It’s not as simple to obtain a line of credit from a regular bank. To qualify for a credit line, you’ll need a solid credit history. Fortunately, there are apps like Grain Credit that don’t require a credit card or check before providing a continuous credit line!
- Some outstanding apps like Grain Credit include Earnin, Brigit, and Chime.
- Majority of these apps can help you qualify for a better credit line.
- The APR, fees and other features would vary from one choice to another.
…and Much More!
Apps like Grain Credit – Top Picks!
Although the list is long, below we have chosen for you, some of the best options when it comes to apps like Grain Credit that won’t disappoint you!
Tellus monitors your financial portfolio and helps you improve your credit. This app is capable of effectively managing any investment. If you’re a stock market investor who also has high-yield accounts and owns real estate, this is the one for you!
- This software assists with profitable real-estate investments.
- It seeks to provide high-yielding interest rates of up to 3% annual percentage yield (APY) with a little deposit.
- Tellus provides interest even if you never buy or invest with it, so you can get your money back with interest gained.
- You not only earn a fixed 3% APY, but you can also get a daily increase and earn up to 6% APY on occasion.
- The platform also offers world-class property management at no cost, linking landlords and property managers with simple rental tools.
Earnin isn’t quite the same as Grain. However, it functions in the same way as the Grain credit line in terms of providing emergency finances.
- Earnin Loan App gives up to a $100 pay period, but if you use the app frequently and pay it back on time, this amount could be boosted to $500.
- Earnin, like practically other similar apps, gives you money for free.
- In the case of an emergency, Earnin can provide you with a cash advance on your next paycheck based on the income you’ve already earned.
- There are no interest charges, and the transaction is completed quickly. You can borrow up to $500 per month, depending on the size of your earnings.
- Earnin is a free app that can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play.
Quicken, which is accessible on both iPhone and iPad, allows you to keep track of all of your accounts in one place. This platform’s best features are now available on the go.
- It’s free and simple to use, and it can assist you in achieving your financial objectives.
- Within seconds, you can keep track of key dates, bills, and more.
- With customizable budgets, tailored insights, and bill reminders, you can see where you stand for fresh savings potential.
- Download and categorize transactions from most major Canadian banking institutions automatically.
- On your mobile device, you may check your current account balances and spend against your budget at any time.
Self is one of the most effective programme for establishing a credit score from the ground up. With Self, even if you have a bad credit score, you may get a credit builder loan up to $1200 and pay it back in the time allotted.
- Its major goal is to assist customers in establishing credit by providing a credit builder loan that does not require a hard credit check or any payment history at all.
- It is distinct in that it does not provide you money up front; instead, you will receive it once you have paid off all of the monthly costs for 12 or 24 months.
- The plans range in price from $25 per month (for 24months ) to $150 per month (for a 12-month term) (12 months pay period).
- The larger the plan, the larger the credit line you may afford and use to improve your credit score.
- It’s undeniably one of the best apps like Grain.
It makes saving money and paying payments on time a breeze. Albert is without a doubt the greatest mobile banking option for budgeting, borrowing, saving, investing, and earning cash rewards while on the go.
- Albert cash is the company’s newest innovation, which promises early payouts if you set up a direct deposit account.
- Without a question, it is one of the most brilliant budgeting systems ever devised.
- Its main features are reasonable fees, effective tools, and human support.
- The app walks you through life’s financial questions, breaking down what you owe into easy figures, assisting you in budgeting better with goals.
- This software provides investment possibilities, insights to help you save money, smart reminders to help you pay bills, an emergency cash cushion for unforeseen needs.
Spending Tracker is a must-have tool for everyone who wishes to keep track of their daily costs, earnings, and bills.
- This is the most user-friendly personal finance tool available.
- It allows you to keep track of all your transactions regularly.
- The software tracks your spending on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis so you can see if you’re sticking to your budget.
- You can quickly keep track of your expenses this way.
- You don’t have to waste hours figuring out how much you’ve spent.
Personal Capital doesn’t provide you with a credit line or take money out of your account. It is, however, similar to Grain in that it provides you with a comprehensive perspective of your entire financial portfolio.
- This programme keeps track of and consolidates all of your financial accounts (checking, savings, credit, loans, and so on).
- It allows you to manage them all from one place.
- There’s no need to navigate between many programs, which can be tedious and confusing.
- You can track your credit score, bank account balances, loans, and investments using this app.
- It also shows your overall net worth, which is calculated using your financial accounts.
It works in the same way as the Grain credit line in that it gives people access to emergency finances.
