It seems like getting approved for good credit card with an average score is not a problem anymore. IndigoApply.com invitation is here to add to the ease of becoming a cardholder.
Is this card a good choice for those with poor credit score? The truth is that Indigo would even take care of those users who have faced recent bankruptcy!
- IndigoApply is a pre-approved mail offer that can cut short credit card application and save your time.
- Indigo Platinum Mastercard is a perfect credit card for those with poor credit score who wish to improve their credit standing.
- The card has affordable annual fees, $0 fraud liability, and reports to credit bureaus about your spending behaviour.
…and Much More!
Indigoapply.com – Everything You Need To Know
You might be wondering what sets apart Indigo Platinum Mastercard? There are so many credit cards to choose from so why should you go for Indigoapply? We will tell you why.
The Indigo Mastercard can be used at more than 35 million locations around the globe. Moreover, it is not not difficult at all to apply for this card especially if you have received an online mail offer from IndigoApply, Getmyoffer.Capitalone & Doubleyourline.
First of all, it is a great card if you wish to enjoy a safe experience. The Indigo Platinum Mastercard provides coverage for your debts. It guards your credit card service, Email IDs, passwords, and other confidential statement that you share with the bank.
What’s the worst that could happen? Your card gets stolen! Even in this case, there is no need to hesitate. There is a $0 fraud liability for all the unauthorized transactions made which means that you will not be held accountable for any of these purchases.
- The next perk is that they have a very user-friendly online account. You can set it up and access it as soon as you are approved and receive the card.
You can also opt for cash advances at any financial center regardless of the state you are in. The amount of advance possible would depend on your credit worthiness and credit limit.
Indigo Platinum Mastercard at Indigo Apply – In a Nutshell
There are many things you need to know about this card before applying. For example, it can prove to be costly on monthly basis as compared to other credit-building cards in the market.
The good side is that you have a chance of applying for a low annual fee. This depends on your creditworthiness. Additionally, the qualification and application process is easy and fast.
If you proceed to check for pre-qualification, it would not hurt your credit score in any way. While choosing the card, you are free to make a pick from number of designs that are available.
Once your application is approved, you can immediately setup a mobile account to keep a check on your transactions. This service is available throughout the day without any additional charges.
- Easy and quick application
- No security deposit
- Good credit limit
350 – 850
- Required Credit Score: Fair
- Annual Fee: $0 to $99
- Regular APR: 24.90% (non-variable)
You might be wondering why this card card charges such high fee. The reason is that most unsecured cards do it because they are not taking any deposit from you as security.
How To Respond To Mail Offer From www.IndigoApply.com – Step By Step Guide
Applying for Indigo Mastercard is one of the easiest tasks that you can get done with in minute. The job is made even more smooth in case you have received an online mail offer.
Were you one of the lucky recipients? Great! Here’s what you need to do next.
- First of all, open your web browser and type in www.indigoapply.com. This is the official website where you need to provide details for credit card application.
- The page will ask you to fill out two important fields, Zip-code and an invitation number.
- The invitation number of a 12-digit code that would be given on the mail offer that you just received. The process will take less than 3 minutes to be completed.
- What’s next? You wait! If your application is accepted, you would hear from the bank within a week.
- In case it is rejected, you will be notified via email along with the reasons behind disapproval.
There is also a scenario in which you might not get to hear from the bank at all. This means that the decision regarding your application form is still pending. You can wait for a couple of days before calling and getting in touch with a representative.
Steps To Take In Case Your Mail Offer Is Missing
It would have been a great news if you have received a pre-approved mail offer but there is nothing to worry about if you have not. There is another way in which you can check yourself for the eligibility of getting a mail offer.
- In order to do that, you need to visit www.indigoapply.com. Here you will be able to locate a button “See if you are pre-qualified.”
Clicking on this tab would take you to a digital form. Here you need to provide your full name, suffix, residing address, city, state, zip code, date of birth, social security number, email address, and phone numbers.
After entering all the information, just click on submit and you will be notified within minutes where you pre-qualify for the offer or not.
If you notice a delay, you can immediately contact their lost/stolen department for help. This is possible by calling at 1-888-260-4532.
The Bottom Line
Indigo credit card is a great option to rely on if you were looking for a tool that could improve your credit score. Look at how easy the application process is and that’s why we suggest you go for it right away!
- The credit card is great for showing the credit bureaus that you are a responsible cardholder. This would eventually let you fix the poor credit score over time.
Although there are some fee involved, the long-term gain of the card is praiseworthy. There is one important thing to note here! It does not matter if you get your hands on one of the best credit cards, these would be of no use if you don’t remember to make timely payments.
You might be interesting in reading: Checking Account For Bad Credit Score.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Indigo a real and legit credit card company that is safe to use?
Yes. The company is completely reliable. It offers good unsecured credit cards for people who have less than average or poor credit score. Moreover, their annual fees are affordable and these cards can help you build credit score over time.
Will Indigo perform a hard check on my credit report?
Indigo will perform hard pull on your credit report if you apply for a credit card right away. However, if you check pre-qualification then that would only result in soft inquiry and will not affect your credit score.
What are the fees for Indigo credit card?
The annual fee is $75 for the first year and is increase to $99 for the rest of the use. There is also 1% on foreign transactions and regular APR of 24.9% is applicable.
Can I use my Indigo credit card to cash out at an ATM?
You simply need to insert your card in the ATM machine and provide PIN to cash out. Select Cash Advance from the options displayed on the menu and then enter the amount of cash that you wish to take out.