Since Apple Pay has become quite famous, it is exciting to find out whether your favourite restaurant takes Apple Pay or not. Let’s first look into does Chick Fil A take Apple Pay to let you pay for your favorite meals.
- Chick Fil A takes Apple Pay in store and also for orders placed via app.
- You can also use Apple Watch to clear the bills at Chick Fil A.
- Apple Pay does not store any sensitive information so the transactions are 100% safe.
…and Much More!
Does Chick Fil A Take Apple Pay?
Yes, Chick Fil A does take Apple Pay. This payment option is open whether you are clearing the bill in restaurant, drive thru or in store’s app.
- You simple have to provide verification for money transfer through touch or face ID.
You might be interested in reading: Does Walmart Take Apple Pay?
Does Chick Fil A Take Apple Pay At It Drive Thru and App?
You can use Apple Pay in the Drive Thru as well. Customers need to notify the cashier while passing by that they will be paying via Apple Pay and obtain the NFC card reader for the transfer.
- All drive thru have the card readers to process this type of payment.
Similar to this, orders placed via mobile app accept Apple Pay as well. This option is available at the check-out screen. After this, you have to specify which card to use.
The delivery will be made to your place using appropriate delivery services. Depending on the area where you live, this may be Uber Eats, Postmates, GrubHub.
Using Apple Pay at Chick-Fil-A – Step By Step Guide
When you are paying in the restaurant, you just have to convey it to the cashier that payment will be done via Apple Pay. He would then allow you to use the NFC card reader and complete the billing within seconds.
Face ID Verification
- Hold and double-click the side button on your iPhone.
- Choose the card through which you will be making the payment.
- Verify the transfer using Face Id.
- Then place the phone close to NFC reader.
- Wait until you hear the confirmation message on the reader.
Touch ID Verification
- Place a finger on your phone’s Touch ID button.
- Choose the card through which you wish to make the payment.
- Hold the phone close to the NFC reader.
- Wait till the “done” message shows up on the screen.
Apple Pay Payment With Apple Watch
- Get hold of your Apple Watch and double-click the side button.
- Choose the card through which you want to make the payment.
- Hold the watch close to the reader.
- Wait for your watch to vibrate. This shows that payment is complete.
Paying At Chick-Fil-A With Apple Pay – Is It Safe?
Perhaps privacy and security is the biggest reason why Apple Pay has become quite popular. The payment tool safeguards your card information and it, in fact, one of the safest payment methods right now.
- In addition to Face and Touch ID, some transaction may also require you to provide passcode.
Moreover, it does not store any sensitive information. All the data as well as transfers are encrypted so the payments are 100% safe.
The Bottom Line
Many customer prefer to use Apple Pay for in-store and online payments so it is a relief to find out that Chick-fil-a lets you pay through this tool.
- Moreover, Apple Pay is a secure method of payment and it gets money across quickly too.
You can use your Apple phone or watch to complete the transaction. In any case, customers need to verify the transfer with touch or face ID. Also, make sure you have enough money in your wallet to pay the bill.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the payment methods that I can use at Chick Fil A?
You are free to use credit cards, debit cards, gift cards, and cash while paying here along with contactless payments like Apple Pay.
What restaurants and stores take Apple Pay?
How can I check where Apple Pay is accepted?
You would see the payment option at the check-out when buying stuff online. Moreover, you can ask the cashier at the store about Apple Pay.
Cassidy Horton is freelance finance base research writer and published hundred of articles on money, banking, loan and more. Her work is published authority finance site on Forbes, Money Under30, NerdWallet and many other finance brands. Further she is considered financial expert by MSN, LegalZoom & Consolidated Credit.