- Their service is quick, inexpensive, and safe. The procedure is straightforward: connect your bank account, and funds will be deposited within one working day.
- You may also use their alerts to monitor your credit, obtain a credit score, and review your credit history.
- Brigit will notify you of impending bills and overdrafts.
- Brigit is linked to the user’s most active bank account. Users can get up to $250 per week in interest-free cash based on their deposit and spending history.
- The maximum amount you can borrow is determined exclusively by your bank activity, not the size of your income.
SoFi is a one-stop-shop for all things. You are losing out on a lot of money rewards if you haven’t tried this platform yet.
- Sofi is an app that allows you to invest, borrow, save, and do a lot more all in one place.
- You can also access your dashboard and tools on the company’s website.
- Simply add your prepaid debit card or direct deposit account to qualify for all of SoFi’s services.
- Furthermore, with a SoFi Visa debit card, you can get your paycheck up to two days early, have access to over 55k fee-free ATMs, receive a $100 welcome bonus, and earn a 0.25% annual percentage yield on your deposit balance.
- It sets the bar higher by charging no monthly or overdraft fees.
Chime is a pioneer in the field of internet banking and financial management. They began with merely a checking account and a debit card, but they have remained competitive over time by continuously adding new features.
- Chime offers a credit-building card that uses the debit account as a source of funds.
- Chime “pays off” your credit charges each month by transferring anything you want to spend into the credit building account.
- There’s also a savings account thrown in for good measure.
- You can deposit checks using your phone, and Chime can assist you if you’re in a pinch.
- The fee-free overdraft “Spot-Me” can lend you up to $100. Simply transfer your funds to your Chime account via direct deposit.
Grain and Acorns are similar in that they both allow you to track your assets. Stocking is Acorn’s area of expertise. It makes use of your debit account to help you develop your money.
- Acorns are more than simply a stock market investment app.
- You may use Acorns to start a debit account or link your existing bank account. Acorns round up your extra change with each transaction and invest it in the stocks of your choice.
- You can choose the form of investment you want to do when you open your account.
- Long-term investing, wealth accumulation and even retirement are all viable possibilities.
- You can also win incentives based on your spending habits. When you use your debit card, you can get discounts, cashback, and referral benefits.
Another app that is similar to Grain is Current. It’s a one-stop financial service that uses your bank account to help you improve your credit and financial situation.
- All users can use Current’s financial management services.
- There are no hidden costs, and all withdrawals at over 55,000 ATMs are free.
- With their direct deposit option, you can get paid two days faster.
- On all of your purchases, you may earn points and incentives with Current. Simply choose your favorite brands and stores, and Current will reward you for spending money there.
- Current users have access to Overdrive as well. Simply receive your direct transfer into your Current account to be eligible for a fee-free overdraft of $100.
GoodBudget was founded by individuals who are enthusiastic about personal finance.
- It is a personal financial manager and cost tracker that you may use from the comfort of your own home.
- It is a tried-and-true budgeting system.
- You can keep track of your incomings and outgoings in real-time, which helps you remain on top of your expenses and money.
- It syncs across Android, iPhone, and the web, allowing you to share your budget with the people that matter the most.
- It’s friendly, dependable, and works on your schedule so you can rest easy.
Unifimoney is another name in the list of apps like Grain Credit that provides users with a high-interest checking account, a credit card, and investing platform when they can sign up.
- You can use the app to save, spend, invest, and more.
- It’s a no-brainer to manage your finances with Unifimoney—just open a bank account with a $100 minimum beginning deposit and let the money work for you.
- Unifimoney offers a Visa debit card with cash access to over a million ATMs globally.
- This tool can save new investors a lot of time and effort. It integrates and simplifies all of your accounts, allowing you to achieve the best potential results.
- It auto-invests $25 from your deposit into your investing account every month, allowing you to grow your wealth on autopilot. Furthermore, it pays 0.20% annual percentage yield on deposits.
The Bottom Line
Grain Credit is, without a doubt, the greatest credit card replacement for anyone who possesses a debit card with a cash flow. However, we’ve done the legwork for you and created credit line apps like Grain Credit that will impress you.
You might appreciate these programs to the core if you’re seeking a high-yielding bank account, low APR loans, budgeting, or smart saving solutions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your credit affected by the Credit Grain App?
Grain is an excellent credit builder card. The credit bureaus receive records from Grain. You’ll be able to create a positive credit history as you make on-time payments to Grain and pay down your credit line because payments are reported to the credit bureau.
What apps allow you to borrow funds?
Some of the apps that allow you to borrow against future profits, as well as several less expensive alternatives include Earnin, Dave, and Brigit.