Chime is a digital banking network that is used to transfer and withdraw money especially in the US just with the use of Chime routing number. The online bank is efficiently used along with Chime card so if you do not have it, that would leave room to wonder can I withdraw money from Chime without card?
- Users cannot withdraw money through Chime without a card because Chime account is not linked with ATM machines.
- In the absence of Chime card, user can withdraw money through using his friend’s account, can link Chime card with digital wallet, can use debit card and can withdraw money from another account.
- Apps like PayPal, Cash App, Google Pay, Apple Wallet etc. can be used to withdraw money from Chime account without a card.
…and Much More!
How To Withdraw Money From Chime Without Card?
It may be that you have lost your Chime card, you are not carrying it while traveling, or you simply have not obtained it yet, and you want to withdraw money from Chime account. First thing first, it is possible!
There are multiple ways which you can use to withdraw money from Chime account without card. Here’s a quick overview.
- You can use your friend’s account for money withdrawal.
- For payments use mobile payment app.
- Use your Digital Card.
- Send your money to another account.
You might be interested in reading: Apps like Chime.
Make Use of Another Account or Card
One of most convenient ways to use your Chime account without a card is simply to transfer your fund into another account. For this you should have a bank account it and a debit card or credit card. Then you can transfer your money from Chime account to any of your bank account. It will take only two days.
- First of all open your Chime app or official website of Chime.
- Select a specific bank from the list of banks.
- Link your bank account with your Chime account.
- Complete your bank details like your name account type etc.
- Send money from your Chime account to the bank account.
- After complete transaction use your ATM card for money withdrawal.
Always remember the information of your Chime card and bank account. Moreover, make sure you have a valid debit card or credit card for the money transfer to be successful. You should also have a bank account and a card linked with this account to obtain funds from other account.
Use of a Prepaid Debit Card
There are multiple options of money withdrawal without card and one of them is your prepaid debit card. Through your prepaid debit card you can withdraw and transfer money even through the use of ATM machine. For money withdrawal from your Chime account to prepaid debit card, here’s what you need to do.
- Open your Chime app.
- Go to the settings from the top left side and open them.
- Move towards the option of view my card.
- Here you will have all details of your card.
This type of money transfer is used for paying bills at different places like markets, hotels, airports, cafes, and utility stores etc.
Send Payment via Mobile Digital Wallets
Another way to withdraw money from Chime without card is to use your Mobile Digital Wallet. There are different platforms that you can utilize, some of these are mentioned below.
This method is mostly used when you do not want to withdraw money from your account and simply want to access how much amount you have in your account. In order to send money through your mobile digital wallet, following are steps that you need to perform.
- Open your Chime account.
- Go to the option of mobile payment solutions.
- Link your Chime account with any of them.
- Correctly put your account and payment details in your mobile app.
- Further transfer money from your account through Chime transfer method.
While using smartphone you have to simply scan a barcode and ultimately will get the complete information of your Chime balance. Nonetheless, it is important that you choose the most suitable mobile app and that your device should support peer-to-peer payments.
Get Help From a Friend
If a customer is not having his Chime card and wants to withdraw money then he can use his friends account as well. However, in this case, your friend should be a Chime user and your account should have sufficient funds to complete the transfer.
- Open you Chime app.
- Login the account.
- Then open Friends tab from Chime mobile app.
- Fill details information of your friend like name or the username.
- Then insert amount of money you want to send.
- At the end press the Pay tab to complete the transfer process.
This is sometimes considered the most suitable method for money transfer via Chime without card because in this manner you can send up to $2000 within a month. Moreover, the transfer completes very quickly and there is no fee deduction since the transaction takes place between two Chime accounts.
You might be interested in reading: How To Delete Chime Account Safely?
The Bottom Line
Although there are up to 55 thousands Visa Plus Alliance ATMs, Money Pass etc. for money withdrawal all over the world, you cannot withdraw money from Chime account without having Chime card. This is because Chime is not accessible from all these centers.
So there are multiple other ways which you can use to do transactions in a more simple manner. Choose the best way for money withdrawal through Chime account and then enjoy all the features of it!
You might be interested in reading: Chime Stimulus Check.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to withdraw money from Chime account without using Chime card?
You will have to find a cardless ATM for such transactions. Other than that, Chime does not allow withdrawal without card.
Can I manually enter my card number at ATM for cash out?
Majority of the ATMs allow you to do that in case you don’t have the physical card on you. However, this might not work with Chime withdrawals.
Can I send money to someone from Chime without card?
Simply open your mobile app and click on Friends. Then search the name of the recipient via Chime tag or email ID. Provide the amount that you want to send, confirm details, and then hit send. You don’t need to have a card for this type of transfer.
Jamie Johnson is very enthusiastic Kansas City – based freelance writer, and her core expertise are finance and insurance. She has been endorsed on several personal finance, insurance & business website to share her thoughts. Her publications can be found on famous sites like Bankrate, The Balance, Business Insider, Chamber of Commerce and many others.
From many years, she served more than 10,000 hours of research and writing to more than 2000 articles related to personal finance, credit building, mortgages, and personal and student loans.