Obtaining a line of credit from a regular bank is more complex. You’ll need a solid credit history to qualify for a credit line. Fortunately, there are apps like Grain Credit that don’t require a credit card or check before providing a continuous credit line!
- Some outstanding apps like Grain Credit include Earnin, Brigit, and Chime.
- Majority of these apps can help you qualify for a better credit line.
- The APR, fees and other features would vary from one choice to another.
…and Much More!
Apps like Grain Credit – Top Picks!
Although the list is long, below we have chosen for you, some of the best options when it comes to apps like Grain Credit that won’t disappoint you!
Tellus monitors your financial portfolio and helps you improve your credit score. This app is capable of effectively managing any investment. If you’re a stock market investor with high-yield accounts and own real estate, this is the one for you!
- This software assists with profitable real estate investments.
- It seeks to provide high-yielding interest rates of up to 3% annual percentage yield (APY) with a little deposit.
- Tellus provides interest even if you never buy or invest with it to get your money back with interest gained.
- You not only earn a fixed 3% APY, but you can also get a daily increase and earn up to 6% APY on occasion.
- The platform offers world-class property management at no cost, linking landlords and property managers with simple rental tools.
Dave is an excellent option for cash advances, budgeting help, and for utilizing automated savings plans.
- It offers a cash advance of $75 to help you cover unexpected financial emergencies.
- The money will automatically be deducted from your next paycheck.
- The financial tracking tools will help you stay on top of your spending habits and make better financial decisions.
- A monthly subscription fee can be a lot for some users.
- You may experience inevitable glitches with the app, such as crashing or freezing.
You might be interested in reading: Apps Like Dave.
MoneyLion is an instant loan app that provides additional help with features like personalized advice, credit monitoring, and budgeting tools.
- The app offers an instant payday loan that will be automatically deducted when your next paycheck arrives.
- You can earn rewards with MoneyLion by referring the app to friends or completing in-app courses. The reward points can be redeemed for cashback.
- Only some of the services are free on MoneyLion. You may have to pay high fees for accessing features like credit monitoring.
- The app only offers a few investment options or customization.
- Nonetheless, it is a good option for those who need a comprehensive financial tool.
You might be interested in reading: Apps Like MoneyLion.
Earnin is quite different from the Grain app. However, it functions the same way as the Grain credit line in providing emergency finances.
- Earnin Loan App gives up to a $100 pay period, but if you use it frequently and pay it back on time, this amount could be boosted to $500.
- Earnin, like practically other similar apps, gives you money for free.
- In the case of an emergency, Earnin can provide you with a cash advance on your next paycheck based on the income you’ve already earned.
- There are no interest charges, and the transaction is completed quickly. You can borrow up to $500 per month, depending on the size of your earnings.
- Earnin is a free app downloaded from the App Store or Google Play.
This is the most accessible app to use in the given list! Cash App works like an online wallet and gives you a debit card for in-store purchases.
- Cash App lets you borrow up to $200 as an instant loan.
- You can also use the app for investments such as cryptocurrency and stock investment.
- Cash App can be used for quick monetary transactions with apps like PayPal and Venmo.
- However, remember that it does not serve as an alternative to an actual bank account.
- You can use the app as an all-in-one management tool.
Possible Finance is a financing company that is an excellent alternative to the Grain app.
- It gives a credit line up to $500 without running a credit check.
- You will receive the funds quickly, and you are allowed to use them for any purchase.
- Possible Finance is an online payday loan app.
- It may charge considerable interest fees, so watch out!
- It may not help you rebuild your credit score, but the credit line is an excellent financial support in times of need.
Quicken, which is accessible on both iPhone and iPad, allows you to keep track of all of your accounts in one place. This platform’s best features are now available on the go.
- It’s free and straightforward to use, and it can assist you in achieving your financial objectives.
- Within seconds, you can keep track of critical dates, bills, and more.
- You can see where you stand for fresh savings potential with customizable budgets, tailored insights, and bill reminders.
- Download and categorize transactions from most major Canadian banking institutions automatically.
- On your mobile device, check your account balances and spend against your budget anytime.
Self is one of the most effective programs for establishing a credit score from the ground up. With Self, even if you have a bad credit score, you may get a credit builder loan up to $1200 and pay it back in the time allotted.
- Its primary goal is to assist customers in establishing credit by providing a credit builder loan that does not require a hard credit check or any payment history.
- It is distinct in that it does not provide you money up front; you will receive it once you have paid off all of the monthly costs for 12 or 24 months.
- The plans range in price from $25 per month (for 24 months) to $150 per month (for a 12-month term) (12 months pay period).
