Are you hungry late at night but don’t have enough cash in your wallet? In these situations, most people use Doordash for its delicious food and fast delivery online. As for the payments, we are left wondering does Doordash take Apple Pay?
- Doordash does accept Apple Pay for the delivery orders placed via any restaurant.
- You simply have to select Apple Pay at the time of check-out and confirm the order through Face or Touch verification.
- Alternatively, Doordash also accepts PayPal, debit cards, credit cards, or gift card.
…and Much More!
Does Doordash Take Apple Pay?
Doordash has the largest assortment of regional and national restaurants, corner stores, and grocery stores throughout the United States, Canada, and Australia, with more than 310,000 menus available in 4,000+ regions.
- Fortunately, Doordash now accepts Apple Pay as a mode of payment for online delivery of food.
Formerly, Doordash stated on their checkout page that they do not accept Apple Pay payments, but now, they have opted to accept it. Lucky us, right?
You might be interested in reading: Does Taco Bell Accept Apple Pay?
Use Apple Pay At Doordash – Step By Step Guide
Apple users would already be quite familiar with the drill of paying via Apple Pay. However, if you are new to this, follow these easy steps to effortlessly complete the payment.
- Launch the DoorDash app on your iPhone or iPad. Go to your App Store and install it, if you haven’t already.
- Choose a restaurant from which to order or browse the menu.
- Select the food you want to order and click Add to Order. You are free to add multiple items here.
- When you’re done, go to the cart by clicking View Cart. If appropriate, use a promo coupon.
- Review your subtotal and check out.
- Double-check the address and instructions for your delivery. Moreover, don’t forget to Add Dasher Tip, although it is not compulsory.
- Choose Apple Pay as your payment option.
- Confirm the sum and place your order and you are done!
Apple Pay Cashback At Doordash
If you use the Apple Pay Card in stores that accept it, Apple will reward you with cashback. The cashback has no transactional limits, so you can get it as often as you want. Every transaction is eligible for up to 3% cashback.
- Don’t forget to read the full terms and conditions on the Apple website.
Customers who use the Apple Pay Card typically receive rewards for every transaction they make. On the official Apple website, you may check your eligibility.
The Apple Pay Card is strongly suggested if you’re a regular shopper because you’ll get cashback on every transaction. This adds up to big savings over time.
You might be interested in reading: How To Add Money To Apple Pay?
Other Payment Methods At Doordash
Aside from Apple Pay, DoorDash allows traditional payment options such as:
The Bottom Line
A lot of people are shifting to Apple Pay for everyday purchases and, therefore, huge companies like Walmart, Target, Costco, Dunkin Donuts, McDonalds, and Walgreens now let customer use it at their check-out points.
It is definitely is a good news that Doordash too accepts this mode of payment. On top of that, you can even get a cash back of up to 3% via your Apple Pay Card.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use Apple Pay at Doordash?
Yes. You can use Apple Pay at Doordash simply by choosing it as payment method while checking out. The option should pop up when you are about to confirm your order.
What are the form of payments that Doordash takes?
In addition to cash on delivery, Doordash lets you pay via gift card, PayPal, credit cards, or debit cards, as per your ease.
Can I pay with Apple Pay at Uber eats?
Uber Eats has also recently started accepting Apple Pay. You can pay here using the same method as other delivery options.