Who doesn’t want to enjoy KFC fried and crispy chicken, cookies, and other mouth-watering meals? Of course, people prefer online deliveries of their favorite food that’s why some valid payment methods are interrogated such as does KFC take Apple Pay or not?
- KFC does take Apple Pay in restaurants, for online orders, and drive-thru.
- For online orders you need to select Apple Pay as method of payment at the time of the check out.
- Apple Pay is a highly safe and secure app to use at all KFC points.
…and Much More!
Does KFC Take Apple Pay?
KFC accepts Apple Pay and it is now a valid payment method used at many other restaurants and food points as well.
- With your Apple devices and Apple Pay, you can make online payments quickly too. Apple Pay is entirely secure, private, and easy to use.
In reality, Apple Pay has replaced most credit cards and other debit cards. Now, you have an option to enjoy paying with the digital wallet app hassle-free!
Pay Via iPhone and Apple Watch at KFC – Step By Step Guide
At KFC, you are free to make payments with an iPhone at restaurants, online or drive-thrus. Follow the below-given step one by one to make payments for your meals at KFC.
- Go to App Store and find Apple Pay. Now, download the app on your device.
- Open the Settings of your iPhone, choose the Wallet & Apple Pay, and press the + button.
- Select Add a Card before clicking Continue and choose the payment option you want.
- Next, you have to enter the information of your debit or credit card.
- Then you will have to confirm the agreement to Apple’s terms and conditions. Now, verify the data for cards that you already have saved on the Apple account.
- After the verification, the bank will approve card details and you can use Apple Pay freely.
- Double-tap the home button given on the screen or you may press the lock button on the right side of your iPhone uses tough ID and place the other fingers on the sensor. Wait for the confirmation Done to make payments after the approval of the card.
Can You Use Apple Pay At KFC Drive-Thru?
Yes, Apple Pay is an acceptable method at KFC drive-thru restaurants. You don’t need to bother about it because it has a very simple procedure.
- Firstly, you need to double-tap the lock button given on the right-hand side of the iPhone to make payments. Next, you need to put the finger on the sensor until it says, “Done.”
Using an iPhone with Face ID needs you to authenticate the purchase by looking at the screen or you may enter the PIN.
Can You Use Apple Pay For Online Deliveries?
the best part of buying food from KFC is that you can use the app of the restaurant for online orders and pay via Apple Pay. You will need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open the KFC mobile app and sign in to your account. You can continue as a guest in case you don’t have an account.
- Add the meal to your cart.
- Confirm the order you put in the cart and click Continue to Payment.
- In the end, add all contact and delivery details.
- Choose Apple Pay as your payment method.
Is Apple Pay Safe To Use At KFC?
Apple Pay is a highly safe and secure app to use at all KFC points. With this app, you can make private and easy transactions in all states that accept contactless payments.
- This app is designed specifically with all precautionary measures.
Exclusive transaction codes and device-specific numbers are used to make sure the information you have provided is private and safe. Unique features of this app make the mobile payment service more widespread in the US and around the globe.
Other Fast Food Places That Take Apple Pay
Apple users are extremely fond of Apple Pay. However, not all restaurants support this payment method. Other than KFC, we have enlisted some of the famous food points and restaurants that accept this method in the United States.
- Au Bon Pain
- Jersey Mike’s Subs
- Baskin Robbins
- Jack in the Box locations
- Dunkin Donuts
- Firehouse Subs
- Panera Bread
- Jimmy John’s
- Pizza Hut
- Tropical Smoothie Café
- Luby’s Johnny Rockets
- White Castle
- Tropical Smoothie Café
The Bottom Line
KFC supports Apple Pay in restaurants, drive-thrus, and online deliveries. You just need Touch ID, Face ID, or Passcode to make payments with Apple Pay.
- KFC also offers other payment methods including Google Pay, Samsung Pay, and more methods are in the run.
Apple Pay is private and safe because your data is not shared with any other third party. Also, remember that your card number is not saved on the servers or your Apple device making it more secure.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to pay with your phone at KFC?
Users of Android, Apple, and Samsung devices can easily make payments at KFC using Apple Pay. Furthermore, in the restaurants, you can enjoy new payment systems in KFC drive-thrus.
Where is Apple Pay accepted?
Some partners of Apple that accept Apple Pay include Bloomingdales, BestBuy, B&H Photo, Jamba Juice, Lucky, GameStop, Dunkin Donuts, KFC, Costco, Safeway, Chevron, Depot, Petco, Disney, Taco Bell, Trader Joe’s, Sprouts, Whole Foods, CVS, Kohl’s, McDonald’s, Target, and 7-11.
Make a list of fast food stores that take Apple Pay?
Some fast food points including Wendy’s, Subway, McDonald’s, White Castle, and Chick Fil A use Apple Pay. Apart from that some restaurants including Chili’s, Panera Bread, and Panda Express accept Apple Pay.
What ATMs use Apple Pay?
Apple Pay cardless ATMs include Wells Fargo, Chase, and Bank of America. For cardless ATM access, Apple Pay uses near-field communication (NFC).
How do I accept Apple payments?
Go to the Settings app and scroll down to tap Wallet & Apple Pay. Now, click your Apple Cash Card. Tap Automatically Accept Payments or Manually Accept Payments.