- The larger the plan, the larger the digital credit line you may afford and use to improve your credit score.
- It’s undeniably one of the best apps like Grain.
It makes saving money and paying payments on time a breeze. Albert is undoubtedly the most excellent mobile banking option for budgeting, borrowing, saving, investing, and earning cash rewards while on the go.
- Albert Cash is the company’s newest innovation, which promises early payouts if you set up a direct deposit account.
- Without question, it is one of the most brilliant budgeting systems ever devised.
- Its main features are reasonable fees, practical tools, and human support.
- The app walks you through life’s financial questions, breaking down what you owe into easy figures assisting you in budgeting better with goals.
- This software provides investment possibilities, insights to help you save money, smart reminders to help you pay bills and an emergency cash cushion for unforeseen needs.
Spending Tracker is a must-have tool for everyone wishing to track their daily costs, earnings, and bills.
- This is the most user-friendly personal finance tool available.
- It allows you to keep track of all your transactions regularly.
- The software tracks your spending daily, weekly, or monthly so you can see if you’re sticking to your budget.
- You can quickly keep track of your expenses this way.
- You don’t have to waste hours figuring out how much you’ve spent.
Personal Capital doesn’t provide you with a credit line or take money from your account. However, it is similar to the Grain app, allowing for a comprehensive perspective of your entire financial portfolio.
- This programme keeps track of and consolidates your financial accounts (checking, savings, credit, loans, and so on).
- It allows you to manage them all from one place.
- There’s no need to navigate between many programs, which can be tedious and confusing.
- Using this app, you can track your credit score, bank account balances, loans, and investments.
- It also shows your overall net worth, calculated using your financial accounts.
It is also one of the best instant credit line apps, giving people access to emergency finances.
- Their service is quick, inexpensive, and safe. The procedure is straightforward: connect your bank account, and funds will be deposited within one working day.
- You may also use their alerts to monitor your credit, obtain a credit score, and review your credit history.
- Brigit will notify you of impending bills and overdrafts.
- Brigit is linked to the user’s most active bank account. Users can get up to $250 weekly in interest-free cash based on their deposit and spending history.
- The maximum amount you can borrow is determined exclusively by your bank activity, not the size of your income.
SoFi is a one-stop shop for all things. You are losing many money rewards if you have not tried this platform.
- Sofi is an app that allows you to invest, borrow, save, and do much more in one place.
- You can also access your dashboard and tools on the company’s website.
- Add your prepaid debit card or direct deposit account to qualify for SoFi’s services.
- Furthermore, with a SoFi Visa debit card, you can get your paycheck up to two days early, access over 55k fee-free ATMs, receive a $100 welcome bonus, and earn a 0.25% annual percentage yield on your deposit balance.
- It sets the bar higher by charging no monthly or overdraft fees.
Chime is a pioneer in the field of Internet banking and financial management. They began with a checking account and debit card but have remained competitive over time by continuously adding new features.
- Chime offers a credit-building card that uses the debit account as a source of funds.
- Chime “pays off” your monthly credit charges by transferring anything you want to spend into the credit-building account.
- There’s also a savings account thrown in for good measure.
- You can deposit checks using your phone, and Chime can assist you if you’re in a pinch.
- The fee-free overdraft “Spot-Me” can lend you up to $100. Transfer your funds to your Chime account via direct deposit.
You might be interested in reading: Online Banks Like Chime.
Grain and Acorns are similar in allowing you to track your assets. Stocking is Acorn’s area of expertise. It makes use of your debit account to help you develop your money.
- Acorns are more than simply a stock market investment app.
- You may use Acorns to start a debit account or link your existing bank account. Acorns round up your extra change with each transaction and invest it in the stocks of your choice.
- You can choose the form of investment you want when you open your account.
- Long-term investing, wealth accumulation and even retirement are all viable possibilities.
- You can also win incentives based on your spending habits. You can get discounts, cashback, and referral benefits when you use your debit card.
Another app that is similar to Grain is Current. It’s a one-stop financial service that uses your bank account to help you improve your credit and financial situation.
- All users can use Current’s financial management services.
- There are no hidden costs, and all withdrawals at over 55,000 ATMs are free.
- With their direct deposit option, you can get paid two days faster.
- You may earn points and incentives with Current on all purchases. Choose your favourite brands and stores, and Current will reward you for spending money there.
- Current users have access to Overdrive as well. Receive your direct transfer into your Current account to be eligible for a fee-free overdraft of $100.
GoodBudget was founded by individuals who are enthusiastic about personal finance.
- It is a personal financial manager and cost tracker that you may use from the comfort of your own home.
- It is a tried-and-true budgeting system.
