- Lowes now accepts Apple Pay in addition credit cards, debit cards, and other multiple payment choices.
- Lowes.com also accepts Apple Pay.
- You can use Apple Pay for loyalty rewards and to earn discounts/promotions.
…and Much More!
Does Lowes Take Apple Pay?
Lowe’s, a home improvement retail giant, now accepts Apple Pay. The update to its payment method was made on December 20, 2023.
You can now pay at Lowe’s store with your iPhone or Apple Watch. Lowes was late to this offering, but finally, it’s here!
Employees reports have pointed out that the facility will be offered in all stores, at the central checkout registers and assisted self-checkout registers, by the end of December 2023.
- Specific departments like garden and lumber may need contactless payment options.
Below is the procedure to complete the payment with Apple Pay at Lowe’s stores.
- Please turn on your Apple device (iPhone or Apple Watch) and hold it near the contactless payment terminal.
- Then, the device will signal you to verify the payment using Face ID or Touch ID.
- After verification, the payment will be processed, and you will get the receipt online.
Does Lowes Online Store Take Apple Pay?
Yes, Lowes accepts Apple Pay at its online store. If you shop at the store website, here’s how to complete payments online.
- Go to Lowes.com and add the items you want to buy.
- Then tap on Checkout and select Apple Pay.
- Hold your Apple device close to the contactless payment reader to complete the purchase.
Steps To Use Apple Pay On The Lowe’s App
You can conveniently use Apple Pay on the Lowes mobile app as well. The procedure is summarized below.
- Open the app and add the items you want to the cart.
- Then click on the cart icon and tap Checkout.
- Select Apple Pay as the method of payment. Then select the Pay button.
- Hold your device close to the contactless payment reader to complete the purchase.
Benefits of Using Apple Pay At Lowe’s
The most significant advantage of using Apple Pay at Lowe’s is its convenience. You can quickly complete transactions, both in-store and online.
- Moreover, Apple Pay minimizes security risks.
You don’t have to worry about leaking financial information or merchants misusing your data.
Additionally, Apple Pay can be seamlessly integrated with Lowe’s loyalty programs. Isn’t that fun? Moreover, some merchants offer promotions and discounts to buyers using Apply Pay for payments.
You can even earn cash back using Apple Pay!
Payment Options Accepted At Lowes
Lowes does not accept any phone-based payment methods. As a result, Samsung Pay, Google Pay, and Venmo are not accepted at the store. You can only pay for your purchases using traditional means.
- If you have Lowe’s gift cards, you can use them to pay your account in addition to the other alternatives, such as PayPal.
If Lowe’s is your primary shopping destination, a Lowe’s credit card will be handy. It can be used to buy anything online and in person at Lowe’s. Additionally, the following is the list of payment alternatives at this store.
- Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card.
- The Lowe’s Business Advantage credit card.
- Lowe’s Business Account card.
- Mastercard Lowe’s PreLoad Discover Card.
- Lowes gift card.
- Visa cards.
- Play cards.
- Cards issued by American Express.
- Debit cards.
- Rebates from Lowes.
- Checks Cash.
Contactless Options You Can Use At Lowe’s
There are other contactless payments that work similar to Apple Pay. Luckily, Lowes is open to these options too.
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Samsung Pay
Is Apple Pay Safe For Online Purchases?
Apple Pay provides additional benefits or secure transactions. It saves you time, and Apple Pay guarantees that your financial information will be kept safe.
You might be interested in reading: Can You Use Apple Pay At ATMs?
The Bottom Line
Apple Pay, just like other contactless payment methods, has revolutionized payments globally. Although Lowes was a little late to the party, it’s a relief that the brand is finally taking Apple Pay for in-store, in-app, and online purchases.
Frequently Asked Question
Does Home Depot take Apple Pay?
Unfortunately, as of 2021, Home Depot does not accept Apple Pay in-store or online, and it has no plans to do so shortly. To pay using their phone, customers must utilize PayPal in-store or shop online. Target, Ace Hardware, Meijer, and Costco all accept Apple Pay.
Lowes accepts what types of payments?
For in-store and online purchases, Lowe’s takes American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Discover cards, cash, debit cards, and Lowe’s gift cards.
Does Lowes take Tap to Pay?
Lowe’s has no plans to allow NFC (Apply Pay, Android Pay, etc.) transactions shortly.
It does, however, accept Samsung Pay at the moment.
Where can I use Apple Pay?
Best Buy, Office Depot, Petco, Bloomingdales, Chevron, Lucky, McDonald’s, GameStop, Jamba Juice, and Office take Apple Pay. Moreover, Staples, KFC, Trader Joe’s, Walgreens, Safeway, Costco, Whole Foods, CVS, Target, Publix, Taco Bell, and 7-11 are just a handful of Apple’s retail partners.
Does Lowes take Google Pay?
Lowes now accepts Google Pay and allows customers to make contactless payments using Android smartphones and other compatible devices.
Walmart does not accept Apple Pay, but you can utilize other methods to proceed with contactless payments at Walmart stores. You can use Walmart Pay instead, the store’s contactless payment method.
Does Lowe’s accept Afterpay?
Lowes offers its buy now, pay later payment options to buyers. Everyone who completes a purchase is eligible for the BNPL offer.
Does Menards take Apple Pay?
Menards has recently started taking Apple Pay in its stores.
Jamie Johnson is very enthusiastic Kansas City – based freelance writer, and her core expertise are finance and insurance. She has been endorsed on several personal finance, insurance & business website to share her thoughts. Her publications can be found on famous sites like Bankrate, The Balance, Business Insider, Chamber of Commerce and many others.
From many years, she served more than 10,000 hours of research and writing to more than 2000 articles related to personal finance, credit building, mortgages, and personal and student loans.