your own isn’t easy as there can be many formalities to abide by. Dovly, however, handles your matters in this regard and solves the disputes with these credit bureaus, and their credit repair engine handles the rest.
Dovly has its Fintech Credit Repair product that manages these credit repairs for the customers and makes sure that you get out of these disputes in the most affordable and effective ways. As mentioned earlier, it is an algorithm that disputes all the inaccuracy and provides you with personalized repair solutions.
Some of the issues that you can get resolved with the help of Dovly include:
- Late payments
- Tax liens
- Outdates or mistakes addresses
- Wrong information
- Inaccurate payment history
It has a success rate of 92%, which means it wouldn’t take long for you to secure the best mortgage, start your own business, save for life’s curveballs, and drive your dream car with the best solutions.
How Does It Work?
Before starting, there is a specific set of rules that Dovly follows. These are the pre-requisites that Dovly performs before approving you for their program. Just get a quick overview, so you know what you will be getting here:
- You have to enroll yourself to avail of the credit repair service at Dovly by just answering a few basic questions on their website.
- Dovly performs a soft credit check when you ask for a credit inquiry. It is done to ensure that a hard credit check does not hurt the score.
- Once done, you choose the ones you wish to remove and dispute. This is where Dovly processes your request and gets to work.
- Dovly removes the negative items from your credit reports which ultimately leads to the betterment of your credit score.
- It solves the disputes with the three credit bureaus, i.e., Equifax, TransUnion, and Experian.
- While doing this, Dovly continuously looks into your credit report to see any add-ons of the negative items. This helps eliminate any error from occurring and impacting your credit score negatively.
- You can monitor the increase in your credit score as Dovly continues dropping off the negative items on your credit report.
Dovly Pros vs. Cons
You can’t decide whether or not to go for this service without properly weighing its pros and cons. Therefore, here is a quick summary of some key advantages and disadvantages for you to consider beforehand.
- The application process of Dovly is most straightforward, and all you need is to sign up on their website and answer a few questions to get started.
- If you see, it has a 92% success rate with an increase in 54 points in the credit score in only half a year.
- It has an automated algorithm that detects the negative items on your credit report, optimizes the disputes, and monitors your credit report daily.
- You can access the credit repair progress on their system 24/7 without contacting the customer support service.
- If there are any errors on the credit report, the site immediately notifies you.
- You can always view the current status of your credit report on whatever device you wish to, as it gives you access all the time.
- As mentioned earlier, it caters to several disputes and helps you remove all the most incredibly.
- Dovly has a vast horizon and partnered with top-notch financial providers such as Chime, MoneyLion, Varo Money, and a few others.
- The services at Dovly are much cheaper and more affordable than other credit repair services.
- Dovly does not let anyone breach your identity or private information and ensures the information you provide is fully encrypted.
- It tracks, manages, and fixes your credit score through a comprehensive approach.
- The company only helps you with credit report errors, and please note that there is no such thing as financial guidance or education on their platform.
- The residents of a few states such as Georgia, Minnesota, Maine, Idaho, and Kansas cannot avail of the services of Dovly due to certain limitations in the government laws.
Fees and Plan Charges
Dovly has two payments plans which we will be discussing in a while. However, before diving into that, let us give you a quick overview of the fees and plan charges at Dovly:
|Service||Does It Offer?|
|Automated Issue Fix||Yes|
|Monthly Cost||$9.99 to $39.99|
|Setup Fees||Zero Setup Fees|
|Online Enrollment and Sign Up||Yes. Quick Process|
You can opt for three memberships depending on how fast you need to improve your score. There are different features associated with these membership plans, such as:
- Does not require a credit card.
- Provides a TransUnion credit score summary report that is updated every month.
- One dispute per month with the TransUnion.
- TLS and security built-in.
- No 90-Day money-back guarantee.
Essential Membership $9.99/month
- Provides a full TransUnion credit report that is updated every month.
- Maximum disputes per month with TransUnion only.
