Since mobile deposit or cash out is not an option, people tend to worry about where can I cash a MoneyGram? Luckily, many banks, ATMs, and majority of the retail stores offer you this facility. Let’s find out more about it!
- Regions Bank, Walmart and Money Mart are some reliable places where you can cash a MoneyGram.
- Other spots like Costco, Food City, and Kroger do not cash a MoneyGram.
- Using a MoneyGram is a quick and convenient way to send or receive money.
…and Much More!
Where Can I Cash a MoneyGram?
Well, one worry is aside! You can cash a MoneyGram at multiple locations including banks, check-cashing stores and retail stores. In addition to that, most companies do not charge a hefty fee for this service.
Below is a detailed list of platforms that you contact if you wish to cash a MoneyGram quickly and reliably.
Regions Bank provides services to its customers from across the Midwest, South, and Texas. Moreover, it offers wide range of services to its customers including MoneyGram cashing facility.
- There is no specific amount limit for its customers.
- Generally, a Government-issued photo ID is needed for cash in your MoneyGram with Regions.
- In terms of fee, you have to pay the 5 % or $5 of the whole amount. It depends on the amount.
- The bank opens up at 9:00 a.m. and the closing time is 5:00 p.m.
- You are free to have more value with Regions Rewards from daily banking.
You might be interesting in reading: USAA Money Order Deposit Method.
ACE Cash Express
Since 1968, ACE Cash Express is open for those who are in need of financial services. You can enjoy multiple services such as installment loans, title loans, or prepaid cards. Other than that, you will have the option to cash MoneyGram too.
- Generally, a Government-issued photo ID card is needed to cash MoneyGram.
- Charges may vary depending on the location so we recommend that you get information beforehand.
- There is no maximum amount limit for its customers.
- From Monday to Thursday the timing is 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- On Fridays, the timing is 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and on weekends the timing is 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
For more than 5 million people, Speedy Cash is serving through online services, physical stores and even via phone calls.
- You will have to provide a Government-issued photo ID for getting its services.
- Usually, the charges start at $2 but it is not the case always.
- The charges may be more considering specific requirements of each case.
- Just like ACE Cash Express, the maximum amount varies as per your location. That’s why you need to confirm details in advance.
- The opening and closing timing from Monday to Saturday is 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and on Sundays, the timing is 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
You might be interested in reading: Buy Money Order Online With PayPal.
Old Second Bank
Old Second National Bank is another option that offers highly secured services. Your personal and confidential information will remain private at all times.
- The charges for money orders less than $500 are $5 and in case your money order is more than $500 you have to pay 1% of the total amount.
- Usually, Government-issued photo ID and SSN or ITIN are needed to provide by its users.
- The maximum amount limit is $1,500.
- The opening and closing timing is 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday and on Saturdays, the timing is 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- You can stay also stay in touch with the team on social media to get updated about economical news, community events, and much more.
Check Into Cash
If you are looking for some emergency solutions to your credit needs, Check into Cash is the best option. For more than 25 years, they are providing high-class services to their clients.
- You can start an application by applying online or visiting any nearby store depending on your state.
- The charges may vary according to the location. In case, if you don’t have a Preferred Check Cashing card, you will have to bear an extra $2 to sign up.
- You will have to come with a Preferred Check Cashing card along with Government-issued photo ID.
- Also, there is no pre-set maximum amount limit.
- Commonly, the opening and closing timing is 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday and on Saturdays, the timing is from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
One of the trusted brands that successfully caters to all the needs of its customers is Money Mart. It serves more than 2 million people using more than 600 retail locations, online platforms, and mobile platforms.
- Again, the maximum amount is not specified as it depends upon your location and can vary accordingly.
- You will need to provide a Government-issued photo ID for MoneyGram cash in.
- Likewise, the charges of the process vary as per your location.
- The timing of the Money Mart is from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday.
- On weekends, the timings of operation might be shorter.
With Amscot, you can enjoy a huge range of financial services from check cashing to money orders and cash advances. Amscot claims itself as the best of the best option in terms of serving its customers.
- A government-issued photo ID is needed here when it comes to cash in your MoneyGram.
- As per the fee information, you will have to pay $3 or 9.9% of the total amount. Well, it depends on the amount.
- There is no pre-set maximum amount limit.
- Generally, the timing is from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. from Monday to Saturday and on Sundays, the timing is from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- However, some stores are available with their services 24/7.
Another store that can help you in retail financial services in North Carolina is Friendly Check. They have high priorities for their customers and high standard services together with quality and comfort.
- Typically, you need to provide a Government-issued photo ID.
- Once again, the charges are different for different locations.
- The maximum amount limit is not set as it varies per location as well.
- In general, the opening and closing timing are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday.
- It remains closed on the weekends.
Cliff’s Check Cashing
Cliff’s Check Cashing is a family setup that works together with their neighbors and friends. Since 1986, they started working and until now, they got 34 new locations and more on the way.
- Usually, the requirement is Government-issued photo ID only.
- Depending on the location, your charges may vary.
- There is not a pre-set maximum amount limit.
- Generally, the opening and closing timing also vary according to the location.
- Some of the stores may open for 24 hours.
Walmart has made it possible for its customers to have best shopping experience anytime online or in stores. Not only does it take range of payment methods but also offers unique services!
- To cash in a MoneyGram from this location, your MoneyGram must be from Walmart.
- You will have to provide a Government-issued photo ID.
- The maximum amount limit is set at $1,000.
- You will have to spend $4 to pay for the whole process.
- Typically, the opening and closing timing are 7:00 or 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 or 9:00 p.m. without any off.
Other Spots That Don’t Cash a MoneyGram
Now, let’s talk about some locations that don’t cash MoneyGram money orders. It does not matter whether in the list you find a MoneyGram agent or MoneyGram store.
- Food Lion
- Circle K
- Giant Eagle
- Food City
- Harris Teeter
- Stop & Shop
- Rite Aid
How MoneyGram Works – In a Nutshell
As you know, MoneyGram is used to send money to anyone, whether it is electronically or physically.
You can transfer money using different ways such as using a MoneyGram app that lets you send money with a bank account, debit, or credit card.
- Apart from that, you can physically go to a spot with your MoneyGram.
With all-inclusive charges that may vary depending on the location and the amount of money you are sending, you will have to pay the fee.
The Bottom Line
Now, you have known some helpful places that let you cash in a MoneyGram feasibly. You can try any of them as per your need and location. Using a MoneyGram is truly a charm for senders as well as receivers!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I cash out my MoneyGram?
You need a Government-issued ID while bringing your money order for cash. Get ready for the fee and find out the places that let you cash in your MoneyGram.
How much time does it take to transfer MoneyGram to a bank account?
When paying an online bank account, it takes around 3-4 working days to transfer your money to a bank account. Most of the time, within 1 business day, your MoneyGram amount can be delivered as well.
Is MoneyGram cash only?
For transactions, most of the agents support only cash. You need to get all details from the agent before you start planning to visit different places.