Apple Pay allows you to make purchases at most of the stores without having to bring out a credit or debit card. With secure payments being such a priority, people often wonder does Gamestop take Apple Pay like other large retailers and stores around the US?
- Gamestop does take Apple Pay at all the stores across the US.
- You can pay by clicking Apple Pay button > providing the details > Confirm the purchase with Touch ID or other verification.
- Alternatively, customers can use Gamestop gift card to shop online or at their stores.
…and Much More!
Does Gamestop Take Apple Pay?
Yes, Apple Pay is accepted at Gamestop. Apple Pay is now accessible in all 4,200 GameStop locations across the United States.
- The iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, and the upcoming Apple Watch users will be able to utilize Apple Pay at GameStop shops.
Apple Pay is easy to set up, and now the customers may continue to enjoy all of their credit and debit card benefits. Customers may now pay for things using their phones and, eventually, smartwatches, making shopping at GameStop easier and more pleasant.
Apple Pay is based on security and privacy principles. It constantly ensures that payments are made securely for its consumers.
How To Use Apple Pay at Gamestop – Step By Step Guide
To make a payment with Apple Pay within an app, you must first have Apple Pay installed on your device. In order to use your USAA Bank Visa debit and credit cards for contactless payments, firstly, select your account. To ensure payment security, we have outlined a step-by-step approach.
- By touching the Apple Pay button or selecting it from the list, you can pay using Apple Pay.
- Check your billing, shipping, and contact information to ensure it is correct.
- Then use Face ID, Touch ID, or your passcode to confirm your purchase.
Alternative to Apple Pay – Gift Card Exchange
Gamestop now has a webpage where you can trade gift cards. GameStop’s online exchange technology, which serves as a substitute for cash at its stores, was initially developed in collaboration with Cardpool.
- Participants in the GameStop Exchange can sell select retailer gift cards in-store and have the proceeds loaded onto a GameStop gift card that.
GameStop Gift Cards are non-refundable and have no expiration date. Gift cards are available in a variety of designs. If you don’t want to use GameStop e-gift cards more, luckily they can be redeemed at thousands of GameStop locations nationwide or online at www.gamestop.com.
The Bottom Line
Gamestop has joined the long list of market giants that now accept Apple Pay. You can easily use the mobile wallet app or Apple cash card to pay at Gamestop.
In addition to this, Gamestop also offers gift cards to its clients. Moreover, these are easy to obtain and can be used nationwide, as per your ease.
Frequently Asked Questions
What forms of payments can you use at Gamestop?
Right now, it accepts Mastercard, VISA, and PayPal payments in addition to Apple Pay.
Can I use mobile Pay at Gamestop?
Gamestop has now introduced the technology to assist in NFC-enabled payments at the checkout. As a result, customers can use Android Pay and Apple Pay at all their stores.
Can I opt for Quadpay Gamestop?
Yes. With Quadpay, you can choose to split the payments into 4 installments over a defined period of time. These installments are free of any interest charges.
How can I add a Gamestop card to Apple Pay?
Simple open the app in your phone and select the retailers whose card you wish to add, in this case Apple Pay. Then after you are done providing the card number and the PIN, tap to Save the Card and you are done!