- Standard credit and identity theft monitoring for TransUnion only
- TLS and security built-in.
- Offers 90-Day money-back guarantee.
Premium Membership $39.99/month
- Full credit report with all three credit bureaus, i.e., Equifax, TransUnion, Experian.
- Maximum disputes per month with all three credit bureaus.
- Enhanced credit and identity theft monitoring alert for all three bureaus.
- TLS and security built-in.
- Offers 90-Day money-back guarantee.
The two plans that Dovly offers include the Starter Plan and Plus Plan. You can choose from either of these depending upon the budget and the services you are looking for:
|Starter Plan||Plus Plan|
|Starts for $29.99 monthly||Starts from $39.99 monthly.|
|Performs a soft credit check with the TransUnion.||Performs a soft credit check with all the three credit bureaus.|
|24/7 access to the service.||Constant credit monitoring and alerts in case of any errors.|
|Provides Transport Layer Security encryption.||Provides TLS encryption and 24/7 access to the customer service.|
Dovly Reviews by Customers
By now, you might be aware of how Dovly helps you keep a check on your credit score and achieve financial freedom. Here, we will list a few reviews from the actual customers to back up the authenticity of Dovly to help you decide if it is the right platform for you or not.
Here is what people had to say about Dovly!
Dovly is great does exactly what is advertised; I saw noticeable changes with my credit score in 2 months.
Signed up for Dovly back in August of 2020 when I learned that I had blemishes on my credit report when applying for an apartment. I signed up and selected the items for dispute; they took care of the rest. I was able to successfully get 3 items removed from my credit report, and as a result, my score increased!
Dovly has far superseded my expectations. Errors are dropping off my reports; my score has gone up 80 points in one month, thanks to the advice I got in one of the newsletters. Absolutely worth every penny I have paid. Help and knowledge I never knew I could get. Much better than paying 600 dollars us for someone to do it for me because know I have the ability to stay on top of it myself.
Should You Use This Service?
This depends on your needs and the issues you are looking forward to resolving. Several other competitive credit repair financial institutions help you out in the most convenient and effective ways.
- Dovly is the perfect spot if you are looking forward to removing errors on your credit reports that have been impacting your credit score negatively.
However, there are certain limitations to Dovly services as it does not provide any customized financial solutions for you.
It uses an up-to-date credit repair engine that tracks and manages your credit and eliminates negative items. The system also submits disputes to the credit bureaus as per their payment plans.
If you think your issue lies within what Dovly has for you in the box, you should surely opt for it as it is pretty reasonable. But, on the contrary, if you are looking to get financial guidance, then Dovly is not the right place for you.
Customer Support Service
You can contact the Dovly’s Support Team by sending that an email at [email protected] or calling the toll-free number 1-623-401-4100.
Moreover, the company permit you to leave the query via text on a different line. For this purpose, you should use the number (623)401-2282.
The Bottom Line
Dovly allows you to select the errors on your credit report and handles the rest independently. The platform does not ask for any setup fees, unlike other competitors, and helps you increase your credit score in the best possible way.
- In addition, it has an automated repair service that detects the negative items on your report and disputes the three credit bureaus.
To sum up, the process of signing up is easy too, and you have to answer a few questions before starting. However, Dovly does not require any human intervention and yet assists you in tracking, managing, and repairing your credit so conveniently.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take before I start seeing the result?
It varies from one customer to the other. But, in general, you can see visible results in the first six months or even earlier than that.
Does Dovly provide a trial?
Dovly does not offer a free trial; instead, it has a membership plan Dovly Free. Here you can get a free option to dispute just one error with TransUnion.
What is the difference between a Dovly and a free credit score provider like Credit Karma?
The significant difference between the two is that in addition to credit monitoring, Dovly also offers you to fix your credit and navigates for the items lowering your credit score.
How does Dovly’s pricing compare to other credit repair services?
Dovly does not charge you any hidden or setup fees, unlike many other services with an $89 to $139 monthly cost and a setup fee of $99.