- You can keep track of your incomings and outgoings in real time, which helps you remain on top of your expenses and money.
- It syncs across Android, iPhone, and the web, allowing you to share your budget with the people most matter.
- It’s friendly, dependable, and works on your schedule so that you can rest easy.
Unifimoney is another name in the list of apps like Grain Credit that provides users with a high-interest checking account, a credit card, and an investing platform when they can sign up.
- You can use the app to save, spend, invest, and more.
- It’s a no-brainer to manage your finances with Unifimoney—open a bank account with a $100 minimum beginning deposit and let the money work for you.
- Unifimoney offers a Visa debit card with cash access to over a million ATMs globally.
- This tool can save new investors a lot of time and effort. It integrates and simplifies all of your accounts, allowing you to achieve the best potential results.
- It auto-invests $25 from your deposit into your investing account every month, allowing you to grow your wealth on autopilot. Furthermore, it pays a 0.20% annual percentage yield on deposits.
You can apply for the One Card with One Finance app, which works like a savings-based bank account.
- The Card lets you create different categories, called “pockets”, for other savings goals.
- One Card is not a credit card. It is an online non-bank tool that offers FDIC-insured accounts.
- It charges a 1% interest fee on deposits and 3% on auto-save pockets.
- The best part is that it provides fee-free ATMs for cash withdrawals.
- One Finance deals with neo-banks, commonly known as online-only financial institutions.
Stash is a robust app that you can use to invest, save, and grow your financial standing. It also hosts several tools that can help users educate about growth options.
- It is easy to use for the newbies.
- Stash allows for automatic investing options.
- You can earn up to 1% in stock when spending at a public company and 3% when using streaming services such as Netflix or Hulu.
- Other investment platforms may provide a broader range of options, but Stash is one of the most convenient.
- Small account balances may incur high fees.
It is an ideal app for people with bad credit who need help figuring out where to start their credit-building journey.
- NetCredit offers direct-to-consumer instalment loans without any hard credit checks.
- There is no long waiting period, and most loans are delivered within 24 hours of application approval.
- Applicants must be over 18 years of age and share a verifiable source of income and a valid US social security number. They should have a checking account and email ID.
- You can loan an amount between $1,000 to $10,000.
- It would help if you watched out for the high interest rates, which sometimes tend to be over 100 per cent. Moreover, there are origination fees.
Kikoff is an excellent option for those who want to build a credit history at no cost! It is a San Francisco-based company stepping up to help people in their credit-building journey.
- You will get a credit line of $500.
- As with secured credit lines, you don’t need to make any cash deposits.
- There are no interest charges or fees.
- You can only spend the credit line on the company’s site-based store.
- Remember that Kikoff reports to two major credit bureaus, so it can help you build credit scores with responsible spending.
The best part about this app is that it allows you to take a “small” payday loan to deal with the emergency and quickly return it when the next paycheck arrives.
- Line App can provide a credit line between $10 to $1,000 for financial emergencies.
- You have to pay approximately $2 for a credit line of $10 to $100.
- The fee may be up to $10 for a credit of up to $500.
- The app’s credit line increases if you continue to use the funds responsibly.
- The interest charges may vary.
The Bottom Line
Grain Credit is, without a doubt, the most significant credit card replacement for anyone who possesses a debit card with a cash flow. However, we’ve done the legwork for you and created digital credit line apps like Grain Credit that will impress you.
You might appreciate these programs to the core if you’re seeking a high-yielding bank account, low APR loans, budgeting, or innovative saving solutions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your credit affected by the Credit Grain App?
Grain is an excellent credit builder card. The credit bureaus receive records from Grain. You’ll be able to create a positive credit history as you make on-time payments to Grain and pay down your credit line because payments are reported to the credit bureau.
What apps allow you to borrow funds?
Some apps that allow you to borrow against future profits and several less expensive alternatives include Earnin, Dave, and Brigit.
What are some apps like Ava credit?
Kickoff, Grain, and Grow Credit are good alternatives to Ava Credit.
What are some apps like Line?
You can use Brigit and Earnin as an excellent alternative to the Line app.
Are there any apps like Grain for iPhone?
Ava, Tomo Card, SeedFi. and Kikoff are apps you can install and use on iPhones like Grain.
Jamie Johnson is very enthusiastic Kansas City – based freelance writer, and her core expertise are finance and insurance. She has been endorsed on several personal finance, insurance & business website to share her thoughts. Her publications can be found on famous sites like Bankrate, The Balance, Business Insider, Chamber of Commerce and many others.
From many years, she served more than 10,000 hours of research and writing to more than 2000 articles related to personal finance, credit building, mortgages, and personal and student loans.